[Variety] We Are Dating 우리 연애합니다

Guest fanda4000

Guest fanda4000

[MBC Every1] Fri. @ 16:45KST

We Are Dating / 우리 연애합니다

wadi.jpg

Concept: In this spin off of We Got Married three couples comprised of U-Kiss' Eli, Soohyun, and Alexander, with Girl’s Day’s Ji Hae, Yura, and Min Ah who act as a couple for three months.

Date & Time: Friday @ 16:45KST

Network: MBC Every1

Subtitled Episodes: Girls' Day Daily

Resource sites: AJA-AJA \ AM-Addiction \ Box.net - Torrents

Read and follow all forum and thread rules

Code of Conduct

KOREAN DRAMAS & MOVIES Rules

1. Do not ask for subs (No groups is subbing this), videos, translations, links (download what is provided with gratefulness), don't quote images as it wastes Soompi's server space and resources, discussion about other forums and sites problems is not allowed as Soompi is not responsible for any problems occurring at these sites. Do not put out news not translated in English on the thread.
  2. Being a newcomer is not an excuse as you have to read all rules before posting

Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

1. Do not request of translations of any kind, as translations are done by our fellow soompiers' free will.
  2. Use the online google translator. http://translate.google.com if you want to read the basic translations of any news in Korean.
  3. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
  4. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viikii, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
  5. Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.
  6. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

Thread under heavy construction.

Guest Cherry-Go-Gyaru

I am SO excited to watch this! :) Mostly for Eli! They always make fun of him in Pops in Seoul for being a player and having a lot of dating experience so it'll be awesome to see all that in action!! :w00t:

I don't really know alot about these two groups

but I've watched the first episode on YT, thanks to girlsdaydaily,

(I couldn't find a torrent link!)

and I've find it cute and funny

they had to choose their partners after showing their talents,

(more or less like in idol army)

the couples formed then played together during the episode

and in the end they had to choose again

so I don't know if they will excange partners again during the 3 months

and I hope to see some make-believe romance

instead of variety games.. anyway I've loved it, thank you for opening the thread!

oh! and my favourites so far are Eli and Jihae <3

Guest paigehk_1

omg Eli is in dating program?!?!? He's my favorite. I would be heartbroken a little with too much romance, but i will be glad to support him, and all U-Kiss. Can't wait for the show!

Here's the link to Girl's Day Daily and their subbed episode 2 cuts of the couples (they edited and compiled it together so each couple's segment is downloaded as one)

http://www.girlsdaydaily.com/2010/12/19/eng-subdl-101217-dating-ep-2-girls-day-ukiss/

Wow. Min Ah is like seriously hyper. I've seen her with Girl's Day on the weekly variety show Bouquet and knew she had a very outgoing personality and does a lot of over the top reactions, but it's a large rotating cast on Bouquet so you don't get much solo time. Although when the 6 people were announced for this show I remember thinking if I was one of the guys I would pick her just to ensure screen time... and that seems to be the case since Min Ah & Alexander had the most of the 3 couples.

Guest cheezstring

rocketsubs are also subbing unlike girlsday sub its the full show no cuts.... they have two eps so far the yt channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/ukissrocket

Guest adikkeluangman

U-KISS’s Eli shows his “Cassanova” side on “We Are Dating”

U-KISS’s Eli made netizens think of “Cassanova” because of how casual his physical affection was on MBC’s ‘We Are Dating‘.

During the filming of the episode that is set to air on December 24th, Eli and Girl’s Day Jihae enjoyed a romantic date at a skating rink. The two had decided to go to a skating rink for their second date in order to make up for the awkwardness from their first date.

On this date, Eli proved himself to be both considerate and manly as he: 1) presented Jihae with hot packs because she was cold, and 2) shared his gloves with her. The two were also able to casually get close and have some physical interaction when Eli stepped up to teach Jihae how to skate.

Having been touched by Eli’s action during their skating rink, Jihae returned the favor later that day by presenting a surprise Christmas event for him at the karaoke bar.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/u-kisss-eli-shows-his-cassanova-side-on-we-are-dating

Pretty deserted place, here, huh?

Hm. I'll go first. Jihae seems to be a really nice girl, but Eli is sorta tensed up. I read somewhere that he's considered a "player". For a player, he was awefully tame, almost afraid of her. Dude!! She's awesome, do something!!!

Any thoughts on that?

Best regards,

Trent.

@Semi-Fly:

It's interesting that you bring up Alex and Shinae from WGM1, because I thought the same thing about Yura and Soohyun (even some physical likeness in Soohyun's case?). Anyway, the three couples remind me a lot of previous couples (or present ones):

Yura and Soohyun of Alex/Shinae

Eli and Jihae of Seohyun and Yonghwa (only their roles are reversed)

and Minah and Xander of CrownJ/In Young or the recently departed Adam Couple.

Personally I like Eli and Jihae most ... I like awkward couples, maybe because there's more of a journey there? IDK and there are probably people who will disagree.

Everyone, who is your favourite couple??

Best regards,

Trent.

Guest evelyim123

@Trent

I agree with some of your comparisons of the couple, but I feel like Eli/Jihae are quite similar to the HyunJoong/Hwangbo pairing.

I enjoy watching the Awkward couple the most because it is interesting to see how their relationship will develop. They seem to have gotten closer after the couples yoga class.

Soohyun and Yura do remind me a lot of Alex and Sinae especially with how much he prepared for the girl. And he carries that Polaroid camera everywhere, just like Alex.

I think the Xander/Minah couple are a bit too much for me. They are so hyper it's kind of hard to watch.

BTW, did episode 5 air today?

Archived