Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk to Make a Special Appearance in the Film Sequel 'The Witch'

Although his military service is on-going, Lee Jong Suk is already receiving projects starting from movies to dramas. 

Lee Jong Suk (1)

On Nov.24, Lee Jong Suk's agency A-MAN Project officially announced that the actor had an offer to make a special appearance in a sequel film. 

"After working and having a good connection with director Park Hoon Jung in the movie "V.I.P," Lee Jong Suk received an offer to make a special appearance in "The Witch 2" (working title)," the company stated.

They added, "Once the offer has been confirmed, we will release an official announcement to inform the public, especially the fans. Also, concerning about Lee Jong Suk's upcoming projects after he has been discharged from the military will be announced to the public once the final decisions have been made."

The movie "The Witch" was released in 2018 with a genre of fantasy and thriller. The story is about a mysterious accident in which many people died in a facility. A strange character appears in front of Ja Yoon (played by Kim Da Mi), a high school student who lost her memories after running away when the incident happened.

Choi Woo Sik of the award-winning Oscar film "Parasite" was also part of "The Witch 1."

Lee Jong Suk
(Photo : Wikipedia)

ALSO READ: 3 Much Awaited Korean Actors Who Will be Discharged From The Military Soon 

Originally, Lee Jong Suk was offered to appear in "The Witch 1: The Subversion," but unfortunately, he was already scheduled to enlist in the military. 

Warner Bros Korea was initially in charge of the budget and distribution of "The Witch 2." Still, the company withdrew from the Korean film business, giving a lack of certainty to continue the production plans. 

Eventually, NEW's content production business subsidiary STUDIO&NEW signed an equity investment contract with director Park Hoon Jung in November. Now, NEW will be taking over the investment and distribution of the film sequel. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

10 Korean Movies To Watch On Lonely Autumn Days

The last days of autumn can be quiet and calming if you are not in the Christmas mood yet. Sometimes there’s nothing better than taking some time for yourself and relaxing with a cup of hot chocolate or tea and a great movie. Get your fluffy blanket, make yourself a blanket burrito, and choose one of these amazing Korean movies to watch!

P.S. Some of them even feature your favorite idols and actors, so the eye candy factor is going to be the real “treat yourself” here!

“No Breathing”

Who wouldn’t want Seo In Guk and Lee Jong Suk fighting for them in a swimming competition? This movie brings us back to high school, and we can see how the two characters are battling for love and friendship, which is a rite of passage for growing up.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1365186wpp/10-korean-movies-to-watch-on-lonely-autumn-days

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

I didn't see anyone talking about this... (https://www.instagram.com/p/CINvnosnXzi/)

It was posted in the last 12 hours. The note says it was nice to meet her and he'll see her on set next time. Looking at her profile, she doesn't seem to be a fan who is re-posting about an old encounter, but I'm confused by the lack of attention it's gotten. If it's new, it seems like he attended a meeting/gathering for one of his upcoming projects and the next time he sees her will be on set. That would mean things are happening pretty quickly. It makes me wonder if A-MAN didn't confirm the 31st because it'll be sooner. I'm still going to anticipate the 31st regardless, but it does make you wonder.

• Like 6

cr JongsukGlobal

This edit is so pleasantly serene.    Love all her edited countdowns.

It's already December.  Christmas month .... and soon Jong Suk-ssi will be discharged and back to dramaland.

@hilllllllly I have no clue what that IG is about.  Maybe we just wait to see if other K-fans or C-fan pick it up and say more.  Else, I will normally leave it if nothing is forthcoming.  For now, I take it that JS be discharged on 31 Dec as published recently. 

• Like 7