[Drama 2010] God's Quiz 신의 퀴즈 Seasons 1 & 2

debbiek153

Guest sparklinghugs

so sad that the girl cop isn't there nemore :( i liked their r/s much better than this new cop :P maybe they'll bring her back for the 'real' story of this season that always happens at the last episodes :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DarkRider

hello, can anyone help me find seasons 1 and 2 that are available for download (hq/hd quality). i really liked Yoon Joo Hee, became a fan when i watched her in three brothers.

• 1 month later...

OMGAH I just finished watching this series... it's so flipping good!
I marathon-ed all 3 seasons in 3days....got sleepy as hell at work.... I REGRET NOTHING...
the story was wonderful- creepy and horrific at times but the cinematography, direction acting.. omgah... so so so good.
I only began watching this story because I began to watch Faith and wondered what other dramas Ryu Deok Hwan did and God's Quiz popped up. To my amazement there were all three seasons online so i didn't have to wait for them to come out every week ... which was my mistake with Gaksital ... doing that gave me an ulcer.... oy
but I highly highly recommend this drama if you are in a kdrama slump. this is the drama to watch. only 10-12 episodes max per season so it's a quick one. 
LOVE IT!....but now I have no idea what to fill my void of kdrama-ness..... darn it. *SADFACE*

joowon is forever my bias but Ryu Deok hwan is up there.. he's so adorable and amazaballs in this drama... I just want to pluck him and put him in my pocket..!~ (even though he is slightly older than me PWAHHA)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest nuuryzaan

Hi 
anyone here can help find me God's Quiz Season 3 eng softsub from Viki? i can't find it.Thank you

• 4 months later...

Just finish the whole 3 Seasons. Amazing series - great plots, each story is interesting and the background story of Dr.Han is also so terrific!I prefer the first 2 Seasons with the female detective, it's more "colorful" with a male - female leads rather than 2 male leads :-)
Unfortunately (probably) because actors/actresses of this series are not famous, the drama was not so popular although it was toooooo good. Not an inch worse than "Vampire Prosecutor" or "Ten"; this series should be very much more known and watched!

• 1 year later...

Archived