Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kdramafanusa

[Awards 2010] 2010 KBS Drama Awards / 2010 KBS 연기대상

Acting category nominee ..and the daesang will be among one of them ^

tn_1293669603_-315872890_0.jpg

the new comer awards fnalist

i think two should win for the male newcomer ~ the rare moments which i think it does deserved to have two winners^

tn_1293678423_-85944351_0.jpg

tn_1293678424_-84769316_2.jpg

waahh!!! Shirley, I think my question in BK's thread is answered here already :rolleyes:

What is this?!!! I can't choose among of them.. :o

MANY ARE WORTH to be given an award..

Yoo Chun and Si Yoon deserved to be best male newcomer award....

actually, Si Yoon deserves to be best actor also...

with his GREAT DRAMATIC SKILLS... No one can criticize him in his talents...

Joo Won (Gu Ma Jun) also deserved to be since he contributed GREATLY in BK...

couple award?.... I think I'll choose

1) Jang Geun Seuk and Moon Geun Young (even MMM didn't have high ratings, their CHEMISTRY is overflowing...)

2) Park Min Young wity Yoo Chun or Yoo Ah in

3) (WITTY) ---- Yoo Ah in and Song Joong Ki :)

waaahhh, KBS had a great year this year since they've produced DAEBAK DRAMAS

so SURELY almost ALL of the judges had a HARD TIME judging them...

Its like choosing the BEST among the bests.... :w00t:

please post the link to the nominees or the set of nominees! thanks

Are you sure guys there will be two winners for the Rookie Award? It seems that on this news item, it says that there will be a tight competition between Mickey Yoochun and Yoon Si Yoon for the award...

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?articleid=20101229144826133e7&linkid=4&newssetid=1352

YOON SI YOON for Best New Actor Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he deserves the award more than any other actor this year for all combined networks :)

waaahh!!! I asked this before,

can we have 2 WINNERS for ONE category? :tears:

I think Yoon Si Yoon and Mickey Yoo Chun deserve to have an award..

haaizz,,,

waaahh!!! I asked this before,

can we have 2 WINNERS for ONE category? :tears:

I think Yoon Si Yoon and Mickey Yoo Chun deserve to have an award..

haaizz,,,

there will normally be three couples for best couple award~ ^

for new comer ...MBC ever since 2005 they had make a bad habit of producing double winners for alot of categories , you will see alot of double winners for MBC that had become a norm !

what is good in KBS is they divide the nomination into detailed category and they seldom have double winners but ...i dun know this year is such a good year for KBS hard to just pick one ^^ .anyway we will know tom

there will normally be three couples for best couple award~ ^

for new comer ...MBC ever since 2005 they had make a bad habit of producing double winners for alot of categories , you will see alot of double winners for MBC that had become a norm !

what is good in KBS is they divide the nomination into detailed category and they seldom have double winners but ...i dun know this year is such a good year for KBS hard to just pick one ^^ .anyway we will know tom

yup.. As much I saw the results in MBC drama awards,

I noticed they have MULTIPLE winners for ONE CATEGORY...

I was like :o:w00t: how could a winner's ability can really be recognized among

ALL his/her co-stars if he/she have a tie?...

anyway, at least one of my bet there in MBC got an award :):lol:

I really hope KBS will have a VERY GOOD JUDGING for those who REALLY DESERVE to win :)

and only have a tie for those categories which nominees are really worth to win! :D

man why is Song Joong Ki included in any catergory? did is miss when i was reading the posts?

I bet my cents on Yoon Ah in and Yoon Shi Yoon. But Yoon Shi Yoon has a better chance since he's the ratings king. I would love for my favorite Micky Yoochun to win but i dont want to dream to high. But i think it's an honor already for him to be up there with them. I just happy that he gets to perform. That's the greatest gift already for them.

I can't wait to see Lee Da hae and Song Joong ki MCing...Hotness overload!!!!!!!!!

I just want to share that last year, here are the sets of winners:

Best Actor: Son Hyun Joo for The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House

Best Actress: Chae Si Ra for Iron Empress

Rookie Awards: Kim So Eun for Boys Over Flowers, Iron Empress / Lee Minho for Boys Over Flowers

Honorable Acting Award (Mini drama): Ji Jin Hee for Man Who Can’t Marry / Kim Ah Joong for The Accidental Couple

Honorable Acting Award (Short story drama): Kim Seung Woo, Jung Jun Ho for IRIS / Kim Tae Hee for IRIS, Goo Hye Sun for Boys Over Flowers

Honorable Acting Award (Long story drama): Kim Suk Hoon for Iron Empress / Jo Ahn for The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House

Honorable Acting Award (Daily drama): Oh Man Suk and Jo Ahn for All Together Cha Cha Cha

Best Supporting Actor: Choi Chul Ho for Iron Empress, Hot Blood Shopkeeper / Yoon Joo Sang for IRIS, The Accidental Couple

Best Supporting Actress: Moon Jung Hee for Iron Empress

Popular Award: Yoon Sang Hyun, Yoon Eun Hye for My Fair Lady / Kim So Yeon for IRIS

Best Couple Award: Lee Byung Hun-Kim Tae Hee for IRIS / Lee Minho-Goo Hye Sun for Boys Over Flowers / Lee Pil Mo-Yoo Sun for the Sonds of Sol Pharmacy House / Yoon Sang Hyun-Yoon Eun Hye for My Fair Lady

Netizen Award: Lee Byung Hun for IRIS / Goo Hye Sun for Boys Over Flowers

My question would be, where will they be pulling the winners of the Honorable Acting Award if they will give these same sets of awards? Is it possible for people outside the acting nominations to win these other awards as well? Because not all the acting categories have nominated a wide variety of actors from different type of dramas...

