"Why do you like me?"

Guest CaptainPants

Guest silver_moon525

yeah... most of the answers to this question ARE cliche. You should think of something that you really truly like about him, rather than taking too much care to make it sound not cliche. for example, if I think about the person I like right now, here are some stuff I come up with:

-Tries to include me in conversations when everyone but me is a guy

-Asks me about what I like, and makes note of it and remembers it not like most guys who will forget

-Makes me laugh really hard without trying

See? they all sound cliche :P

Guest mangchilo

oh do girls actually care about this? because my gf always asks me and im just like idk i just do haha.. crap

Sorry man, but you might want to start thinking of a different standard answer to this question before she asks again. Some girls might be satisfied just knowing that you like them, but if you've got a girlfriend who asks you why you like her all the time, it most likely means she's fishing for specifics to reassure herself and wishes you'd give her a more detailed answer someday. Maybe then she'll finally stop asking you and you'll be off the hook, free to just like her and not care why again.

Guest may__chick

Just tell him what you're thinking! Or else he might think of something else O:

My boyfriend always asks me this question. And I just answer it honestly. And recently my friend asked me why I like my boyfriend. And boy, I had a loooong list. Ha.

Found this on a website:

Lady: Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?

Man : I can't tell the reason. But I really like you...

Lady : You can't even tell me the reason... how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?

Man : I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.

Lady : Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!

Man : Ok..ok!!! Erm... because you are beautiful,

because your voice is sweet,

because you are caring,

because you are loving,

because you are thoughtful,

because of your smile,

because of your every movements.

The lady felt very satisfied with the man's answer.

Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went into the coma stage.

The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:

Darling,

Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your care and concern that I like you...Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your smile, because of your every movement that I love you...Now can you smile? Now can you move?

No, therefore, I cannot love you.

If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.

Does love need a reason? NO!

Therefore, I still love you...And love doesn't need a reason

With love always,

Forever yours.

Guest luv4dawave

^^awww i love that.

haha i asked this same question to my ex.

he said "I don't know anymore."

and therefore he became my ex.

but honestly, i would have been satisfied with "i just do" or something lame. sometimes people like to hear a little reassurance, so just say whatever comes to mind :)

my answer would be "because you make me happy" :) say it sounds simple, but as long as it comes from the heart, then it is meaningful.

Archived