★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest AiMee284

Hi VIPs!

Making my weekly or everyotherday (or so I try) visit here... ^^

Whoa.....

GD, hair... huh? LOL... why? xD

TOP, asdkfjaidfekndx.... he looks hot hot hot with that hairstyle! (though, I know, I'm bias) But I agree with leslie_lei, I'd rather that he doesn't cover his smoldering eyes.

Congrats to the boys for winning a PD award (Best Singer)! Everytime, I come here I find out they won something. :lol:

They're gonna do a Beer CF?? :blink: Wow. Umm, hopefully the Korean public/netizens won't take any offense to them doing that? You know, since they're an idol group and kids probably look up to them... but blah, I probably don't know what I'm talking about. >_<

The lollipop pictures are cute and dorky. <3

Big Bang solos: albums, movies ---- I can't wait!!

G-Dragon singing Ann - Even If It's Only A Memory (FULL perf @ concert)

Wow, GD is not bad at all!! Is there anything this guy CAN'T do??! ^^

Thanks for the goodies& updates, guys!! :D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stardaisy212

f007055249b14c237dcba.jpg

f007055249b14c24ab8d6.jpg

Credits to 영배야쪽쪽♥ @ YBEFECT

WOW all i got to say about GD is he looks like an alien/mafia boss :P his sunglasses looks like 3D sunglasses you get from a movie theater lol it kinda of annoyed me that he said I'm Big Bang when he got the award. >.< he should of said I'm Big Bang Leader- G-Dragon but i guess he was nervous

Top's hair is hot :P i like the bangs but i feel like its covering his sexy eyes

[HQ SCANS] NII

c004904149b125fab711c.th.jpg

c004904149b125e081697.th.jpg

c004904149b125e6262bf.th.jpgc004904149b125eabcf99.th.jpgc004904149b125f0bcaee.th.jpgc004904149b125f5d0da0.th.jpgc004904149b125d7508c9.th.jpg

c004904149b125d19d1ef.jpgc004904149b125fcc80fc.jpg

Credit to ㅌ모양 @ BB-Flow

Guest top-a-holic

hmm.. the girl in the NII shoot looks kind of mad.. which i don't understand at all, cuz i'd be jumping up and down if i were her (:

bigbang!PD award

+wheeeeeeeeeeee! i'm so proud! :D my boys OWN. (:

+i just realized what GD's hair reminds me of.. trust me, its not a good thing.. <_<

+TOP looks damn fine [as always!] but i prefer his 'i'm sorry' hair or the hair he sported in the most recent NII shoot [his hair in my icon]

hite!cf

+erm yea.. i don't like this one bit, and i really don't see WHY they should endorse it, seeing as most of them aren't even old enough to drink and that TOP nearly DIED last year because of alcohol.. <_< i'm rather upset at YG's decision to have them endorse beer, esp. when they're still this young.. i feel that this is one of their rather mindless moves.. not to mention that this is going to have a HUGE effect on their fans.. /endrant.. please don't bash me, this is my opinion. and least of all don't start an argument over it.

drama!

+whooooooooooot! :D i'm so excited for 'my 19-year-old'! such exciting news! [no kissing s.park though TOP.. <_< ] but.. i'm still worried that they're overworking all of them.. i wanna watch seungri's movie! and IRIS.. even though they barely started filming.. and DAMN. TOP better have a freaking big role in IRIS, esp. after they bragged so much about casting him.. >:E

anyways

some old gifs in tribute to baby (:

babym.gif

baby1l.gif

i think this perf was my favorite..

the remix i liked, as well as the clothes, choreo, and stage..

baby2u.jpg

Baby's Tribute Vid

CAPS

+baby's wins [i don't think these are all of them..?]

baby2b.jpg

baby3rvq.jpg

baby4f.jpg

baby5.jpg

baby1d.jpg

baby6q.jpg

even self-reviewing after his last perf... that's our baby (:

baby7.jpg

baby8h.jpg

baby10.jpg

seungri's imitation of a certain you-know-who :P looks like he's a fan too..

baby11.jpg

bye ladies~ (: PROUD OF YOU BABE.

baby9r.jpg

the korean bit says: 'conclusion of...'

