Lee Ji Hoon 이지훈

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Guest Rxgoodleaf

But before I go, some Ji Hoon caps from Wonderful Life as Min Do Hyun...

Reason I fell for Ji Hoon, created this thread and started the Clubbox...

WL1JH3.jpg

WL1JH4.jpg

WL1JH5.jpg

WL2DHSJ1.jpg

WL3DHSJ1.jpg

WL5DH2.jpg

WL5DHSJ1.jpg

WL5DH5.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cynkawahara

Cute and handsome! What a wonderful way to end the evening looking at his pictures. Thanks JC and kat_yuri!

Goodnight all....

Guest kat_yuri

wonderfulllife3_12.jpg

Cute and handsome! What a wonderful way to end the evening looking at his pictures. Thanks JC and kat_yuri!

Goodnight all....

he..he..welcome!!! good nyt!!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

More from Wonderful Life...

Got lots of them! LOL

wl7dh3.jpg

wl7dh4.jpg

wl7dh5.jpg

wl7dh7.jpg

wl7dh8.jpg

Pensive Ji Hoon after hearing that he has to give up his dream of being a pilot because of his eyesight...

wl7dh20.jpg

wl7dh21.jpg

wl7dh22.jpg

wl7dh27.jpg

Guest saranglsc

So many great pictures....thanks everyone. My favorite WL picture of Jee Hoon has got to be the one kat_yuri posted of Do Hyun during the wedding. The side profile of him smiling is just heartbeat.gif. Also love the ones where he gazes wistfully at Se Jin.

Guest cynkawahara

Gah. I finally found this thread! >_<;;

Hye, everyone~ I was Takki_Aniki. :D

JC ~ Good to hear about your CB points! Hwaiting~ ;)

Hi Farrah....glad to see you back but with a diff name!

Nice pictures! The side view is wonderful and also I like the first pic that JC posted with the great smile. Just makes me want to smile back at him.

Guest Ericku

OH my GOD I become a new baby again at soompi ..

and here my first comment .. hi guys !!! how are you hope everybody still here and nice to come back in this thread ..

Hi JC home you still remember me hehehe I'm not changed my Nick name .. ;)

Guest cynkawahara

Nice caps....Those full lucious lips!

I chuckle now everytime I see his lips. I am reminded of how he explained how they got so full after watching the Ya Shim Man Man episode he was in. Such a funny guy.

Guest truffles

^ love ji hoon as well ~ !!

rxgoodleaf >> i really appreciate ALL the hard work you've previously put in to this thread... digging up his past, subbing videos, and updating us on his latest activites... learn't lots about him and just fell for him even more !!

well.... i understand i personally can't do much in terms of contributing to this thread, but i am able to do one thing for you guys... and i'm not sure if it'll be of any use though.

... i can give back what all of you've given to me, at least up to August 10th.

and how in the world could i possibly do that ?!

well... awhile back ago, i caught onto ljh myself and wanted to know more about him. thankfully, i came to the right place and visited this thread. by then... it was already rapidly growing... im sure it was 50 pages +.

realized i didn't have the time to read all of that, so i converted all the posts into a word document:

lee ji hoon.doc ~ 587 pages ~ 5.4 megs ~ last modified August 10th, which is coincidently my birthday btw. heeh ... yeah thats right how wonderful is that > ljh was celebrating my birthday with me !!

so what does all that mean... i have it available to everybody if anyone even cares !!

Lee Ji Hoon.doc

Lee Ji Hoon.doc [ mirror ]

~ and happy thanksgiving to cdns and yay school strike for those in vancouver !!

- truff

Guest Ericku

hey ..hey... I'm back .. this is my contribution for you guys :D

Wet Dreams 2 caps ..enjoy!!!

photo2349.jpg

photo2356.jpg

photo2358.jpg

photo2359.jpg

source and full credit : hancimena + ericku@soompi - PLS NOT HOTLINK PIXS

Guest cynkawahara

^ love ji hoon as well ~ !!

rxgoodleaf >> i really appreciate ALL the hard work you've previously put in to this thread... digging up his past, subbing videos, and updating us on his latest activites... learn't lots about him and just fell for him even more !!

well.... i understand i personally can't do much in terms of contributing to this thread, but i am able to do one thing for you guys... and i'm not sure if it'll be of any use though.

... i can give back what all of you've given to me, at least up to August 10th.

and how in the world could i possibly do that ?!

well... awhile back ago, i caught onto ljh myself and wanted to know more about him. thankfully, i came to the right place and visited this thread. by then... it was already rapidly growing... im sure it was 50 pages +.

realized i didn't have the time to read all of that, so i converted all the posts into a word document:

lee ji hoon.doc ~ 587 pages ~ 5.4 megs ~ last modified August 10th, which is coincidently my birthday btw. heeh ... yeah thats right how wonderful is that > ljh was celebrating my birthday with me !!

so what does all that mean... i have it available to everybody if anyone even cares !!

Lee Ji Hoon.doc

Lee Ji Hoon.doc [ mirror ]

~ and happy thanksgiving to cdns and yay school strike for those in vancouver !!

- truff

truff......

Wow... I am totally impressed. I am sure there are many who didn't have the opportunity to come to the thread and would be so happy to read it all.

You have given back a lot to this thread in saving those post. That is part of the history that we all thought was gone. Three cheers for you. JD did you see this!

cyn

p.s. we share the same birthday.... never thought of doing that. Will keep that in mind.

Guest Ericku

Jihoon and some actors/gasoo on grand opening Celebs Family Resto ... correct me if I'm wrong with the occasion.

celebsresto1.jpg

celebsresto2.jpg

celebsresto4.jpg

celebsresto3.jpg

Credit : onthepic + ericku@soompi - PLS NOT HOTLINK PIXS

Archived