Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

logo-akp-icon.png

Lee Jong Suk to spend Valentine's Day with fans in Shanghai

February 13, 2014 @ 3:01 am

lee-jong-suk_1392237461_af_org.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk will spending Valentine's Day with fans in Shanghai for 'In Shanghai - Present' on February 14 as a part of his Asia tour fan meeting. 

He had previously attended a fan meeting in Japan in 2012 and in Taiwan and Hong Kong in 2013. He's now stopping by Shanghai, China at the E Sports Arena.  

For this event, Lee Jong Suk has prepared a variety of games and talk segments. In addition, he plans on singing a sweet confession song and reading a personally written letter to his fans.  

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk says he still talks to his first love

His agency Wellmade StarM said, "There is nothing in this fan meeting in Shanghai that was not prepared by Lee Jong Suk's own hands, whether it was song selection, outfits, and directing. Starting a month ago, he had been moving forward in the last preparations for a perfect fan meeting."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/lee-jong-suk-to-spend-valentines-day-with-fans-in-shanghai#axzz2t76PVGfw

hello to all!!
wow! sukkie is looking mighty good for that shanghai fan meeting!  i am loving his jacket ... his shoes ...and the new color of his hair!! hahaha!! and i am extremely happy that he didn't wear any mask!! the sunglasses is enough sukkie!!  we know its you ...for sure!! and i was rather green here looking at all the fangirls surrounding him at the airport!! gosh! i wish i was that close to him ... i would totally be speechless! hahahaha!
i was wondering ...why did sukkie lighten his hair?? i mean i wouldn't picture a NK guy to be sporting such a color! hahahaha!!  its rocking totally ...and not as bland as what i would think guys in NK will have! hahaha!  now ... if he does color it back to dark ...i am just going to be so sad for his hair ...having gone through all that changes in a few weeks!
rania :  i so agree with you girl!!  sukkie is looking so slim in that airport pic of his ... i hope he gets right down to developing a little muscle ...something like that of jung woo of 'reply 1994' ... that's enough muscle for me! hahahaha!  and yes ... he will look manly ...and not frail!
ME TOOOOOOOOOOO! i am totally freaking out now! its like ...i am almost afraid to open the pages here in soompi ....because ...darn it! ...i hate surprises ...especially that which isn't favorable to my taste! hahahaha!  things are so crazy you know ... one says its kang sora ...then we learn that both HJM and PMY aren't really into those drama they were supposed to be already signed on! gosh! i am about to scream the house down girl!!!!  what's with all the suspense?!  i don't like this waiting period at all!!!!!
4everhanjimin : lets hope that sukkie and suzy will be able to do one light drama ... but i think sukkie is already leveling up in his acting ...and may want something more challenging then a light one!!  but ...who knows?! hahahaha!
yeah ...i read that HJM isn't going to be in 'angel eyes' ...

jong suk fighting!!!

ok i didn't want to post that earlier since is still in cinemas..but since it s all over the net now..so here it is
Download HBY Movie 

tumblr_n0xa4jmg4O1r0u46to1_1280.jpg

handsomescorner:

HOT YOUNG BLOODS (no ID required)

Hot.Young.Bloods.2013.720p.HDRip.H264-Canrel.mp4

magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:21F85926DBEE7D86FD3D9D8B631FF1B5223F6875

to download the torrent file click http://www.tosarang.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=torrent_movie_kor&wr_id=3904

or http://www.torrentgood.com/Movie_02_01/14487

size is  (2.7G) 

kpopstarz

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.149999618530273px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lee Jong Suk To Hold Asia Tour Fan Meeting In China On February 14

By Diana Shin | February 13, 2014 05:14 AM EST

Lee Jong Suk To Hold Asia Tour Fan Meeting In China On February 14

Actor Lee Jong Suk will be holding an Asia Tour Fan meeting in Shanghai on February 14.

He started with a fan meeting in Japan back in 2012 and one in Hong Kong and Taiwan in 2013. He will be going to Shanghai next this Friday.

Lee Jong Suk has prepared many games and a talk session for fans. He even prepared a song and a handwritten letter as well.

His agency commented, "From start to finish, Lee Jong Suk has prepared for this event in order to showcase a perfect fan meeting."

On the other hand, he is currently preparing for a new drama that will begin in April.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/79387/20140213/lee-jong-suk-to-hold-asia-tour-fan-meeting-in-china-on-february-14.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

leianji said: hello to all!!

rania :  i so agree with you girl!!  sukkie is looking so slim in that airport pic of his ... i hope he gets right down to developing a little muscle ...something like that of jung woo of 'reply 1994' ... that's enough muscle for me! hahahaha!  and yes ... he will look manly ...and not frail!
ME TOOOOOOOOOOO! i am totally freaking out now! its like ...i am almost afraid to open the pages here in soompi ....because ...darn it! ...i hate surprises ...especially that which isn't favorable to my taste! hahahaha!  things are so crazy you know ... one says its kang sora ...then we learn that both HJM and PMY aren't really into those drama they were supposed to be already signed on! gosh! i am about to scream the house down girl!!!!  what's with all the suspense?!  i don't like this waiting period at all!!!!!

jong suk fighting!!!