[Awards 2010] 2010 KBS Drama Awards / 2010 KBS 연기대상

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest corinnachia

oops.. there's still the most popular actor/actress awards to go, then it's daesang. hehe

actor: Kim Gab Soo... after acting in so many shows this year, i guess he really deserve an award... (Is this really the most popular actor award? it is according to the KBS website, though it seems strange that Kim Gab Soo won it ;p)

EDIT: So it's the best performance award.. Yes.. Kim Gab Soo totally deserved it!!!

Actress:

Moon Geun Young Now we know why she didn't win the acting award before this. hhee..

Jeon In Hwa. Another deserving winner...

So far the awardees are all deserved winners! Great job KBS :D

Guest em.sie_1813

Best Performance Award for Male:

Kim Gap Soo [Cinderella Sister/ Sung Kyunkwan Scandal]

This ajusshi my gosh.. He has Countless dramas this year.... More than 10 dramas... He deserves it.. Countless Tweets also in Twitter.. Kekeke.. :P

Best Performance Award for Female:

Its a Tie...

Moon Geun Yeong [Cinderella Sister/ Marry Me Mary]

Jeon In Hwa [baker King Kim Tak Gu]

** Geun Yeong Unni Your the best... She's in tears.. :tears: Its ok.. :huh:

EDIT:

PEOPLE.... THEY ARE ANNOUNCING NOW THE DAE SANG PRESENTED BY LEE BYUNG HUN [Dae Sang last Year]

and the DAE SANG is... [Grand Award]

DAE SANG AWARDEE/ GRAND PRIZE AWARD

JANG HYUK

:wub: :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS :lol:

My predictions are always right.. Congrats to all winners... Switch back to SBS, they are not yet done :D

Don't they still have Top Excellence Awards before Daesang?

I'm rooting for Jang Hyuk for Daesang..hehehe.

hi o-cha.. im also rooting for him, but..

congratulations to all the winners.

Guest corinnachia

it has to be Jang Hyuk since they have awarded almost everyone at the ceremon already!!! hehehehhe...

we shall see..

and yes it is!!!!

Congrats Jang Hyuk for obtaining the biggest award for the night :D

Guest ^L4uRa^

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS TODAY~!!!!

esp. to my Fave drama of the year...

SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL!!!!!!!!!

image_readmed_2010_733122_1293802610359510.jpg

Scandal paein. LET'S PARTAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Jang Hyuk. Totally deserving of a Daesang. His performance in Chuno is out of this world.

Congrats to all the winners and the Awards staff. Good show!

Guest mandarinoriental

hiiii! does anyone know if yoo ah-in won anything? he totally deserves an award. loved him so much in sungkyunkwan scandal and was rooting for him all the way! oh congrats to yoochun for grabbing 3 awards!

i am also so glad moon geun young won best female performance! she's an awesome, awesome actress. :)

Guest singapore0950

yea... i did think he would win another acting award later in the show! i wonder which one ;p

Most popular

female: Moon Geun Young

male: Song Joong ki!!!!! awwww... he won something and he looks like he is crying!!! :wub: everyone is crying!!! i wonder what he's saying.. translation anyone????

Hi Hi Hi corinnachia,

According my frd said,

Song's said he missed his grandma. As he grandma cannot see. Only able listen! So why are been touch by this scene. I think....:)

Mean SJK's love & respect his grandma's a lot.. :tears:

hiiii! does anyone know if yoo ah-in won anything? he totally deserves an award. loved him so much in sungkyunkwan scandal and was rooting for him all the way! oh congrats to yoochun for grabbing 3 awards!

i am also so glad moon geun young won best female performance! she's an awesome, awesome actress. :)

Although I agree with you, he only won the best couple award. But what an award ^^

The other award he was nominated for was the rookie (even if he debuted in 2004 WTH ?) and Park Yoo-Chun won it, and to my mind he deserved it ^^

Archived