I just want to share that last year, here are the sets of winners:

Best Actor: Son Hyun Joo for The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House

Best Actress: Chae Si Ra for Iron Empress

Rookie Awards: Kim So Eun for Boys Over Flowers, Iron Empress / Lee Minho for Boys Over Flowers

Honorable Acting Award (Mini drama): Ji Jin Hee for Man Who Can’t Marry / Kim Ah Joong for The Accidental Couple

Honorable Acting Award (Short story drama): Kim Seung Woo, Jung Jun Ho for IRIS / Kim Tae Hee for IRIS, Goo Hye Sun for Boys Over Flowers

Honorable Acting Award (Long story drama): Kim Suk Hoon for Iron Empress / Jo Ahn for The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House

Honorable Acting Award (Daily drama): Oh Man Suk and Jo Ahn for All Together Cha Cha Cha

Best Supporting Actor: Choi Chul Ho for Iron Empress, Hot Blood Shopkeeper / Yoon Joo Sang for IRIS, The Accidental Couple

Best Supporting Actress: Moon Jung Hee for Iron Empress

Popular Award: Yoon Sang Hyun, Yoon Eun Hye for My Fair Lady / Kim So Yeon for IRIS

Best Couple Award: Lee Byung Hun-Kim Tae Hee for IRIS / Lee Minho-Goo Hye Sun for Boys Over Flowers / Lee Pil Mo-Yoo Sun for the Sonds of Sol Pharmacy House / Yoon Sang Hyun-Yoon Eun Hye for My Fair Lady

Netizen Award: Lee Byung Hun for IRIS / Goo Hye Sun for Boys Over Flowers

My question would be, where will they be pulling the winners of the Honorable Acting Award if they will give these same sets of awards? Is it possible for people outside the acting nominations to win these other awards as well? Because not all the acting categories have nominated a wide variety of actors from different type of dramas...

hmm . i dun really understand your questions .actually normally the full list of nomination will be out but i havent see a complete list yet . for every category their will be own nomination.like for weekend drama , daily drama . the honourable acting overall nominations will be another set of nominations

ahhh i understand what you are asking . yes there will be a category for honourable acting for mini drama but i think the general trend is ..if this drama has a nomination for acting in the sub category .it wont be in the overal honourable acting nominations ..aka .if chuno has two nomination in the acting category ..it propably wont have nominations in the acting category for mini drama but there are instances ..when .the female lead is in the excellence awards nomintion .but the male lead is in the sub category department ..so ..it depends .

i think for instance if MGY is in overall acting nominations her costar in Cinderalla sister aka CJM might be in minidrama nomination which i highly suspect is the case..and JSG will probably be in the same mini drama category for Mary night out .

and i really wish they wlll give the two young leads .kim yoo jin and seo ae .nominations for mini drama and let them win. for revenge of gumiho!they were awesome they are female leads in my opinion .and not only young actor award anymore .

Thanks for that piece of info, so it means that there will be more nominations to be revealed.... I wonder why there are this kinds of award shows nowadays by which they announce the nominations on the day of the awards itself... I just think that the actors will have a second thought if they will be attending because they are not sure if they will earn a nomination...

Thanks for that piece of info, so it means that there will be more nominations to be revealed.... I wonder why there are this kinds of award shows nowadays by which they announce the nominations on the day of the awards itself... I just think that the actors will have a second thought if they will be attending because they are not sure if they will earn a nomination...

yes..there will be more nominations ..there are so many categories so in a way everyone deserving can win i suppose but a nicer way compared to MBC double winnner" policy " i like it they split family drama , mini drama and daily drama .since i think it does make sense .but i always cant quite accept why one will be in excellence acting category and one will be in the sub category for the same drama but i guess they rank it according to the level of performance they judge them to be in ? the most impt is only those in the top excellence nomniations..can win the daseang !^ so that is another factor .. my bet is thi ..for top excellence male .^Mr Kim or MR Jeon Gwang Ryul, will win ( both men are such amazing actors ) and female .. Jeon In Hwa or lee Mi sook ( i totally love LMK performance in cinderall's sister ) .and the daseang willl go to jang hyuck

. ..well .i think KBS awards.more will turnup to share the fun..i think the nominees .know they are nominated beforehand^^

Hi All, just got this sched in the KBS World FB account:

[[2010 KBS Drama Awards - Part 1]]

by KBS World on Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 8:37pm

MCs - Choi Soo Jong (President), Lee Da Hye (Slave Hunter), Song Joong Ki (SKKS)

Special Short dramas Character

Presenter Kim gyu chul, Kim sung eun

Nominees M: No Minwoo, Son hyun joo, Oh man seok, Lee sun gyun, Lee jae ryong, Jung dong hwan

F: Park Si yeon, Suh Ji hye, Jung yoomi, Han ji hye, Hwangwoo Seoulhye

Best Teen Actor/Actress

Presenter Meng se chang, Park eun bin

Nominees M: Kim Dan yul, Sing dong woo, Yeo Jin goo, Oh Jaemoo

F: Kim yoo jung, Moon ga young, Park Yoo sun, Suh sin ae

Special Performance!!!

