Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

tumblr_mo35ibniYH1rimmx0o1_250.giftumblr_mo35ibniYH1rimmx0o2_250.giftumblr_mo35ibniYH1rimmx0o3_250.giftumblr_mo35ibniYH1rimmx0o4_250.giftumblr_mo35ibniYH1rimmx0o5_250.giftumblr_mo35ibniYH1rimmx0o6_250.gif

feministkdramafeels:

It is no secret how much I love I Hear Your Voice. It was my first real introduction to Noona Romance. There is one thing going on here that I want to point out to every person who says Heroes like Min-Joon from YWCFTS or Tan from Heirs are the “best kdrama has to offer us.” (No joke, I’ve gotten Anons who think this)

This is the scene where Park Soo Ha anticipates meeting the love of his life after looking for her for ten years. We watched many cute scenes where he is giddy with joy at seeing Jang Hye Sung again. He waits for her outside her work, ready to introduce himself and—

And realizes she’s had a crappy day.

He sees that she’s in no mood to reunite and that this isn’t the moment to say hello. So he follows her home to make sure her evening doesn’t get any worse and leaves her alone.

He doesn’t make their reunion about him and his feelings. He puts her first. He decides he can wait for a better moment. He’s not selfish or demanding. He’s kind and compassionate.

Park Soo Ha isn’t perfect. He gets cranky and jealous. Sometimes he’s petty. But it always comes back to this—he puts her feelings first and (for the most part) allows Hye Sung to make her own choices. As the drama progresses, they become a team.

I Hear Your Voice did so many things right, especially with its male leads. 

logo-akp-icon.png

Kang So Ra to get entangled in a love triangle with Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin for new drama 'Doctor Stranger'

Kang So Ra has now been confirmed to star in new SBS medical drama 'Doctor Stranger'!
Her agency Will Entertainment stated on the 13th, "Kang So Ra has been confirmed to star in SBS' 'Doctor Stranger' and will make her small screen comeback."
Kang So Ra will play the role of Oh Soo Hyun who is an instructor at the cardiothoracic surgery department and also the daughter of the hospital's professor and high ranking executive. She gets entangled in a love triangle with Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin, and although she seems tough on the outside, she is easily hurt. 
'Doctor Stranger' will be directed by 'City Hunter' and 'The Sun of My Master's PD Jin Hyuk and will portray the story of a genius North Korean defector, Dr. Park Hoon, who enters Korea's top hospital and adjusts to life as an outsider in his workplace.
'Doctor Stranger' is set to premiere following 'God's Gift -14 Days' this coming April!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/kang-so-ra-to-get-entangled-in-a-love-triangle-with-lee-jong-suk-and-park-hae-jin-for-new-drama-doctor-stranger