Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Actress Shin Se Kyung signs autographs at the Jisan Valley Rock Festival

1343377483_364588.jpg

The ‘2012 Jisan Valley Rock Festival‘ kicked off its 4th year on July 27th at the Jisan Valley Ski Resort located in Incheon, and to help promote her upcoming summer movie ‘R2B: Return to Base‘, actress Shin Se Kyung recently held an autograph session at R2B’s event booth at the festival.

Looking vibrant and feminine in a teal-colored top, the friendly actress smiled for the fans as she signed autographs.
201207271646491810_1.jpg

201207271731301810_1.jpg

201207271713581810_1.jpg

201207271647561810_1.jpg

201207271716111810_1.jpg

201207271719441810_1.jpg

Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Se Kyung to cameo in My Husband Got A Family (Unexpected You)

Already having ratings past 30 percent, KBS’ hit drama Unexpected You will having another cameo appearance, this time with Shin Se Kyung.

Actor Yoo Joon Sang, who is currently appearing in Unexpected You and also filmed the movie R2B: Return to Base with Shin Se Kyung, suggested that his movie co-star come out in his drama as a special guest.

Yoo Joon Sang and Shin Se Kyung have also participated in the drama SBS Toji in 2004.

Shin Se Kyung is said to have enthusiastically supported the suggestion and her agency is currently trying to find a spot in her busy schedule for the cameo appearance. If plans works out, Shin Se Kyung’s appearance in the drama will air as early as August 11.

Shin Se Kyung will be playing herself and will be working with Kwak Dong Yeon, who is acting as the hopeful actor Bang Jang Goon in the drama.

Rising as a national drama, Unexpected You have been treating viewers to numerous star cameos, including celebrities such as CN Blue, Kim Jong Min, Sung Si Kyung, Ji Jin Hee and Cha Tae Hyun.

Unexpected You airs on KBS on Saturdays and Sundays.

Source: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=11386&idxType=News&trendKeyword=Shin%20Se%20Kyung

Unrelated, but hasn't been shared...
2011 SBS Drama Awards - Red Carpet/Award Acceptance

Guest Tiger Dragon

ArirangTV interview with Shin Se Kyung

edit: better quality

Original video

Actress Sin Se-gyeong is famous for her innocent face that contrasts with her killer body. She has been receiving a lot of love as an actress through various dramas and movies, and is also highly sought after by the advertisement industry. Get ready to enjoy a heart-to-heart talk with Sin Se-gyeong right this minute.

Shin Se Kyung to Cameo on ‘Unexpected You’

2012-08-02 CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Already having ratings past 30 percent, KBS’ hit drama Unexpected You will having another cameo appearance, this time with Shin Se Kyung. 

Actor Yoo Joon Sang, who is currently appearing inUnexpected You and also filmed the movie R2B: Return to Base with Shin Se Kyung, suggested that his movie co-star come out in his drama as a special guest.

Yoo Joon Sang and Shin Se Kyung have also participated in the drama SBS Toji in 2004.

12119570.jpg

Shin Se Kyung is said to have enthusiastically supported the suggestion and her agency is currently trying to find a spot in her busy schedule for the cameo appearance. If plans works out, Shin Se Kyung’s appearance in the drama will air as early as August 11. 

Shin Se Kyung will be playing herself and will be working with Kwak Dong Yeon, who is acting as the hopeful actor Bang Jang Goon in the drama. 

Rising as a national drama, Unexpected You have been treating viewers to numerous star cameos, including celebrities such as CN Blue, Kim Jong Min, Sung Si Kyung, Ji Jin Hee and Cha Tae Hyun. 

Unexpected You airs on KBS on Saturdays and Sundays. 

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min

Lee Jong Suk and Shin Se Kyung snap a friendly photo for ‘R2B: Return to Base’

shinsekyung_leejongsuk.jpg

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Shin Se Kyung snapped an adorable picture together to promote the opening of their movie, ‘R2B: Return to Base‘.

On the morning of August 8th, Lee Jong Suk updated his official me2day with the picture and a post writing, “On a nice day with ‘R2B’ goddess.. Prettily..”

The co-stars have put their handsome and beautiful looks on full display for the camera, with Lee Jong Suk’s fresh style paired with Shin Se Kyung’s more innocent look. There isn’t much time left until fans can see them on the big screen on August 15th!

Netizens commented, “Total eye candy,” “The goddess and handsome man of ‘R2B’ in one picture,” and “Their skin looks to be shining.”

Shin Se Kyung talks about her kiss scenes with Rain in ‘R2B : Return to Base’

shinsekyung_1-1.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung opened up about her kiss scenes with artist Rain in the new movie, ‘R2B : Return to Base‘.

At the VIP preview for ‘R2B : Return to Base’ held in Seoul on August 8th, Shin Se Kyung remarked, “I had two kiss scenes [with Rain], but both got edited out.

They explained to me that it was in order to smoothly edit the film,” she continued. “I understood why they needed to do so after I watched the movie.

The singer was then asked how she felt when she filmed the kiss scenes, and the actress responded, “My mood when we shot the scene, was good,” exploding into laughter.

Meanwhile, ‘R2B : Return to Base’ is an action film that tells the story of a few pilots, their dreams, and their love tales. The movie opens to the public on August 15th.

Guest Tiger Dragon

Fashion King castmate, Girls' Generation's Yuri, sends Se Kyung a cake addressed to Lee Ga Young
via lwmeee twitter
최안나무셔운여자 ....•~• .... (Scary lady Choi Anna...)
Azz5lp2CAAA3Kumjpglarge.jpg
The cake reads: "Lee Gayoung, I’m watching you. R2B daebak!”
Thanks to willenette for the translation.

