Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Hi, Everyone!

I'm in bad mood today...

... I have found out that Lee Min Ho's fans are making daily post on IG: he is coming for his work and back from the office.... So they all know.... where it is and Min Ho doesn't make any secret of his location...

Spoiler

Jong Suk .... I don't understand...

He left without any message to the fans on IG... or Weibo... I was waiting... And you?

Why he even did not come to the Romance is a bonus book - Wrap Up Party on March 7th...??? - It's a pity!

I remember that when he did not come to W2W Wrap Up Party (because of photo set for InStyle)... he made a V-Live video chat with fans..

I'm a little bit upset...

.. D 661

Spoiler

• Sad 3

I am sorry that you feel sad, @ibru. Jongsuk has had such a prolific career, plus he is so active on IG, we have gotten used to seeing him all the time, and now suddenly it is all silent. It's quite an adjustment. I think the whole fandom feels a bit lost and blank. 

I'm guessing he simply ran out of time to do all of the things he wanted to or needed to and was not able to attend the wrap up party. Perhaps he felt that in his last moments, he wanted to spend that time with his family. Or maybe he was concerned about having enough time to prepare, or worried that he might be followed too much, too close to his departure. Or maybe it was easier for him to just leave without a word--he was quite sad at his FMs at the thought of saying goodbye, after all. We don't know. It's kind of a big life change for him; you don't always get to do everything you intend at times like that.

As for serving quietly, it's only my opinion as a non Korean, non celebrity, and non soldier. But I think that sometimes when too much attention is given to celebrities while serving their duty as a regular citizen, it can create a bit of resentment. People in general don't WANT to serve in the military, so when some celebrities seem to be getting special treatment, the regular soldiers feel as if it's not fair. It can build a bit of a negative attitude towards the person. Of *course* it would be lovely if we were able to hear updates on how he is doing. But I also think that people at home might respect him more if he is quietly doing his duty like anyone else. (Note: I have my doubts that he will be able to keep his location a secret for the next what, 662 days? But we'll see how long he manages.) 

Does anyone know, can they post online when they are on leave? I want to say yes, but I am not sure. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

I am sorry that you feel sad, @ibru. Jongsuk has had such a prolific career, plus he is so active on IG, we have gotten used to seeing him all the time, and now suddenly it is all silent. It's quite an adjustment. I think the whole fandom feels a bit lost and blank. 

I'm guessing he simply ran out of time to do all of the things he wanted to or needed to and was not able to attend the wrap up party. Perhaps he felt that in his last moments, he wanted to spend that time with his family. Or maybe he was concerned about having enough time to prepare, or worried that he might be followed too much, too close to his departure. Or maybe it was easier for him to just leave without a word--he was quite sad at his FMs at the thought of saying goodbye, after all. We don't know. It's kind of a big life change for him; you don't always get to do everything you intend at times like that.

As for serving quietly, it's only my opinion as a non Korean, non celebrity, and non soldier. But I think that sometimes when too much attention is given to celebrities while serving their duty as a regular citizen, it can create a bit of resentment. People in general don't WANT to serve in the military, so when some celebrities seem to be getting special treatment, the regular soldiers feel as if it's not fair. It can build a bit of a negative attitude towards the person. Of *course* it would be lovely if we were able to hear updates on how he is doing. But I also think that people at home might respect him more if he is quietly doing his duty like anyone else. (Note: I have my doubts that he will be able to keep his location a secret for the next what, 662 days? But we'll see how long he manages.) 

Does anyone know, can they post online when they are on leave? I want to say yes, but I am not sure. 

I new @frozentundra that it wouldn't be easy... and thank you for support

D1K7EODUwAAQ5vN.jpg

https://twitter.com/etocean/status/1104150551929876481

• Like 5

8 hours ago, ibru said:

Hi, Everyone!

I'm in bad mood today...

... I have found out that Lee Min Ho's fans are making daily post on IG: he is coming for his work and back from the office.... So they all know.... where it is and Min Ho doesn't make any secret of his location...

Hide contents

Jong Suk .... I don't understand...

He left without any message to the fans on IG... or Weibo... I was waiting... And you?

Why he even did not come to the Romance is a bonus book - Wrap Up Party on March 7th...??? - It's a pity!

I remember that when he did not come to W2W Wrap Up Party (because of photo set for InStyle)... he made a V-Live video chat with fans..

I'm a little bit upset...

