DalShabet (달샤벳) ♥ Official Thread #1

Guest cielo_nataly

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im really starting to like this group all the girls are very pretty and the song I have to admit is very addicting heh Supa Dupa Divaa!~ keke from all of the girls I really like Serri she is the one that looks like Sunye and a bit of Nam Gyuri, I really like their performance on SBS's Chocolate their outfits was the best from all four performance that week I cant wait to see more performance this week :)

Dal Shabet - Supa Dupa Diva Chocolate [01.09.11]

Guest sososorri

i actually like this group.

normally i dont like cutesy groups anymore.

but they really stuck out to me. song is addicting and i really like the maknae.

i still cant believe how young she is. she has one of the more stable voices.

cant wait to see more from them.

Guest adikkeluangman

Dal Shabet on how they formed the group and their mermaid choreography

Upcoming girl group ‘Dal Shabet‘ has been headlining for a while as the brainchild of composers E-TRIBE even before the group’s official debut. The girls have already made an appearance on SBS’s “Chocolate“, and ranked in on search portals with every new piece of information that was released.

Member Seri stated, “We were in our rehearsal room when we heard that we were ranking first. We checked through our smart phones and got totally excited. All of us worked really hard on our rehearsal after that.”

One unique point about the group is that every member is both a rapper and a vocal, which lends a bigger variety in part distribution for their songs.

Subin elaborated, “Whenever we record a new song, the composer oppa always tells us that it’s easy for him to work with us because there’s not one person that can’t sing. Before, we’d get in so much trouble that we’d go home and cry every day, but recently, we’ve been hearing a lot of praise. We definitely have to work harder.”

Dal Shabet first began with leader Viki, who trained in Star Empire Entertainment for five years. She passed on the opportunity to debut under Nine Muses and moved to the group’s current agency. Seri, Ah Young, and Jiyool joined last March through a university audition, followed by Ga Eun and Subin, who both passed auditions at a modeling agency.

Viki commented, “Overall, our concept’s very cute, but there will be traces of sexiness. We have points in our choreography called the ‘Zzanggu dance’ and ‘Mermaid dance.’ The zzanggu dance is where we cutely shake our butts, while the mermaid dance is where we lay on the ground and seduce the viewers (laughter).”

When asked about any concerns they have before their debut, they revealed that the articles comparing them to SNSD has already created an anti-fanbase.

Ga Eun concluded, “We’ve never said a word regarding SNSD, so it’s very unfair. We’re actually very big fans of SNSD seniors and listen to their music while warming up in the morning. Please don’t hate us too much!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/dal-shabet-on-how-they-formed-the-group-and-their-mermaid-choreography

Guest i.meisee

Yay! Finally found this page.

Don't they have an official website? I really wanna make their poster my wallpaper because its so pink and cutesy!

My favorite member would have to be Kaeun. ^^

Guest adikkeluangman

Dal Shabet verify themselves on Me2day

Dal Shabet, E-TRIBE’s very first girl group, became the newest members of the Me2day community.

Viki, Serri, Ayoung, Jiyul, Kaeun, and Subin uploaded cute pictures of themselves with a placard reading “Verification” in order to prove that they’re the real users behind the accounts.

Through their individual accounts, the girls have been sharing pictures and information regarding their upcoming debut with their fans.

Netizens commented, “They’re so good at singing, I’ll watch on” and “So cute and pretty.”

Dal Shabet is scheduled to comeback on January 6th through Mnet’s “M. Countdown” with their title track, “Supa Dupa Diva.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/dal-shabet-verify-themselves-on-me2day

Dal Shabet’s Serri is the doppleganger of Wonder Girls’ Sunye?

Along with each of the members’ profiles, K-pop’s newest rookie girl group Dal Shabet’s agency, Happy Face Entertainment, recently released the group’s debut mini-album, “Supa Dupa Diva.”

Amongst Dal Shabet’s members, Serri has specifically been garnering interest from the netizens due to her similar looks – from her overall atmosphere to even her eye smile – to Wonder Girls member Sunye.

Netizens have stated, “If someone told me Serri is a doppleganger of Sunye, I would believe them” and “They look like twins.”

Looking at the photo, there certainly are some similarities, but there also seems to be clear differences.

What do you guys think? Could you confuse the two?

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/dal-shabets-serri-is-the-doppleganger-of-wonder-girls-sunye

Guest sososorri

just watched them on happy together. subin is so cute with her satoori. love her so much.

jiyul is so shy though. haha

loving their performances so far.

Guest roartehgoar

aw they're my favorite so far from what ive heard, they're really pretty and the song is addicting!!!

plus the maknae is the same height and age as me lol we have like a connection hahha, seriously though i think that theyre going to do well.

It is safe to say Im addicted to their song hah todays performance was amazing!~ keke their outfits were Purple / Yellow and Im loving it this whole week was pretty sweet cant wait for next week hopefully they wear PINK I would be so happy and greatful heh :)

DalShabet - Supa Dupa Diva InkiGayo [01.16.11] Click Here To Watch YouTube

Guest adikkeluangman

Dal Shabet performs on SBS’s “Chocolate”

Six-member girl group, Dal Shabet, generated a lot of buzz in the industry because they were developed under the wings of producers E-TRIBE. They finally emerged onto the music scene this week, with a cute name meaning ‘sweet sherbet‘.

To wrap up their week of debuts, the girls performed their breakout track, “Supa Dupa Diva“ on SBS’s “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate“! Afterwards, the girls met up with a reporter from Newsen and shared their experience.

Reflecting on their performance, the girls said, ”At the time of our rehearsal, we got in trouble with E-TRIBE. Fortunately, at our actual recording, we all had fun because we were excited about our debut. We came back to the waiting room after our recording and E-TRIBE oppa started screaming and hugging all of us. It was a really big confident boost.”

The girls also added, “Just like our name, we’re going to be showing cute and energizing sides of ourselves. You’ll never know how we’re going to change in the future, since we won’t be little girls forever. We’re about 95% cute, but have the 5% ability to melt the hearts of men.”

On the topic of earning the nickname ‘the second SNSD‘ (since E-TRIBE composed SNSD’s “Gee“), Dal Shabet answered, “We managed to gather about 10,000 antis. We’re SNSD fans ourselves so it’s upsetting, but since we have the nickname, we might as well do as well as SNSD does. Our goal? To become a nationwide girl group, and earn a rookie award.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/dal-shabet-performs-on-sbss-chocolate

Guest adikkeluangman

Dal Shabet’s Ayoung chosen as new model for Volkswagen

Rookie group Dal Shabet, who recently debuted with “Supa Dupa Diva“, has landed themselves an endorsement deal with global brand “Volkswagen“, just moments after their debut.

Member Ayoung completed the filming for their ‘Blue Motion Online Campaign’ last month.

A representative of their advertisement team revealed, “We believed Ayoung’s innocent features fit well with our environmentally-friendly concept. Despite it being her first film shoot, her outgoing personality made the film set and the staff members that much brighter.”

Ayoung’s advertisement will begin airing at 10AM KST on January 11th through various portal sites.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/dal-shabets-ayoung-chosen-as-new-model-for-volkswagen

Guest sososorri

found a channel for them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/everythingdalshabet

a few good interviews.

jiyul really surprised me with her musical singing. she has a really good low husky voice. cant wait to hear her sing for real in a song.

Archived