GIFs

strongbaby1.gif

a~ smoooth baby :D

strongbaby2.gif

signature kiss

strongbaby3.gif

i love this! its just way too cute (:

strongbaby4.gif

strongbaby6.gif

lmao baby has way too much fun by himself..

strongbaby5.gif

strongbaby7.gif

spot the guy making fun of baby? kekeke

strongbaby8.gif

PROUD OF YOU BABE<3

ENJOY & CREDIT (:

i'm a little late, but i wanted to share my favorite GD hair..

45308138.png

the headband ensemble!

i really really adore his headband. they're so clean and stylish and i LOVE his hair like that... just cut it a tad, would you? (:

i'll be back w/ more!

Guest ooxstacee

The NII girl. D: Lucky girl. I want to hold TOP's hand and sit next to GD and whatever else she did with the boys. Lmao. <3

Regarding the awards and how some of you are "annoyed" by GD saying I am Big Bang.

I actually don't see any wrong with him saying that, because he's speaking for the whole group, since the other members didn't say anything.

And if he only said This is Big Bang's leader G-Dragon, he'd only be speaking for HIMSELF and not for the whole group, giving himself credit.

Then all of you would go and be picky about that too.

But whatever, what's said is said.

Seungri on Peppermint with Goo Hye Sun -- YG FAMILY LOVE! XD<3 So cute. I like their dance during Sleepless Rainy Night/Raining on a Sleepless Night.

Edit- I also don't see anything wrong with his pausing after saying "I/We am/are Big Bang". -__- Maybe he's just finding the right words to say. Ugh, I hate the fact that people just can't be happy with anything. He's human too. You can't say that he's never nervous "cause he has a lot of experience already." Every performance, award show, etc. is all different and it's not like he can use the same speeches for EVERY award he wins and it's not like he has nothing better to do than to sit at home and think of speeches to say when they win an award. Yeah, it may put a bad impression on him and/or the group, but you can't expect him to be PERFECT all the time. It'd be a different story if he had a piece of paper with the speech written on it, but you have to take in the fact that this is all from his own head. Ugh! I don't know. I'm annoyed that fans are so nitpicky about stuff. I may come off as being biased to GD, but if it was ANY of the other members, I'd definitely give the same speech. If it was another group, even if I don't like them, I'd give this rant. I don't know. Usually I ignore these things but this really bothers me, a lot. Sorry.

Anyways to make it all better, here's a SEUNGRI! :]

6ynukvm.jpg

Credits: BB thread.

Pahahah! Maknaeeee.

Guest naturalhonee

I actually don't see any wrong with him saying that, because he's speaking for the whole group, since the other members didn't say anything.
i dont see anything wrong with it either

the "bigbang 입니다 (imnida)" isnt exactly "i am bigbang" in english word for word. 입니다 (imnida) means to be/am/is.

it would only be "i am bigbang" if he included 나는 (naneun) or 내가 (naega) in his sentence - which he didnt.

he pretty much just introduced the group with a simple, polite greeting.

anyway poor boys. i guess in the BB world, when YG/the boys announce that they're taking a break...they dont really mean it. taking a break only means "we wont work till we're exhausted".

Congrats to our boys for winning Korea Best Singer!!!

YESSS!!! TOP changed his DISCO hair =D i'm so happy, cuz he looks so HAWT!!! :D

OMFG!!! GD ah~~ :crazy: why r u...with...that...hair T__T kyaa!!! why, is so so FLAT, he looks lyk an old man T__T

That hair should DIEEEEE!!!! :ph34r:

stardaisy212: THANK U very much for the Nii Photoshoot in HQ!! I love TOP's hair like that even more than in the PD award <33 :blush:

My 19 year old: They r going to kill TOP and Ri with so many movies and drama, but I'm so HAPPY hahah... Can't wait till Ri's movie come out in April, and IRIS in Sep/Oct and this one =) :lol:

That Beer CF... Aren't they too young for this?? Hope that there would not anything bad against our boys...

