Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Guest Tiger Dragon

R2B: Return to Base Kiss Scene Stills Revealed

R_430x0_20120824093311574.jpg2012-08-24112133.jpg

Chosun August Pictorial

2012082000660_5.jpg

120820 Chosun 120820 Chosun 120820 Chosun 120820 Chosun 120820 Chosun 120820 Chosun

Infinity Challenge 268 Hanamana Concert Shin Se Kyung cut (eng sub) 110924

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt0q5i_ic-268-hanamana-concert-shin-se-kyung-cut-eng-sub-110924_shortfilms

Chart King: Stars who are well matched to waterparks - Shin Se Kyung cut

Guest Tiger Dragon

일간스포츠 Interview Pictorial

htm_2012082314161c010c011.jpg

120824 일간스포츠 120824 일간스포츠 120824 일간스포츠 120824 일간스포츠 120824 일간스포츠 120824 일간스포츠

htm_20120823143335c010c011.jpg

Partial rough translation by me (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong):

1. Alexander Wang bag

2. Today's schedule + script/Cresyn earphones

3. Joe Malone perfume purchased when filming SBS drama 'Fashion King' in New York.

4. Comme des Garçons Zip-Around Wallet. Likes the green color. Purchased at 10 Corso Como.

5.  Aimez-vous Brahms? Enjoys Françoise Sagan's works. A must-read book

Shin Se-kyung Aims to Smash Stereotypes with New Movie 'R2B'

--Thanks to anjjo for posting this in the R2B thread.

2012082500302_1.jpg

"R2B: Return to Base" is not attracting hordes of moviegoers at the local box office, even though it was initially expected to draw a great deal of interest as it is Korea's first action film set in the air and contains thrilling scenes of fighter jets in action.

The movie, which focuses on a combat flying unit on a rescue mission, features state-of-the-art fighter jets such as the F-15K and TA-50 flying at altitudes of around 10,000 m, as well as zipping through downtown Seoul.

Shin Se-kyung, who appears in a landmark role as an aircraft mechanic, said, "I met two real female mechanics at Daegu Air Force Base while shooting the film. I didn't really model myself after them, but I observed them and peppered them with questions."

She said she shuttled between Seoul and the air force base for two months to fill out the edges of the character in order to play a more convincing role.

Shin debuted as a poster model for Seo Tai-ji's fifth album when she was just nine years old. Asked if she had dreamed of becoming an actress since her childhood, she said, "My first acting job came in 'My Little Bride' when I was 14. After that, I didn't act [for the next five years] because I didn't get any offers. I've only been acting again for the last three years, which is when my confidence in my choice of career grew."

"I started to get noticed after I appeared in MBC's hit sitcom 'High Kick Through the Roof' in 2009. Before that, I couldn't get any role no matter how hard I tried," she said. "So I had to focus on my studies at school, which was invaluable and something I wouldn't go back and change."

Some critics have questioned her acting skills and say her popularity is purely based on her attractive looks, but Shin remains unfazed.

"It's like riding a seesaw," she said. "The reason some people like my acting, but some don't, might be because I haven't built up enough experience yet. I'll keep trying to iron out the kinks, and not take other people's comments too much to heart."

"I will smash the stereotype of me being just another pretty face by cultivating my acting skills and showing that I can really act well."

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

Guest Tiger Dragon

Is Sin Se-kyeong the next Jang Hee-bin?

it5Ai87U0cVZW.jpg

Love call for the role of Jang Ok-jeong from SBS for March next year

Classical beauty and talent all together...

Sin Se-kyeong is being pushed for Jang Hee-bin.

Actress Sin Se-kyeong has been offered the role of Jang Hee-bin in the SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love" next year March.

Sin Se-kyeong was eyes by many for her performance in "Deep-rooted Tree" last year. She has the beauty and talent to do it and since she's not doing anything else in the meantime, she is most likely to take the part.

"Jang Ok-jeong" will start making at the end of this year in the earliest.

Source: hankooki.com, HanCinema

NEWSis (뉴시스) Pictorial

ibYYznqQChSUj.jpg

120817 NEWSis (뉴시스) 120817 NEWSis (뉴시스) 120817 NEWSis (뉴시스) 120817 NEWSis (뉴시스) 120817 NEWSis (뉴시스) 120817 NEWSis (뉴시스)
120817 NEWSis (뉴시스) 120817 NEWSis (뉴시스) 120817 NEWSis (뉴시스) 120817 NEWSis (뉴시스) 120817 NEWSis (뉴시스)

Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Se Kyung looking like she lost a lot of weight

20120906134419_50482a23e5cc7_1.jpg

Shin Se Kyung's new photo was revealed.

On 6th, Shin Se Kyung uploaded a photo on her Twitter, and wrote "Hehehe".

In the photo, Shin Se Kyung is wearing a dark one-piece dress, showing chic looks.

Shin Se Kyung looks like she lost a lot of weight recently, and her great body shape is drawing people's attention.

Netizens who viewed the photo made comments, such as "What happened to her?", "So beautiful", and "I envy her so much."

Source: StarN via Yahoo Korea

R2B: Return to Base Still

ibfMi4IWrizxnk.jpg

via R2B Twitter

Guest Tiger Dragon

Girl of provence, Shin Se gyeong

oe848od5djpb2hcf41xm3slg5ds4pv05.jpg

[by Jeon Boo kyung] Shin Se gyeong, actress, is changed into a girl of provence.

Nature republic, cosmetic brand, has now released their new makeup look, Provence Fleur, with their muse Shin Se gyeong. It is characterized pure and alluring image by using autumn color such as burgundy, plum, brown.

Meanwhile, Nature Republic presented its fall makeup collection inspired by calendula. It is composed of Provence Fleur gel eyeliner, lipstick, multi blusher, and eyeshadow.

Source: bntnews via Yahoo Korea

Guest Tiger Dragon

Cine21 (씨네21), 2012.09.18-09.25

i6ShFOm8SZ3mt.jpg

Good Downloader Campaign
(굿 다운로더 캠페인)

iYvo7NC5nJOjw.jpgiM6F4ofzEp8q5.jpgiEyvkjbyRG8Lh.jpg

dal.komm coffee shooting
i60wzssMKSIrm.jpg
[신세경] 달콤 CF 촬영 현장입니다! 귀엽게 커피를 원 샷 ~~!!!!!
[shin Sekyung] dal.komm CF shooting! Cute coffee one shot ~~!!!!!

120914 via NAMOOACTORS2004 Twitter