Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong-suk to star in "Jade Lovers"

photo666630.jpg

Actor Lee Jong-suk is starring in the 40 billion dollar Korean-Chinese collaboration "Jade Lovers".

He's been getting lots of foreign offers but out of all of them he chose "Jade Lovers".

"Jade Lovers" is a fantasy romance drama produced by a global media group called DMG. Producer Jin Hyeokis also on board, forming a mighty team alongside Lee Jong-suk.

Lee Jong-suk's co-star is said to be a top Chinese female star and the movie will be taken in all locations of China in January of 2016.

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-to-star-in-jade-lovers-89755.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 4

Guest Sandy5959
14 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahaha well seems he may extend his contract for a short while but for long ;) 

Thankssss Rania that's what I want to hear at Christmas LOL :lol: Btw happy holiday :wub: 

Ah there's one thing... as what I remember, the fanart above is an old fanart of bw194 not Winnie :P It's not a big deal but I still correct it just in case...

14 hours ago, foraileex said:

i'll celebrate too!!!

wihiiiii soon we should make hastag #byebyeWellmade ??

hahahahaha that's a great idea sweetie :lol: I hope everything will turn out like we expect so that we can throw our party LOL :D:D 

Male celebrities who rock comb over hairstyles

Dec 24, 2015 

tumblr_inline_nzvbgpKeZ31sp3v51_540.png

Comb over hairstyle don’t actually make you look like a turd. In actual fact, it can actually determine whether you have good looks to carry this hairstyle, as it opens up the whole of your face. Let’s check out which male celebrities can carry off such a look. 

Lee Jong Suk

tumblr_inline_nzvbjoIRe41sp3v51_540.jpg

Has well-defined face and features, and he can give off electricity through his eyes even with his single eyelids. His comb over hairstyle gives him a really shining aura. 

By: Alvin
Copyright @KpopFighting.com 

• Like 3

Guest Sandy5959

Merry Christmas guys!!! B) I wish all of you have a great holiday with your family :wub::wub::wub: Here is our super gorgeous Santa LOL, he's too busy delivering gifts tonight so he hasn't show up yet hahahahaha :D Maybe tomorrow? LOL

MK93aD6.gif

The color is a bit weird after changing but I'm helpless hahaha :P Goodnight guys :blush: