Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

On 2/12/2021 at 11:57 PM, frozentundra said:

By the way, Happy New Year, everyone!

Thank you @frozentundra  May your days be filled with peace of mind and good health !

14 Feb 2021 -  Uncle Jong Suk on a videocall with Actor Yoon Sang Hyun and his adorable kids, in Happy Sunday - The Return of Superman, Naver TV.

And Happy Valentine's Day

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Thanks, @jongkkot. I've been watching Elle for the results of JS's Q&A in which he gives love advice (I thought it might be on their IG or something since it seemed a bit informal). But maybe that's what they'll use in their March edition? 

Thank you @jongkkot for the post.  I was waiting for the Q&A too @frozentundra   Thought it was going to be an online thing.   Looking forward to the article :D

• Like 3

@frozentundra @kembie, it's my pleasure! i noticed they did it previously with another actor even though it seems it's a relatively new concept for them, and they posted it on youtube, so we'll get the love advice segment in video form! and maybe the issue will contain an interview that'll serve as a sort of continuation of the esquire one.

On 2/15/2021 at 6:08 AM, frozentundra said:

Thanks, @jongkkot. I've been watching Elle for the results of JS's Q&A in which he gives love advice (I thought it might be on their IG or something since it seemed a bit informal). But maybe that's what they'll use in their March edition? 

23 hours ago, kembie said:

Thank you @jongkkot for the post.  I was waiting for the Q&A too @frozentundra   Thought it was going to be an online thing.   Looking forward to the article :D

From what I can tell of past issues, the love advice segment will be a video they upload to YouTube, but they only film that segment with celebrities who were already there for a photoshoot and interview inside the magazine. So we should expect a photoshoot and interview similar to what he did with them in November 2018, plus the love advice being answered online.

If you want an example of what to look forward to, they recently filmed the same kind of video with Kim Seonho.  You can click on his name to check it out. I looks like a lot of fun! It makes me wonder how Jongsuk will manage these questions. Whether he'll take a more silly or serious approach. Whether he'll be more in-depth or afraid of giving bad advice. I've said it before, but I really like these different videos celebrities are doing with magazines these days because it shows you a totally different side of them that you wouldn't have had the chance to see before. Jongsuk isn't going to get too personal about his own experiences, but to know how he feels about certain issues and situations will be fascinating.

• Like 6

Thank you @hilllllllly on  Kim SH's link.   It does look like LOTS of FUN !    And Kim SH in specs looking so cute there.

Jong Suk won't know what the questions will be, right?   He has to ruffle those folded papers from the box and pick randomly.    Ohhh, I can't wait for the online love advice :D  Not sure whether he is going to be personal or not but somehow when it's not "planned", one tends to let out some things inadvertently.

:gangnamstyle:  better start to use emoji

• Like 5

Thanks for that link, @hilllllllly. I liked his answers! Very upbeat, and in a way that put the question back on the person asking, you know? But in an encouraging, positive way that probably makes the askers think, yeah! I can do that! So now I'm curious how Jongsuk will answer. 

And yeah, I like the combo of magazine article + YT video as well. :) 

• Like 5