Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

It's not really the face, but the expressions on it.
It's not really the voice, but what you say. 
It's not really how you look in that body, but the things you do with it.
You are beautiful. 

― Stephenie Meyer, The Host

64809869_622753171577003_1970076278627237888_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeEJf9H73k87CV8TECLdjdxy_Lf7yTiYgkUZ_LeqhmGSHAAWKPm_NakIa3Kx2EOtKy9OuRC6LAVEqzyJxa6tM7gZDeT_bwnJr6d5y7dL0_2IVA&_nc_oc=AQkXiBifk9MllnxWlTyb-YD_U6JKMRxjWkUode_mep5TVYHJzim90GSixChz99_T5EI&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl6-1.fna&oh=c71513f8c47e178dbf4d282c3af861ed&oe=5DC49648

• Like 6

1 hour ago, lanieqp said:

It's not really the face, but the expressions on it.
It's not really the voice, but what you say. 
It's not really how you look in that body, but the things you do with it.
You are beautiful. 

― Stephenie Meyer, The Host

Good morning, chingus and to @lanieqp  for another wonderful quote on a Monday morning.   The above stays true but where Jong Suk-ssi is concerned, be it expressions, mannerisms or actions,  his face, voice or, body just personified naturally.

Thank you :blush:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, kembie said:

The above stays true but where Jong Suk-ssi is concerned, be it expressions, mannerisms or actions,  his face, voice or, body just personified naturally.

Greetings to you, too, my friend @kembie You know what, i don't know anymore how I can describe how beautiful I find Mr. Lee. Sometimes, I refuse to be so shallow in just using quotes that will describe him only superficially because we all can agree that he is more than that. He is one person who's beautiful inside and out. One can probably start attaching kind adjectives to his name...and never finish. He is just the most wonderful creation that heaven has come up with.

• Like 3

The night you had your first FM here in Manila, Mr. Lee...when that backdraft opened to let you on the stage, except for the deafening screams, it was like the world stood still for all of us. Even the angels above and the demons below probably stopped what they were doing and it probably took time before they recall what it was they were working on.

64668171_623206514865002_6610759669969321984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeHc0JiPsQhMFE-jRn9VDIZwUs8aBSmwA4Ynks52v4zP2wtxRSX3cZmsU2VfOONlAEjoOBspx5yIyyS88ATOjeJ5HzG4X6lNX4Ta5qK1pYcDjA&_nc_oc=AQkQtzW0J-_PwP3JThThdy6uxjI2sgwy_Vv5aeh0qnSI6M3yk-nmz301e-5p2enocRw&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl6-2.fna&oh=adf9005298955213918a78ae480ef9e5&oe=5D864CDC

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I have a question about the director's cut box sets. It might be stupid but after doing my own research, I still can't really figure out how it's decided which shows will get them, who is in charge of it, and what those special pages and forums are all about. Do fans campaign for them? Do the people in charge of getting them produced create and run the pages/forums and that's why the updates are all posted there? I'd assume it's just a place to keep fans informed but there are pre-sales and information I wouldn't think fans would have.

I'm sure my ignorance is ridiculous, but I'm very curious and haven't had any luck getting the answers I'm looking for. Any information would be wonderful.

If our love for you were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If our love for you were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If our love for you were a star,
late at night, only light.
And If our love for you could grow wings,
It'd be soaring in flight.

a quote from a quote

64627363_624043304781323_2248574885951438848_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeHAzSluC_zvDVAjd6wVsA4YI-8uf3AsXiAtu61L8U1W0JPS9LMxaCn7o-RBp5Dns1nIKOHrCBQUN4gSfsHJUBfGXAVhvtQfQIC0HrVBt2B2wQ&_nc_oc=AQll0RO5OZUi605xmCgBz8OyvXg15BXJkju8M4iQI4aoHFy51dbM1BGt4YYhdOPUF4A&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl3-1.fna&oh=82e72c8ad8ef7e3f607805d3e8051d55&oe=5D8C2DAC

• Like 5

4 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

I have a question about the director's cut box sets. It might be stupid but after doing my own research, I still can't really figure out how it's decided which shows will get them, who is in charge of it, and what those special pages and forums are all about. Do fans campaign for them? Do the people in charge of getting them produced create and run the pages/forums and that's why the updates are all posted there? I'd assume it's just a place to keep fans informed but there are pre-sales and information I wouldn't think fans would have.

I'm sure my ignorance is ridiculous, but I'm very curious and haven't had any luck getting the answers I'm looking for. Any information would be wonderful.

I don't know a lot, but my impression has been that they first gauge public interest on those cafe sites. If they get enough pre-orders, they will go ahead and make the director's cut. If not...then no. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

I don't know a lot, but my impression has been that they first gauge public interest on those cafe sites. If they get enough pre-orders, they will go ahead and make the director's cut. If not...then no. 

Huh, ok. That's what I figured. I tried following the Bonus Book cafe and couldn't put two and two together about what's going on there. It almost seems like there is an unexplained delay or a lack of communication with the studio, but I could be wrong. Thanks for answering, though.

I'm actually quite surprised Hymn of Death got a Director's Cut -- even more surprised that JS did the commentary for it. I'm not complaining though. It's great to see him laughing so much in the preview clip. It's definitely a sight for sore eyes. :wub:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ibru said:

#LeeJongSuk #SBS Drama Special #HeHymnOfDeath

You can watch this video clip only online

It is not allowed to be uploaded

Sorry guys, but it is deleted now! I was lucky to watch it and make some screenshots

D9ang8_X4AEEA4H?format=jpg&name=medium

D9ang8-WkAAFJ9B?format=jpg&name=medium

D9ang8-XkAAFedR?format=jpg&name=medium

D9ang_0X4AAjQtI?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1