---Edit

Seriously, That girl looks mad, i would be happy like WOAH if i get to be with GD and TOPie *sigh*

Guest LaughingMatter

Guys, I want to point out a few things just so that no one gets a little too sore about BB endorsing beer. In Korea, smoking & drinking is actually very widely accepted. Women find time to get closer through gossip and parties with most men just tagging along with their gfs or wifes. A quiet smoke outside or a drinking session with your buddies is the mens way of getting closer. If a sunbae asks you to have a smoke or drink, you are almost never supposed to reject. Plus, drinking is legal once you're in college and even though Seungri is the only one not in college right now, everyone in BB is allowed to drink without any severe consequences.

It's more cultural than anything so you have to be a little open-minded. Besides, I find that getting a beer CF for any entertainer shows just how popular and well-liked they are by the public and how much they're in demand. :D

Guest sweetflower

Am I the only 1 that did NOT like TOP's hairstyle at the korea PD award and find GD's hair attractive? It's just that TOP's hair seems so messy and hard to keep (requiring loads of maintenance and styling) and GD's sleeked back hair is refreshing to see - brings back the good old 80's.

But I still rather prefer to see GD's hair styled like the sbs gayo - hopefully with his new solo, he will bring us another shocking hairstyle like he did with haru haru.

Edit -

Just watched GD's acceptance speech for korea pd award - and i agreed that he should NOT have pause after saying "...big bang" b/c it does convey the message that he was waiting for applause, screams, and recognition from the audience (keep in mind that this is a mature audience vs. the screaming fanatics) so this does make him a bit arrogant and immature. Being nervous isn't an excuse b/c he's still in the public eyes and he should have known and be more careful of his actions and words.

However, it's a bit harsh to say that he shouldn't have say "i am big bang".

Guest mykajanine

Guys, I want to point out a few things just so that no one gets a little too sore about BB endorsing beer. In Korea, smoking & drinking is actually very widely accepted. Women find time to get closer through gossip and parties with most men just tagging along with their gfs or wifes. A quiet smoke outside or a drinking session with your buddies is the mens way of getting closer. If a sunbae asks you to have a smoke or drink, you are almost never supposed to reject. Plus, drinking is legal once you're in college and even though Seungri is the only one not in college right now, everyone in BB is allowed to drink without any severe consequences.

It's more cultural than anything so you have to be a little open-minded. Besides, I find that getting a beer CF for any entertainer shows just how popular and well-liked they are by the public and how much they're in demand. :D

I totally agree with you and I was going to comment on the same thing, but you pretty much covered it. ^^

Pretty much everyone drinks in Korea (who's of age), it's a social thing to do.

Added:

I just thought of this.. well not really I thought of it a while ago but I never said it..

If you see a person wear something so crazy and out there it just seems weird and unusual, but I noticed if G-Dragon wears something crazy and unusual, it seems normal to us. It's kinda funny to me.

Guest gd_is_great

TOP's hair iz so HAWT it makes him even SEXIER

wutz happen w/ ji yong's hair grrrrr he lukz like an ajumma but lukz better w/ sunglasses on still i luv him

so many things coming

im so excited

Guest miszmicheiie

hey the gif that you put up with them fighting over seung ri is really cute!

can you tell me what performance that was from? thanks!

SEUNGRI 'S SOLO ACTIVIVITES SKETCH

It is really an eye-opener for his hard work,effort

and how much fun he had.

As much as I love it when the guys

perform onstage together i have to admit

i miss Seungri performing 'Strong Baby'

onstage too.

and those 'V' signs and adorkable

moments,he is still the baby of the group.

Goo Hye-Sun & SeungRi - Raining on a sleepless night

I can feel the YG family love.

Seungri sounded quite different in terms

of vocals.Maybe to bring out the

the atmosphere of the song.

