Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Six Flying Dragons: Episode 23

by HeadsNo2 (drama beans)
sixdragons23-00256.jpg
Now we’re starting to see a pattern emerging whenever a task needs doing that requires going outside, since Jung Do-jeon loves to send the young’uns out for the sort of things he can safely outsource without having to worry. If it requires manual labor, is a late-night mission, or involves physical danger at all, you can bet he’ll put the dragons on it. Just like you can bet all the hot-blooded males in the group have at least one eye on Boon-yi, whose ideology really does bring all the boys to the yard.
Boon-yi invites herself on the boys’ quest to find Jo Joon’s research, since she can’t just wait idly by when their findings have the potential to fulfill so many people’s dreams. Bang-won relents and says he’ll take responsibility for her, but since that’s a loaded term, Bang-ji gets all upset, “Why would you? I’ll be responsible for my own sister.”
Poor Moo-hyul is left behind with a handful of cabbage, and mutters to himself, “I’ll also take responsibility. Who wouldn’t?” This just in: Boon-yi is the luckiest woman in Goryeo.
to read more:

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Six Flying Dragons" Episode 24

by William Schwartz

Among Ryeon's more eccentric abilities is face reading. While this probably comes off as kind of gimmicky it's actually the most important thing Ryeon does this episode- once the dragons are able to regroup and pull victory out of nowhere all Ryeon is left with is the knowledge of what he's learned about the major players. As usual, it's going to be a long time before we get much of a payoff on this but what do you want? We're not even at the halfway point yet.

So, in short, "Six Flying Dragons" is badass as usual- intense action to start out with, politics for the middle and end, and interwoven with all that is the story of Boon-yi, Yeon-hee, and Ttang-sae dreaming of the possibility of going back home. Not that they ever really can. Ttang-sae changed his name to Bang-ji for good reason. This was never going to be an easily solved political crisis.

to read more:

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-six-flying-dragons-episode-24-89717.html

Drama endings that gave viewers a mental breakdown

8. Girl Who Sees Smells
Nothing ever really got resolved but it ended happily

p8.jpg

4. Fashion King
Yoo Ah In's unexpected death led viewers to speculate if he was murdered or he committed suicide

p12.jpg

1. High Kick Through the Roof
-The legendary gray screen + Cafe Bene ad

p15.jpg

to read more:

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.il/2015/12/dramas-that-gave-viewers-mental.html

just give me a sad Ending and im Happy - hehehe

Best Korean Dramas of 2015

(kdramakisses)

Best Korean Dramas of 2015

Wow!  What a year it has been!  As 2015 comes to a close, it’s time to look back at all of the happenings in Dramaland this past year.  As my first year of blogging, it has been a great experience to write about what I love and connect with other kdrama fans.  I look forwardto more exciting things in the year ahead.

Now on to the list!  This list includes all of the dramas that I watched which aired in 2015.  This is completely my opinion on these dramas, and it does not reflect Korean or international ratings or the popularity of any particular drama among fans.  This is just my list from least to most favorite.  So here we go!

5.Girl Who Sees Smells

Girl Who Sees Smells Korean Drama - Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung

Basically, I loved everything about Girl Who Sees Smells.  First, it has the nice romantic comedy vibe between our main couple, and they are just too cute!  For being a bit low on feelings and emotions, Moo Gak (Park Yoo Chun) is a fun one to watch.  And Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) was sweet, adorable, and relatable.  This pair had fabulous chemistry, and they were a true joy to watch.

Girl Who Sees Smells isn’t exactly grand or radically different, but it simply gets right what it needs to in order to create an enjoyable ride from start to finish.  There’s comedy, romance, a murder mystery, and a really fun bad guy portrayed by Nam Gung Min.  This drama found its way into my heart, and I only have amazing memories when I think of Girl Who Sees Smells.  My Rating: 9/10 (Girl Who Sees Smells Review)

to read more:

http://kdramakisses.com/2015/12/22/best-korean-dramas-of-2015/

Fandoms, Unite! Vote Your Faves for The 11th Annual Soompi Awards!

Actress of the Year  

As the supernatural “Girl Who Sees Smells” to the lead in the historical drama “Six Flying Dragons,” Shin Se Kyung spent 2015 busy portraying characters from different worlds. http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2015-vote/?c=16

What are you waiting for? Vote for your favorites in Soompi Awards 2015 now!

VOTE NOW!