.. D 661

Hide contents

Don't be sad sweetie he's probably more upset than us and didn't want to show it cz he doesn't want us to get more sad than we already are...he didn't want to make a big fuss of the enlisting thingy u know what knetizens might say and react, they could v make a big deal of it... as for the message to fans he already met them in person in his latest fm tour, talked to them, and us cz what he said was for all of us not just who were there, he thanked us all and said good bye wz tears...

as for daily posts of him going and leaving his enlistment place, it's still too early not before a month or two i think cz at first he will be getting some sort of training or something like that 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young Goof Off Behind The Scenes Of âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young Goof Off Behind The Scenes Of “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young have great chemistry in a new behind-the-scenes video for “Romance Is a Bonus Book.”

The video shows that the first scene that is filmed is the one where Lee Jong Suk comforts Lee Na Young with a hug. The two both tear up but the director and Lee Jong Suk tease her behind the scenes. In another scene, they film a romantic moment on Lee Na Young’s bed. While waiting out of the camera’s line of sight, Lee Jong Suk goofs off for the camera.

Lee-Jong-Suk-2.jpg

In the next scene, the director shows Lee Na Young how he wants her to roll around on the floor. She adorably rolls around everywhere on the floor, and Lee Jong Suk sweetly makes her feel better by using all sorts of tactics.

Lee-Jong-Suk-3.jpg

The final scene they film is a home date, where the two are curled up with a book. Lee Na Young hilariously picks out a picture from a manhwa and jokes that he looks like the character. They also have fun teasing each other and enjoy the book together

“Romance Is a Bonus Book” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.

Check out the video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiGxrBFx9jc

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310270wpp/watch-lee-jong-suk-and-lee-na-young-goof-off-behind-the-scenes-of-romance-is-a-bonus-book

• Like 4

7 Lee Jong Suk K-dramas to watch while he's in the military
Lucky for us, he's been in a lot of amazing dramas

One of our fave Korean actors, Lee Jong Suk, is enlisting in the military as of March 8, 2019. It's going to be a while before we see him in a new K-drama or film again, but that doesn't mean we can't watch a WHOLE bunch of shows he's starred in in the meantime. 

Here's a bunch of K-dramas starring Lee Jong Suk that are available to watch in Australia, ready to bring you comfort while he's away. So dry your eyes and put these on your watch list!

1. Romance Is A Bonus Book

Lee Jong Suk as a senior book editor, wearing turtlenecks and pining after his best friend - what's not to love! The older woman-younger man romance will lure you in and his charming character will keep you entertained.

9972A13E5C8617380E

2. Pinocchio

This has a powerhouse lead combo of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye as two reporters with different reasons for being in the profession: she wants to follow in her mother's footsteps while he wants to be an honest journalist. Add to that fated childhood trauma, and Park Shin Hye's character bursting into hiccups whenever she lies, and it's quality entertainment!

Pinocchio toast gif

3. W: Two Worlds Apart

This fantasy drama is going to have you glued to your screen - necessary when you're trying not to think about Lee Jong Suk's absence. Han Hyo Joo is the daughter of a webtoon author who gets pulled into the fictional world he created, and ends up entangled in a murder mystery with the story's hero.

W: Two Worlds gif

4. Secret Garden

This is a stone cold classic so even though Lee Jong Suk's role isn't massive, it's still a must-watch. The main story is about a man and woman who magically switch bodies, but Jong Suk plays a young genius musician who gets recruited by one of the support characters, and eventually reveals he's gay. 

e0bed4eda067e83b4421549dd930e6ef.gif

5. Doctor Stranger

If medical dramas starring impossibly attractive doctors is your thing, then say hi to this show. Lee Jong Suk plays a doctor who flees North Korea to return to his first home of South Korea and becomes a top surgeon, vowing to reunite with the woman he left behind. 

b1536c64c614c5403a43f3e1c9f17a6d.gif

6. I Hear Your Voice

Another noona drama! This time Lee Jong Suk plays a high school student who can read people's minds by looking into their eyes, a skill he acquired after witnessing his father's murder as a child. When he's reunited as an adult with the woman who testified as a witness at the trial, the pair become an unlikely team fighting for justice. Get ready for some emotional moments with this one.

Image result for lee jong suk i hear your voice gif

7. Hymn of Death

How do you feel about tragic romances? Probably not great, but this one is perfectly bittersweet. Based on true events that occurred during the Japanese colonial period, Lee Jong Suk plays married genius playwright Kim Woo Jin, who falls for Joseon's first soprano Yun Sim Deok, played by Shin Hye Sun

dba602c7516f88762911997ccc3a7e2f.gif

Hopefully these dramas will get you through some time of missing Lee Jong Suk until he's back from his military service.

https://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2019/03/07/7-lee-jong-suk-k-dramas-watch-while-hes-military

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1