Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

16 hours ago, lanieqp said:

Heard once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and that the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. Wish we have a thousand words for how much we are missing you right now, Mr. Lee, but none comes to mind.

For you @lanieqp, I too have no words on how much to thank you for your beautiful words and lovely talent :heart:

And to @frozentundra and jisung_russia - much thanks for your effort on cutie Jong Suk-ssi.     My heartfelt appreciation too, to @ibru @Rania Zeid and others who constantly update us and keeping this thread alive.     We have a great fanbase here - so blessed! :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

The photo I used for today's countdown, as you, guys, can remember is from one of his Crank Up FM posters which was given away at the venue. When I got home from his FM held here in Manila, Philippines, I at once have it placed on my bedroom wall. Eversince, the JongSuk on this photo has become some kind of an imaginary BFF for me. When I come home tired from work, just one look at his face, life seems to come back in. When I'm sad, he seems to be of comfort. When I feel anxious, his pretty face seems to calm me down. When I tell him, "bye, I'm off to work...", he seems to say "take care". When I'm sick, he seems to tell me, "get off your big fat richard simmons and make yourself well!". Now, why the hell am I saying all these weird stuffs. For all it is worth, if there is still somebody else as crazy as me...know that you are not alone.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, lanieqp said:

get off your big fat richard simmons

i don't know why even if i edit it a couple of times, it always end up saying big fat richard simmons. who the hell is richard simmons haha. anyway, i meant to say richard simmons...my big fat richard simmons :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

dglMya76uNdlujzR.jpg:small

here's as for my comeback in the thread!! Been away from Soompi.

51 minutes ago, lanieqp said:

i give up!!

Maybe you're trying to type a foul word or not accepted here in the forum (or the whole internet). I forgot why the name though.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Maybe you're trying to type a foul word or not accepted here in the forum (or the whole internet). I forgot why the name though.

is  A.S.S. a  foul word? ooookay! :D

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, lanieqp said:

"Acting is not about faking...it is all about being sincere." 
- Lee Jong Suk , First Seven Kisses

Wow!  He said that?  Cool!   Again, wishing you @lanieqp and all , great times ahead.  :heart:

• Like 3