[Variety] We Are Dating 우리 연애합니다

Guest fanda4000

@evelyim123

I find Xander/Minah hard to watch, too - they really *are* hyper, but given the size of their segment, I presume they are quite popular. As for episode 4 -- Girlsday Daily says it didn't air at it's normal slot and that it maybe aired later, but so far no information on that ... just patience. We'll see.

New information: Girlsday Daily says they have the raw, and got it off DC married, but apparantly it has 7GB and they probably have to tone it down a bit to make it available at whatever source (YouTube, file hoster). So, yeah, patience. (Given that they were talking about WAD - not sure.)

Best regards,

Trent.

Guest evelyim123

@ jina_bing_bang

Yeah, sadly that was what Girl's Day Daily had reported on their site. I believe Jihae posted a comment on Twitter regarding the ending of the show, as well.

You can read about it on GDD. The link to their site is in the opening post of the thread.

Guest adikkeluangman

‘Official awkward couple’ from “We Are Dating” tries to become closer

U-KISS’ Eli and Girl’s Day’s Jihae have been dubbed as ‘the official awkward couple’ on the variety show, “We Are Dating.”

The two are always awkward whenever they meet, so they’ve been tasked to become closer with one another by taking a yoga lesson together.

In their light training gear, the two entered the yoga room and made direct eye contact. Through the lesson, they initiated some skinship and showed hints of getting closer with one another.

“I think I became closer with Jihae once we met eye contact,” confessed Eli.

Eli was also able to showcase his nice build and muscular arms, as he only wore a black tanktop and trainer pants. Jihae complimented him as she said, “Your muscles look cool.”

Could we be seeing some heightened interest at last? Fans will find out when this episode airs on New Year’s Eve.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/official-awkward-couple-from-we-are-dating-tries-to-become-closer

Guest adikkeluangman

“We Are Dating” – Episode #4: The first lover’s spat!

The popular variety series, “We Are Dating“, recently aired its fourth episode, and it’s looking like the couples are finally starting to click!

Fans of the Yura and Soohyun couple felt their hearts race as the two shared a romantic date on New Year’s Eve. Soohyun is bowled over by the cute charms of “Princess Yura”, who then asked him about how he felt about her…

Meanwhile, sparks flew between the ‘Awkward Couple’, Jihae and Eli, as Eli touched on Jihae’s prime pet peeve by being late for their date. Could the ensuing fight be too much for their strained relationship?

Finally, fans got to watch the shenanigans of the ‘Fun and Crazy couple’, MinAh and Xander, as they share a date on school campus.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/we-are-dating-subbed-episode-4-the-first-lovers-spat

Guest adikkeluangman

MBC Every1’s “We Are Dating” taken off air

Despite attracting many fans with their “dating” spin-off of the popular “We Got Married” variety program, MBC Every1 has decided to pull ”We Are Dating” after just five episodes.

The PD for the show revealed in a tweet to Girl’s Day’s Jihae, “Jihae, I’m sure you’ve heard by now, but… I’m so very sorry that I wasn’t able to help you out much… All of you guys worked so hard, I’m very thankful for that. I’m really sorry, and if there’s a next time, let’s really have fun and work hard… I’m sorry, and thank you~^^”

Jihae tweeted back, “No, it’s okay PD^^ You don’t know how disappointed I am in having a final farewell without even greeting you properly TT Let’s have lots of fun next time we meet!! Happy New Year^^”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/mbc-every1s-we-are-dating-taken-off-air

Archived