Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Dear Oppa: A Lee Jong Suk fan from India pours her heart out with an extraordinary wish

In the latest edition of Dear Oppa, Miyari from India dedicates her sweet letter to W’s Lee Jong Suk. Read her letter below.
do_jong_suk_main_image.png?itok=eshhNMDe

Pinocchio or W, Lee Jong Suk has been fluttering many fans’ hearts since quite a long time. His gorgeous visuals and the characters he chooses to embody, have made him one of the most recognisable faces in the KDrama industry. He recently shared his luscious locks on his Instagram update, talking about a new mature side that he wants to showcase in his future activities after his military discharge. You either fall in love with the actor in first sight, or they gradually grow on to you. For Miyari, it was the latter. 

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Miyari from India to Lee Jong Suk. Read her letter below

My Lee Jong-Suk,

How can I address someone as 'My' when that person doesn't even know me? I have learnt in my life by staying alone, away from my family from the age of 10 that there's no word better than 'My' to address someone whom I care for. You see, I am very protective of the people I like and care. So, to write 'My Lee Jong-Suk' just for once on a piece of paper is giving me the amount of happiness that I can't even express here.

don't remember when I started to like you, but believe me, it was not sudden. It was not when I watched the first series of you. It was not when I first saw how handsome, cute, hot and at the same time innocent as well your face is. I started to like you over the time when I started noticing there's something very common in all of your characters yet being so different from each other. It bothered me so much that I started thinking about you. Then I realized that the common element is you. You put a small piece of yourself in your every character. You said in one of your interviews that you are not like any of your characters. Are you sure that you are not there in your characters, Lee Jong-Suk?

You came back from your military service, Chukahaeyo! I like every little thing about you. I even like the comments your fans write about you. I feel happy reading them. I feel happy to see you smile. You said in your interview that you want to try hard to satisfy your fans and yourself. I want you to know that you don't need to try hard for your fans. Your fans already love you very much. Most importantly, your fans know that you love them too. When you just smile and tilt your head or you just wave your hand with that bright smile of yours, it's enough to flutter your fans' heart. They already love your acting, that's why they are your fan. Your acting brings out the best of every character you play and make the story so much believable that I cry when you cry, I laugh when you laugh.

Never doubt yourself for a moment to think that you'd let your fans down. You just need to do the latter part. Satisfy yourself, that's how you can become a better person in everything than you are now.

I wish we can meet in a world where our meeting can be as simple as meeting a new person in a new city. In a world, where you won't see me as a fan. In a world, where I won't see you as a celebrity. In a world, where we can meet just as persons and nothing else.

If you ever get to read this letter, please remember my words. Please remember me. Lee Jong-Suk, I hope you are doing well. Lee Jong-Suk, fighting!! ♡

Visit India soon.

With love and lots of love from India,

Your Miyari

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-lee-jong-suk-fan-india-pours-her-heart-out-extraordinary-wish-657789

• Like 5

Video - LeeJongSuk BEYOND CLOSET | Fall/Winter 2021 | Seoul Fashion Week

Spoiler

March 24, 2021 Leejongsuk's IG Update "F/W Seoul Fashion Week #bevondcloset "

Source: jongsuk0206

Edited by serenilmauve
Hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Good to see him back doing the catwalk.   Thank you Beyond Closet, Navy_Archive, Jong Suk and the crew!

2021.03.24 BeyondCloset IG Update

Spoiler

Navy_archive IG Update

Edited by serenilmauve
Please don’t post consecutive! Edit your comment instead! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Blob 1

Jong Suk and his long time partner / friend Ko Tae-Yong

2021 F/W Seoul Fashion Week #beyondcloset

Spoiler

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Lee Jong Suk Delights Fans With His Surprise Appearance At 2021 Seoul Fashion Week

Lee Jong Suk Delights Fans With His Surprise Appearance At 2021 Seoul Fashion Week

Lee Jong Suk made an unexpected appearance at 2021 Seoul Fashion Week!

On March 25, his agency A-Man Project shared photos of the actor at the event. He walked the runway as a model for Beyond Closet, and he charmed everyone there with his confident charm, gentle charisma, and handsome looks.

