Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

itemprop="name" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"
itemprop="name" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"logo-dramafever.png
itemprop="name" style="font-size: 1.6em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"
itemprop="name" style="font-size: 1.6em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"China gets to be Lee Jong Suk's Valentine, and all other fans just get to be jealous.

by KrisE

on Thu, Feb 13, 2014
lee_jong_suk2.jpg

Let’s all just sink into a dark hole of despair and jealousy as fans in Shanghai, China get to spend Valentine’s Day with actor and model Lee Jong Suk.

lee_jong_suk_1.jpg

2,200 fans will be attending the special event where Lee Jong Suk is said to have prepared almost every aspect of it himself. He’s going to sing a few songs and read a letter he wrote to the fans out loud to purposely make them cry and fall in love with him all over again. He’s also going to have a ton of wardrobe changes, and probably stand and walk around on the stage looking so hot it’ll cause fainting and an unbelievable need for water and air conditioning.

taemin_crying.gif

Meanwhile, all his other fans around the world can simply buy a box of chocolate and pretend he sent it to them personally from South Korea. #HappyValentinesDay (-_-)

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

http://www.dramafever.com/news/china-gets-to-be-lee-jong-suks-valentine-and-all-other-fans-just-get-to-be-jealous/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); visibility: visible;"“Doctor Stranger” Kang So Ra to Be Caught in Love Triangle With Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jinjun2yng February 13, 2014 
“Doctor Stranger” Kang So Ra to Be Caught in Love Triangle With Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin

Actress Kang So Ra has confirmed for the upcoming drama “Doctor Stranger.” This is Kang So Ra’s first comeback to dramas since 2012, when she appeared in “Dream High 2.” This time around, she is playing the role of Oh Soo Hyun, an instructor in the cardiothoracic surgery department of the hospital and the daughter of the hospital’s head director. 

“Doctor Stranger” is the story of the various episodes and incidents that take place when Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk), a genius doctor who is a North Korean refugee, comes to work in Korea’s top hospital.

Playing Oh Soo Hyun, a character with a hard exterior and soft heart, Kang So Ra will be involved in a love triangle with Lee Jong Suk, who plays Park Hoon, and Park Hae Jin, who plays Han Jae Joon. 

“Doctor Stranger” will air in April after the end of “God’s Gift – 14 Days.”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/13/doctor-stranger-kang-so-ra-to-be-caught-in-love-triangle-with-lee-jong-suk-and-park-hae-jin/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+soompi+(Soompi:+K-pop+and+asian+music,+dramas,+movies,+celebrities,+and+community+for+the+masses)#.Uv0YAvmSzQs&nbsp

So, when the HBY movie comes in ENG subtitles, I will watch it again but I just wanted to give my impressions on my first watch.Wow!  I really cried though.  Several times during the movie.  I cried during the cute scenes and I cried during some of the emotional scenes.  And now movie is over and I still feel like crying a bit.I think I love him a little more now (if that is even possible).  I also love PBY a little more.  I don't mind seeing them together again...And I honestly did not think I would say that.  

The second time watching was better than the first time

I watched it the second time, I am drowning in feels, so, I can’t help but rant about some of the moments without spoiling it for those who have not yet watched…

When Korean stars cry, they cry prettily.  When Joong-Gil cries, he cries like a baby and your heart just breaks for him.  The second time I watched, I understood the movie a little better and I cried harder.

If you think he looked handsome in winter uniform, the final thing he wears - oh - so handsome.  

His silliness is so silly that it is so easy to giggle.  The simple romance of a lighting a road is just so beautiful.  The smile on his face when he is delighted with himself keeps us smiling till our cheeks hurt.  The dating bit is just laugh-out-loud funny.

Him trying to learn how to fight is just so sad - not because it is a sad scene.  It is kind of funny.

The music is just perfect for the moments.  It was fun to listen to some old English songs.

The final song is …sigh…

…..

Something reminded me of that Robert Redford movie (An officer and a Gentleman I think).  Perhaps it was deliberate?

dramafan100 said: So, when the HBY movie comes in ENG subtitles, I will watch it again but I just wanted to give my impressions on my first watch.Wow!  I really cried though.  Several times during the movie.  I cried during the cute scenes and I cried during some of the emotional scenes.  And now movie is over and I still feel like crying a bit.I think I love him a little more now (if that is even possible).  I also love PBY a little more.  I don't mind seeing them together again...And I honestly did not think I would say that.