Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

giphy.gif

cr as tagged -   19 August 2018  Lee Jong Suk 1st night CrankUp FM at Orix Theater in Osaka - Japan

Weather in my place here is very, very hot.  Hence, we are wishing for rainfall.

However,  South Korea is presently having their longest monsoon season. as reported by https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/south-korea-floods-landslides-kill-21-as-heavy-rains-continue  (published 8 Aug 2020)

SEOUL (REUTERS) - At least 21 people have died after 46 days of heavy rain in South Korea, with the country's longest monsoon in seven years causing more flooding, landslides and evacuations on Saturday (Aug 8).   More than 3,000 people had been evacuated as of 6am local time on Saturday, according to Ministry of the Interior and Safety data, as rains battered the southern part of the Korean peninsula.   Eleven people are missing (extracted from the news report)

Pray all will be well soon.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

what's happening in korea right now is really sad and scary, more than anything. 46 days are a lot of days for it to be raining all the time. i'll be praying for the safety of everyone and let's hope no one else gets harmed by the heavy rains.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.
– Mark Twain, Tom Sawyer Abroad

4 hours ago, jongkkot said:

this was taken last year! 

That, was taken last year ... he's looking good!  Thank you @jongkkot :)

• Like 6

It’s really nice to see him, even if it was taken last year. I’m sure we were all still desperate to catch a glimpsed him when this picture was taken, so I’m grateful to see it now. Still as handsome as ever. :wub: Not like I ever doubted that.

I might be in the minority, but I’m hoping nobody gets another picture until January 2, or whenever his discharge date will be. I’m not sure how to explain It, but I think it would be nice to celebrate his return as much as humanly possible, and that includes finally getting to see him again. Yes, even if he’s spotted a lot in the days/weeks leading up to his discharge, we still have hearing from him, social media updates, interviews, photo shoots, and career news to look forward to, but there is something so meaningful to me about finally seeing his face again after all this time. Something about that might be taken away if people sneak pictures of him when he’s not suppose to be seen. I also think it would be more respectful to him and the process if he gets to “reveal” himself when he’s allowed instead of that being taken from him. 

(This isn’t commentary on or judgement of the picture from last year or the person who took it, just something I’ve thought a lot about. I hope it doesn't come across as negative because I don't mean for it to.)

• Like 3

i wonder why OP decided to post the pictures now. they posted more in another post here if you guys want to see those. why did OP, after one year, think that they had to upload the pictures? why not do it when they were taken? some people have said it could've been before his enlistment, but i don't think so. i've never seen the pictures before and it's not like we had something hidden from us when he was active. the outfit is the usual one he likes to wear when he has leisure time but it doesn't say anything.

people were comparing these to the pictures we got today to see if it was taken on the same day. the place looks different, the hat is the same but the sweater looks different too and what he's eating doesn't look the same as well. it was taken last year, in 2019, and the pictures on his IG are from 2018. not even november, i'm not sure of that, because jongsuk often uploads pictures that are weeks/a few months old and we think they are new (as in, took at the moment he uploaded) but they're not. i've noticed this.

i thought we (fans) all agreed it was better not to share pictures of him. i'm sure other people have taken photos of him or even have a picture together with him if they met him. he probably asked them not to share. he might not be aware of this one because it's a "spotted" type of pic, but still... why now?

Well...I personally think that even if it wasn't from the same exact event, that the ones posted today are from the same general time period as the pizza ones JS posted at the end of 2018. They just look too similar. Why they were posted today? Who knows. Maybe the original poster was just missing Jongsuk.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Why they were posted today? Who knows. Maybe the original poster was just missing Jongsuk.

Yea, why today?  Good question :D

giphy.gif

압구정에서 본 배우
배우 이종석 압구정 사진 ~몇장 더 올려요♥

The poster posted 7 images today with captions above 
Edited to gif

• Like 3

The OP said they were taken last year. If they were taken the same day as the pictures Jongsuk posted on his IG (or even around the same time), they would be 2 years old. They wouldn't have been that off about the date since it's their personal experience, plus everything @jongkkot said about the food, sweatshirt, etc.

As for why they were posted now, if you go to the OP's instagram, the first picture posted is from yesterday. All of the posts on that account are new. They were probably looking through their pictures and choosing what they wanted to share and that picture obviously made the cut. 

• Like 3

On 8/9/2020 at 7:26 PM, kembie said:

Yea, why today?  Good question :D

압구정에서 본 배우
배우 이종석 압구정 사진 ~몇장 더 올려요♥

The poster posted 7 images today with captions above 
Edited to gif

it's old one taken months b4 he enlisted

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

cz i saw it before and posted here months even year ago :)

But how is that possible when the person who took that picture posted it for the first time a few days ago and then posted several more the next day? Also, nobody remembers seeing this picture and when I run a google search, it doesn’t show up with any result before last week. Could you find your old post with that picture in it?

Honestly, I think it’s weird that there has been such a push to make this picture an older one, taken before his enlistment instead of after. At this point, it really doesn’t matter if it was taken a year ago or two years ago, but is there a reason people want this picture to be older? Is there a reason it would be bad or disappointing if it was taken during his enlistment? I see tons of speculation like it’s something they need to prove but if it’s as easy as simply being an old picture that was even posted here before, why does only one person remember seeing it and where is the link? I’m so confused. There have been a few times people have wondered if a picture was old or new in the last year and a half but nothing like this where it’s been so hard to land on an answer. I would just like it settled once and for all. With proof so it can’t be argued about anymore.

• Like 1