The biggest reason Lee Jong Suk returned to the runway in years is his fans. In a recent interview for a magazine, he shared he wanted to show his fans a different side of him, and he took the first step by participating in this year’s Seoul Fashion Week, which was held online without any audience members. The actor wished to help revitalize the fashion industry while showing his loyalty to designer Ko Tae Yong.

Through A-Man Project, Lee Jong Suk commented, “I know that there are many difficulties not only in the fashion industry but also in all fields. I hope everyone, including my fans, will stay healthy, and I wish we can all overcome these turbulent times by helping each other in our respective places and cheering for one another.”

He added, “I will also do my best in my place and work hard as an actor who can give you joy and fun.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1461125wpp/lee-jong-suk-delights-fans-with-his-surprise-appearance-at-2021-seoul-fashion-week

• Like 6

I don't think anyone has shared this here, have they? It's partly quoted in the Soompi article above, but the whole letter JS wrote to fans is in the A-Man Naver post that includes all of the photos from the fashion show. This translation from https://www.instagram.com/p/CM0oA0_hDjW/:

It's been a long time since I've been on the runway.

In a recent interview, I mentioned I wanted to show you something different. One of them was standing on the runway^^

Unfortunately, due to Covid 19, we had to shoot a non-face-to-face video, but we were truly grateful to be with you in a meaningful place.

I know that there are many difficulties not only in the fashion world but also in all fields. I hope everyone, including our fans, stay healthy, and I hope that we all help each other in our respective places, cheer for each other, and overcome difficult times.

I will do my best from where I am and do my best as an actor to give you joy and fun.

It looks like a love letter.^^
I love you all from the bottom of my heart.
— Lee Jong Suk

Original wording found here: http://naver.me/xXr7dAQP and show under the cut:

Spoiler

런웨이에 서게 된 건 정말 오랜만이었어요.
최근 한 매거진과의 인터뷰에서 여러분들께
색다른 모습을 보여드리고 싶다고 언급한 적이 있는데
런웨이에 선 모습이 그 중에 하나였습니다^^

코로나19로 인해 아쉽게 비대면 영상 촬영으로
진행하게 됐지만, 뜻깊은 자리에 함께 할 수 있어서
진심으로 감사한 시간이었습니다.

패션계 뿐만 아니라 분야를 가리지 않고
많은 어려움들이 있는 것을 알고 있습니다.

우리 팬 여러분을 포함한 모든 분들이
꼭 건강하시길 기원하고 우리 모두 각자의 자리에서
서로 돕고 서로 응원하며 힘든 시기를
극복해 나갔으면 좋겠습니다^^

저도 제 자리에서 최선을 다하며
여러분께 즐거움과 재미를 드릴 수 있는
배우로서의 소임을 다하도록 노력하겠습니다.

쓰고 보니 러브레터 같네요^^
여러분, 진심으로 사랑합니다

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kembie said:

Is this on-going?   Saw this on tweet.

i'm not sure what you mean ^_^ but the caption says the banners/commercials will start being shown from march 27 until april 9, for two weeks.

2 hours ago, jongkkot said:

i'm not sure what you mean ^_^ but the caption says the banners/commercials will start being shown from march 27 until april 9, for two weeks.

I can't read the korean nor japanese lingo, so was wondering whether they are asking for funding or announcing that the placement be up.  Thank you @jongkkot for the explanation and the Taiwan Elle tweet.   I saw some posts confirming on the adv placement from others.    
We are so blessed to get so many updates , visuals of JS, lately,  since his discharge, non-stop from Jan till now.     He has been working real hard, as mentioned by him, working like a cow.     Hope he gets enough time to rest and enjoy. 

more on Elle Taiwan's visuals

26 March 2021 Beyondcloset IG Update

‘12’ heroes

With beyondcloset CEO Ko Tae Yong
Congratulations on your successful runway show and thank you, Jong Suk, for being there. 

• Like 2

Thank you @frozentundra for sharing the heartfelt, sincere letter by Jong Suk.  

BTS clip - Beyond Closet Ko Tae Yong with Lee Jong Suk and crew for 2021 F/W Seoul Fashion Week

Production: Sandbox Network Co., Ltd.
Business inquiries: beyondcloset@sandbox.co.kr

• Like 4