Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘Hot Blooded Youth’ leads box office chart on opening dayKpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – Thu, Jan 23, 2014 10:02 AM PHT
'Hot Blooded Youth' movie poster

‘Hot Blooded Youth’ which is led by Park Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk has got off to a good start on its opening day against competing movies as it led the box office chart.

According to statistics released by the Korean Film Council (KOFIC) on January 23rd, ‘Hot Blooded Youth’ drew 156,864 admissions yesterday, and brought its accumulated admissions to 165,430, and become the top-grossing movie among competing movies which opened on the same day.

Movies that opened on the same day include ‘Miss Granny’ and ‘When a Man Loves a Woman’. ‘Hot Blooded Youth’ already led by a mile in presales, and thus held an early advantage over the two movies. Presales are still increasing by the minute, and ‘Hot Blooded Youth’ is expected to do even better this weekend. With the Korean New Year almost upon us, ‘Hot Blooded Youth’ is on course to post even better numbers.

'Hot Blooded Youth' is set in a southern agricultural area of Hongseong County in the early 1980s, and revolves around hot blooded youths of that era which includes female gangster of Hongseong, Young Sook (Park Bo Young), Hongseong high school legendary Casanova, Joong Gil (Lee Jong Suk), a beautiful Seoul transfer student, So Hee (Lee Se Young), and male gangster, Gwang Sik (Kim Young Kwang).

By: Kang Da Ryung

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/hot-blooded-youth-leads-box-office-chart-on-020200890.html 

yipeyyyy!!  HBY is doing well ... i am so happy!!  i can't wait to see the film ... see some gifs of it ... reviews ... as well as pics!!  i hope too that i can get some insight of whether i can expect a ... kiss ... and a happy ending between the cassanova and the tough lady!! hahahaha!  
again ... i am saying ... i am now a PBY/sukkie couple fan!!  i love love love them ... really liked one photo that had both of them with eyes close! hahahaha! so cute ... and i've noticed that PBY is literally glowing these days!!  she looks so comfortable with sukkie ... and sukkie is more attentive to her now.  oh! how i wish that there will be more projects between the two!!
i was reading through some of the translated interviews of sukkie ... and i noticed that he said "...if i fall in love again.." wow! did i miss something or ... am i thinking that what i am thinking is that person ... and that its ...over??!! hahahaha!  which i really doubt ... hahahaha!!
OMG! sukkie has fanboys?! why am i not surprise?! hahahahaha!!  it would be hard to believe that sukkie has no fanboys  ... he is just too cute!!  and i am happy that there are fanboys!!  i hope i get to meet one here ...because it would be fun to read what they think about our sukkie!!  and i wanna hear their voice here!! hahahaha!!
sukkie is looking so good in all his press con ... i love love love everything that he wore to it ... the attires are all so manly ... and he looked truly masculine!  not that the other clothings he wears aren't okay?! hahahaha!  just that these are more my idea of a sexy, manly look! hahaha!
well ... i hope to hear more news on sukkie's next project ... its like i am being held in limbo with no sight of ground anywhere!  though i think that it would be more on dramas ...since he has already said that he won't do any films that he feels he will not learn from!!  hopefully he will look at dramas this way too!!  chose your projects well sukkie!!  and if its 'dr. stranger' ... good luck! aja! aja! :D

jong suk fighting!!