Rookie Actresses, Kim Ha eun, Oh Ji eun, Lee si young and Jiyeon, performing <T-ARA's I go crazy becuz of you>

Best Couple

1. Park yoo chun + Park Min young

2. Yoo Ah In + Song Joong ki

3. Moon geun young + Jang geun seok (geun-geun coulpe XD)

4. Yoon si yoon + Lee young ah

5. Jang hyuk + Lee Da hye

DRAMA RECONSTRUCTION!!! <<Slave Hunter Scandal!!!!>>

Rookie awards

Presenter Lee Min ho, Kim so eun

Nominees M: Park yoo chun, Yoo ah in, Yoon si yoon, Joowon, Ji chang wook, Taek yeon

F: Go ah sung, Kim Ha eun, Oh ji eun, Su woo, Lee si young, Ji yeon

[[2010 KBS Drama Awards - Part 2]]

by KBS World on Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 8:59pm

Grand Opening Performance

Cast of <Bread, Love and Dreams>'s Powerful Nanta Performance!!!

Yoo Jin, Yoon si yoon, Lee young ah, Joo won

Best supporting Actor/ ActresS

Presenter Yoon joo sang, Moon Jung hee

Nominees M: Park sang myun, Byun hee bong, Sung dong il, Jang hang sun, Cheon ho jin

F: Lee bo hee, Lee In hye, Lim ji eun, Jun Mi sung, Jo mi ryung

BEST DRAMA SCENES

Popular Awards

Presenter Kim soo hyun, IU

Nominees M: Park yoo chun, Song joong ki, Yoon si yoon, Jang hyuk, Jung ji hoon

F: Kim yoo jung, Moon geun young, Park min young, Lee na young, Lee si young, Han eun jung

BEST WRITER

Presenter Gil hwan young, Yoo Jin

KBS DRAMA interacting with the world!!!!

VCR - 2010 Drama Awards Special Event winners will be revealed

Netizen Awards

Presenter Yoo Ah In, Koo Hye sun

Whoa, I'm really torn between Baker's Yoon Shi Yoon and Scandal's Wild horse Ah In! Gah! :P What to do?! They are both gems discovered this year, for me.

I'm looking forward to this award show since KBS had a good year with solid ratings and some of my favorite dramas!

MGY for best actress - she was good in cinderella unni!

The crying scene at the beach was so touching and the scene when she finally acknowledged the father - that was superb acting!

For best couple, I like mary stayed late couple...

And mickey yoo chun for rookie award....

Part 3 from KBS world fb :)

GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION Stage

JYJ - Found you

Honorable Acting Awards - mini series

Presenter Lee Jae Ryong, Park Joo mi

Nominees M:Park In hwan, An nae sang, Lee Jong hyuk, Jin eehan, Han Sang jin

F: Kim so eun, Kim ji young, Kim hee jung, Do ji won, Oh yoon ah, Lee bo hee

Honorable Acting Awards - Mini Drama

Presenter Ji Jin hee, Lee Yoon ji

Nominees M: Kim Sang gyung, Kim soo ro, Yoo seung ho, Jang geun soek, Jang hyun sung

F: Kim jung nan, Bae Doo na, Oh yoon ah, Lee soo gyung, Hang eun jung

Honorable Acting Awards - Medium long story Drama

Presenter Kim Gab Soo Koo hye sun

Nominees M: Song Joong ki, Oh ji ho, Jung ji hoon, Ji hyun woo, Cheon jung myung

F: Moon geun young, Park Min young, Lee na young, Lee da hye, Lee bo young

Honorable Acting Awards - long story Drama

Presenter Lee Pil mo, Yoo sun

Nominees M: Lim roi ha, Yoon si yoon, Jung sung mo, Cha in pyo, Han jae seok

F: Yoon jin, Lee mi yeon, Lee young ah, Lee tae ran, Jun in hwa

NEW YEAR 2011 COUNTDOWN

Preview of 2011 KBS DRAMAS

The Most Popular ACTOR/ ACTRESS Awards

Presenter Son hyun joo, Chae si ra

Nominees M: Kim Gab Soo, Lee Jong hyuk, Jang hyuk, Jun gwang ryul, Choi soo jong

F: Kim Ji young, Moon Geun young, Lee Da Hye, Lee Mi sook, Jun In hwa, Han eun Jung

The BEST ACTOR/ ACTRESS(DAESANG)

Presenter Lee byung heon, Kim In kyu

Watch who win!!!!!!!!!! :D

Love you all XOXO