[Awards 2010] 2010 KBS Drama Awards / 2010 KBS 연기대상

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest betchay

KBS has a lot of good and high-rated drama this year. I'm so looking forward on this show. I hope the GeunGeun will take home the best couple award as they are the sweetest and cutest!!! A netizen award for JKS and best acting award for MGY. That's all I want. :P

geun2.jpg

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wanderingdolphin07

hi! good afternoon! d'you guys have an idea where i can watch a replay of this event? like a website or something? thanks for replying.. :sweatingbullets:

oh, by the way,,i'm really looking forward to the best couple awards.there're many couples that i liked in the list, but couple that i love most is the yeorim-geol oh couple! hahaha! weird i know but it would be hilarious to have a best friend for a couple this year! :w00t:

Guest GeunGeunCouple

i really pray for GeunGeunCouple be The Best Couple!!!

i think the biggest threat from the 5 nominations would be yoo ah in and song joong ki. i hope they'll choose two winners though. :D

praying for JGS and MGY to bag the awards from their nominations. and hope MGY will get the daesang again! :w00t:

JYJ will be the opening!!! yahoo~!!! i really hope i could catch to watch them tonight when it starts, since new year's eve will be really such a busy night tonight!

one of the greatest things that is about to happen for tonight's awarding...

Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu + Jang Geun Suk, Moon Geun Young (GeunGeunCouple) = DAEBAK NIGHT!!!

Guest kdramafanusa

^ the list is finally out!  Thanks Shirley & Database.  :)

For those of us who plan on watch this show on KBS World, have you checked your local schedule?

According to my TV schedule, 2010 KBS Drama Awards won't start until December 31st at 10pm (my local time).  If the program is live, then it'll be on at 5am instead.  Am I missing something?

EDIT: Just saw the preview for 2010 KBS Drama Awards on KBS World here, it says Friday 9:50pm.

Thank You Shirley for posting the nominees, seems that we will have a tough competition ahead :)

Kdramafanusa..thanks for keeping us posted for tonight's schedule. In my country it will air at 9:00 pm my local time (HK/MNL) since I'll be watching via Live Streaming

Checked airing tine on KBS World. It will air at HONG KONG 21:00pm | PARIS 15:00pm | Fri

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/programs_intro.html?no=690

Thank You Shirley for posting the nominees, seems that we will have a tough competition ahead :)

Kdramafanusa..thanks for keeping us posted for tonight's schedule. In my country it will air at 9:00 pm my local time (HK/MNL) since I'll be watching via Live Streaming

Checked airing tine on KBS World. It will air at HONG KONG 21:00pm | PARIS 15:00pm | Fri

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/programs_intro.html?no=690

so in Philippines, they'll air it at 9:00 also via live streaming?

then by KBSW, it will air at 9:50? am I getting the right time? :o

can't wait for later.. :)

newcomer award should be for Yoon Si Yoon and Yoo Chun.. :w00t:

and the best couple should be for Geun-Geun :)

^ yes. if you will stream it Live tonight on KBS 2TV (I'm also from the Philippines btw), it will air at 9 pm MNL/9:50 KST (Korea is 1 hour ahead) so I guess the airing time on the KBS World Website should be correct :) will try to help in updating the thread later as soon as the show starts :)

^ yes. if you will stream it Live tonight on KBS 2TV (I'm also from the Philippines btw), it will air at 9 pm MNL/9:50 KST (Korea is 1 hour ahead) so I guess the airing time on the KBS World Website should be correct :) will try to help in updating the thread later as soon as the show starts :)

nice seeing you here at soompi.. gonna watch it also via livestreaming later night.. :)

yup Korea time is 1 hour advance with ours.. :)

I really hope my bet actors and dramas will SHINE LATER! :)

thanks for the infos :)

Guest kdramafanusa

@koalabear, thanks for replying.  The KBS World's schedule doesn't say that it has english subs.

Thanks in advance for updating the thread, I'll record this program on TV.    I will try to stream SBS's award show. 

KBS World

KBS Drama Awards to be Broadcast Live Globally via iPhone 

Write 2010-12-30 15:12:03   Update 2010-12-30 17:41:13 

The Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) will make its 2010 KBS Drama Awards available live to iPhone subscribers in 55 nations.

Japanese and English subtitles will be made available for viewers of the awards ceremony Friday night.

Also during the drama awards, KBS will announce the results of a survey on foreigners’ selection of the most memorable scene in a KBS drama. 

so in Philippines, they'll air it at 9:00 also via live streaming?

then by KBSW, it will air at 9:50? am I getting the right time? :o

The award show starts at 9:50pm (Seoul).  If it's being broadcasted live to 55 countries like KBS World site says, we should be able to see the show at the same time.  You can check the your local time here.

EDIT: Sorry Otchosais, I just realize that Koala already replied to your post.

@Database: I'm lost as well.  I don't see any info on iphone at KBS World website.

Guest Henna_HaNeul

AAAAAAAAAAAH Someone please give me a link to a website which can let me watch the awards cause the 2TV one in the previous post isn't working for me TT_TT 

I'M DESPERATE

Im tring to find the same thing...is it streaming in the usual place, or somewere else? And are they just going to show the awards or  some of the red carpet arrivals, like they do at the oscars etc. cosI realy wantd to watch that!!!  Just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope that they show the awards where  I can find them!  Wishing Good luck to the GeunGeun couple.

Guest lovegood

oh man, I really hope SJK and YAI win best couple. That would seriously be the best thing ever, haha.

and is it just me, or is it sorta sad that Yoo Seung Ho and Park Ji Yeon got nominated for best couple even when they were never a couple in God Of Study? What about the girl who played pulip? :blink:

Archived