Can you have a serious crush on someone you DON'T EVEN KNOW?

Guest wuv

I am talking about a complete stranger, not a celebrity. There's this boy who lives on my street and I never noticed him until I started to walk my dog out and this became a routine. I see him all the time and I've already developed a crush on him. I've never looked at him face to face or said anything to him, neither did he so I'm not crushing on him because he's attractive or not. I think it's because of how confident he is, the way he walks and his style. I'm not like this, I'm a shy girl and I have a low self esteem or I just don't think about myself often. I see him at school sometimes and when I walk home, he walks ahead of me usually and turns around to look at me for a bit. I don't want to look like a stalker because I'm not, he obviously knows I live on his street, I think he just moved here. My final question is, could you develop a "crush" on a complete stranger you never even met? Do you think it could lead to something? I haven't been looking at guys in this way since my ex boyfriend left me 2 years ago.

Edit: I think my crush could be mistake as admiration but these feelings I feel have been around for a while now.

Guest mszdroopique

I actually think that's really sweeettt (:

Next time when he looks back, wave and smile and do a little jog thing to catch up with him and start up a conversation! If he has good style and confidence, I'd say it could go somewhere.

Go ahead, make it happen!

P.s. Yes, I have also crushed on a stranger (only for a day, though)

I was out shopping by  myself because my stuuuupid girlfriends ditched me, and basically followed this really hot Asian guy with spiky hair for like the whole day around the mall. Hhahhaha...[weirdo. OTL]

LOL this is totally normal....

well atleast for me?

i think it's because ur interested in him coz he seems mysterious and u wanna find out more about him....

i dunno about u, but that's how i usually crush on a random guy i don't even know or is not even that handsome...haha

it's just the feeling of "mysteriousness" if that's even a word,that gets me interested in a guy...lol

AHAHA OMGG I am so glad i'm not the only one!

I liked this guy at first sight near the end of last year...

I saw him at school LOl. I didnt even know his name and I didn't know ANYTHING about him!

this year, he moved into my neighbourhood and took my bus to school. I took all of my courage and said hi to him one day. XDDD it was SO hard, I thought and thought about it for MONTHS! LOL

anyways I don't like him anymore.

I tried and made conversation, but he's the kind of person who never actually wanted to be MY friend; it was the kind of impression he left me anyway. He never actually tried to talk to me first, he never continued the convos I tried so hard to come up with!

and I got so sick and tired of always the one trying, so I gave up ):

and I also got this feeling that he was avoiding me because he stopped taking the same bus as me. I asked him, he said he takes the earlier buses now.

Sigh.

anways, NO its not weird at all!

I had a crush on him and I dind't know who he was XDD

I warn you though ):

like I know you SHOULD talk to him and try to be friends! but from MY experience, I doubt I would ever approach a stranger anymore. ): because my ALREADYLOW self-confidence just dropped MUCH MORE because of him ):

and yes, I know not all guys are the same! so YOUR AHEM-NEIGHBOUR-AHEM might wanna be friends with you!

I hope it goes well :3333

good luck!

Guest heyjustin

Aw that's pretty cute honestly and yea I'm actually going through one now which I'll never have a chance with him because one I'm gay and two I don't know if he is but he seems pretty straight haha so idk. He's a customer that comes almost every Friday but omg he's soooooo cute seriously but I doubt I'll have chance just like said so yeah it makes me feel kinda sad =/ I don't have the confidence to go up and talk sucks being gay lol

Guest Sorahakone

sure. If you have those kinds of feelings, then no matter what the reason is for your attraction, it simply means you like them. I don’t think there is such a thing as “can” or cannot when you like someone though it can progress past mere attraction when you get to know him ;)

A serious crush is still just a crush, some passing infatuation; it's easy to watch from afar, and suddenly imagine the person they appear to be, the person you want them to be to suit your standards. Anything is possible when we don't know what to expect.

Guest DREAMiiNG

I had crushed on someone I was in no way affiliated with, and I barely knew about him. It was for about 3 months?

Coming to be acquainted with him recently, I had realised I was infatuated with the idealised him, the guy I had perfected in my own mind. We are now on neutral grounds, but he is definitely different to how I perceived him during my crushing period.

Guest imaviet

My friend has a major infatuation with this one guy who also wore the same American Apparel jacket a few months back. She has absolutely no clue who he is nor his name.

regardless of crush or not, you should walk home with him. since you said you end up being behind him anyways, whats wrong with walking alongside him and make a new neighbor-friend.

it could be just attraction

i mean you could talk to the guy and totally end up disliking him

but i guess you can have a crush on a stranger

im like that every time i see a hot guy walk pass

Archived