KBS Entertainment Diary @ R2B: Return to Base Premiere

Guest Tiger Dragon

First a little treat courtesy of timbuctu...
Interview with 8-year-old Se Kyung as the model for Seo Taiji's fifth album.

class="title"Shin Se Kyung’s Stunning R2B Premiere Style20120808_kfashionista_shinsekyung2.jpg

The VIP premiere for the new action movie R2B: Return to Base was held in Korea today, and all of the film’s stars minus Rain, were in attendance. Popular actress Shin Se Kyung, who plays his love interest in the film, looked gorgeous as usual for the press. She donned a long-sleeve cocktail dress ($2690) from Italian designer Valentino. The black boat-neck dress features a contrasting maxi-bow in cream on the left shoulder.

Although Rain could not attend due to his current military duties, a representative cardboard cut-out did appear on stage with the cast! Shin Se Kyung also made headlines for discussing her kissing scenes with the world star which were ultimately cut from the movie’s final edit.

20120808_kfashionista_shinsekyung3.jpg20120808_kfashionista_shinsekyung_fashio

source: http://www.kfashionista.com/2012/08/08/shin-se-kyungs-stunning-r2b-premiere-style/

Guest Tiger Dragon

Talk Show Taxi - Shin Se Kyung cut Part 1

Talk Show Taxi - Shin Se Kyung cut Part 2

Is It Fate That Shin Se Kyung's On-Screen Partners Always Die?

Actress Shin Se Kyung appeared on the tvN’s talk show Taxi , and revealed a strange occurrence in her acting career: all her on-screen love interests and partners always die.

Shin Se Kyung decided to use the Taxi talk show to get to the Jisan Valley Rock Festival which took place on July 28-29. They started talking about Shin Se Kyung’s latest movie, R2B: Return To Base, in which Shin Se Kyung partners with actor and singer Rain (Jung Ji Hoon).

92602477.jpg

The topic of the conversation then quickly moved on to a trivia that MC Lee Young Ja noted of Shin Se Kyung’s acting career. “When you were filming dramas, I remember that all the guys who you liked, such as Yoo Ah In and Jang Hyuk ended up dead. Do you think it has something to do with you? Maybe it’s some sort of jinx?”, to which Shin Se Kyung replied “It’s not my fault, I never asked for this.”

In the taxi, Shin Se Kyung also revealed how she and Rain had become close while filming R2B: Return To Base.

“Most of the movie was filmed at an airbase, and we were not allowed to bring in any foods from outside. Rain and I would go to the base PX and we would eat red bean and mochi ice cream. He would pay for me.”

In addition, she commented how after he entered the army, she kept writing letters to him, and sure enough, she got handwritten replies back, further revealing how they had got to be good friends.

36945862.jpg

During the Taxi talk show, Shin Se Kyung was also able to show viewers how she was not just a pretty face, and that she had character and even a bit of a dorky side to her.

When asked which body part she was most confident about, she calmly revealed that it was her belly button, sending the MCs into a fit of laughter. When asked what foods she liked the most, she chose surprising foods that old men would like, such as gopchang (pig intestines and tripe) and pig skin.

More fun stories from Shin Se Kyung will be featured on the August 16h episode of Taxi , in addition to the last part of Haha′s taxi interview continued from the last episode.

Taxi is the longest running cable TV talk show program in Korea. It was first aired in 2007, and it is well received due to its fun new concept of hosting a talk show in a moving taxi, and its honest and liberal approach to celebrities. MCs Lee Young Ja and Gong Hyung Jin drive the taxi not only in Korea but all across the world while talking to Korea’s celebrities.

Taxi airs every Thursday night at 9pm and 12:20am, only on tvN.

Source: enewsWorld

Guest Tiger Dragon

BoA, "Shin Se Kyung Is Pretty Even When She Drinks"... Then What About Lee Yeon Hee?

27133-asfd.jpg

Singer BoA showed off her tight friendship with actresses Shin Se Kyung and Lee Yeon Hee.

Today, BoA came out in SBS PowerFM 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time'. When she was asked "I heard you're drinking friends with Shin Se Kyung, how much can you two drink?", and she said "I think if I meet up with Shin Se Kyung we end up drinking one bottle each."

She continued, "Shin Se Kyung's pretty even when she's drinking. She's so pretty even to girls, it makes me jealous. I feel like I'm watching a commercial", showing off her best friend's beauty.

She also talked about her other best friend. When she was asked, "Which celebrity is closest to your ideal man type?", she said "Yoo Ah In is close to it, and I like cute styles, so I like SHINee too." Then she said, "And also my best friend Lee Yeon Hee that I want to call when I'm having a hard time."

Photo Credits: SBS

Source: KpopStarz

Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Se Kyung Cameos In 'Unexpected You'

6087-cameo.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung will make a special cameo in this weekend's airings of KBS hit drama 'Unexpected You'. She makes a surprising appearance meeting character Jang Goon (Kwak Dong Yun) in a waiting room. While there, she encourages him, "One day, let's meet again in the same drama" while showing off her top star aura on set. Viewers are anticipating just what exactly will happen between the two in the drama.

The filming took place earlier this week in the KBS waiting room. Because of the tight schedule that day, the filming proved to be a tricky situation for the crew. And despite the high heat wearing everyone out, Shin Se Kyung's constant innocent smiling captured the scene effortlessly. In addition to her bright acting, Kwak Dong Yun's blank expression of awe as he stares on captures the laughter of viewers to complete the scene. The director jokes, "Jang Goon! This seems like the real thing instead of acting. It's so natural."

Kwak Dong Yun says in disbelief, "I can't believe it. I'm a really huge fan of Shin Se Kyung...I can't believe that we're acting together in the same drama."

The actress wishes for more time filming with the crew, commenting  on the great team to really make the cameo appearance an enjoyable one.

Source: Korea Portal