GHS feels a little awkward though.

sweetflower you're not the only one

that find Kwon Leadah hairstyle attractive.

but i love TOP's hairstyle though.

Guest sarahkristine

Oh I just found out that Tabi and Baby's My 19 is the same telecinema of TVXQ's Jaejoong? Just sharing...

anyway. I find top's PD award hair so sexy. Jiyong looked ok, but not so hot, but not ugly anyway. And just like some of you here, I was also worried at first about the boys' endorsement of a beer because it might tarnish their idol image. but then I realized that in Korea, social drinking is really widely accepted unlike here in the Philippines, when idols at their early 20s endorse alcohol, they'll be extremely backlashed.

Guest jemnise

first of all, CONGRATS TO OUR BOYS :D

second of all, jemnise, THANKS FOR THE VIDEO! after reading your post about the video, i was desperately looking for it & then i saw your post with the link. thank you thank you thank you!

my favorite part of the performance is at the end when taeyang is waving.. it's just too cute!

your welcome XD

gosh seriously i am in dire need of an HQ for that one. Anyways, it would be

shown tonight so I know I'll get my hand on some HQ XD kekeke ^^

I really like the part though when Tabi said LEE MOON SAE this time. Instead

of saying EEE, he said LLEE hahaha XD I am in love with that :D

wait a sec, why did TOP change coats? He wore a white one for the interview,

and a black one for the ceremony itself :D

ooh and Lee Hana's peppermint.

Gosh. I waited til 430AM until my downloads finish! hahaha gash. BBVIPZ'

downloads are such slow poke. But whatever, i like it anyways XD they are just

so dang cute together XD who would have thought that she was an 84'er?

she is just so cute with baby ^^

beu6aw.jpg

credits to 포도당 @BBVIPZ

35laerd.jpg

msf1z.jpg

2rpa0aq.jpg

33okw00.jpg

263bkgp.jpg

credits to Gwon.Ae@BBVIPZ

Guest sweetsorrow

Congrats to the boys for winning!

seems be a lot of discussion on what they were wearing and something GD had said....lets keep the peace, shall we?

some YB luvin'....

e0054244_49b1cf97b27fc.jpg

e0054244_49b1cf990321c.jpg

e0054244_49b1cf99bddd4.jpg

credit: YBeffect

Guest top-a-holic

sorry, i was under the impression that the law was that you had to be 21 in american age in order to drink beer in korea.. maybe i was wrong.. and its just my views on drinking, i suppose.. but i still think its pretty stupid for big bang to endorse something that nearly killed one of their members.. that's just my opinion.

anyways!

030609 - Big Bang - Korea PD Awards - Sunset Glow

cr;;iluvbigbangforever

man, i SO miss these perfs.. :/

i feel homeless without them.. :P

the audience reminds me of the seoul movie awards[?]... -_______-

edit;;

i dunno if this has been posted yet, but

guess what dae's wearing?

0903011avi000875374.jpg

0903011avi000877810.jpg

:D i got all excited when i first watched it hehehe

gifs tomorrow of this episode! [maybe~]

Guest elavip

hey, the FO eps with Yoona has came out, let's check this!!!

Family Outing EP 36 - Yoona [02.22.09] (en) 1/8

thanks to soshisub!!!

all the rest in their channel

you must be love Dae in this eps, so adorable!! I think Dae and yoona will make a cute couple

yayyy thanks for the notice superfrankie <3333 too much stuff to watch now!

loll ya i see dae wear a lot of brands they endorse. top even gave out fila tshirts to the girls when he was on FO -.- awkwarddd if you ask me.

where was dae today? lmfao at the life-size cutout as his replacement! mann he really needs to start promoting big hit! even if it's only a weekend's performance. i wanna see him perform it! -.-

seungri and solbi really work together well, they have suuuper great chemistry, brother-sister chemistry that is.

v norman2008 whoa seriously? loll i see. that's cool! now this beer cf will be easier to watch without having to cringe at the sight of underaged seungri. thanks for sharing the news.

Archived