Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

here is the 2nd part of Star1 interview.
as I mentional before this part was posted seperatedly as many small articles so .. this is the actual interview

Part 1 if any missed it: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26578552/#Comment_26578552

Part 2 :

Star1: You've always been busy working within this year. I heard that you just had 3 days off and seems you enjoyed it.
JS: During filming movie, I suddenly had 3 days off. It was very precious to me. But suddenly have a short break I did not know and I ended up drinking a lot. I am not used to drink, I would prefer coffee than alcohol. That was the 1st time I thought I was into the taste of alcohol (laughing) My mind at that time was wide awake eventho my body was in lost control

Star1: Because of business so you hardly spend money. Have you got pocket money from your parents?
JS: I myself manage my income. You may think I control it well but actually I hv not had anything to spend money so I have been saving it. I also give some to my parents

Star1: Along with Kim Woo Bin, Kim Soo Hyun, Song Joong Ki, Yoo Ah In,  Choi Seung Hyun, Park Yoo Chun ... the actor is 20-age generations on the big screen & small screen who receive love from the audiences. You guys are the ones who secure the box office tickets and are rated high in the polls on acting .
JS: To be ranked among the best actor in my same age is very interesting to me. Each actors will adjust the acting to portrait different character, so I can say being ranked there is not unappropriated.  However is it true to say the one who is most popular is the one who hold the box office ticket?

Star1: When watching movie/drama of other actors in yr same age, have you ever felt excited?
JS: I did totally. I often thought as: "They are also in my age, how can they express so much difference." We have almost the same acting experience but their expression are completely different than mine. I recently watched Joo Won's Good Doctor and I was thinking: "How could he thinks that way of talking?" I am really surprised.  I'm really impressed by what he has created. I used to think: "If I were him, how would I do?". However, when looking at my fellows, I have had no thoughts to compete them. If I find someone better than me, I will immediately acknowledge their capacity and learn from them. In the compare with the thought of "I can do better than that" I rather admit their capabilities .

Star1: The more popularity, the more expectation in you. Do you feel any pressure?
JS: I began to feel the increment of people expectation in me. Re-watching the movie I participate, I know I am making each step very stable eventho my acting experience is just little.  There are also times I feel pressure, but it is like "I have done some remarkable projects"

Star1: Have you ever seen any criticism before?
JS: I often read news articles about me and also search my name in the internet. All of criticisms I always keep it in my heart (laughs) and I feel the same way with their thoughts. The way those ppl see it is similar to the way I feel. If watching through the eyes of audiences, I see a lot of part that I am lacking of. As I am not yet fully development, I am in the progress of fixing thing, I don't feel hurt by those comments.

Star1: A boy Lee Jong Suk and an actor Lee Jong Suk are in the age of 20s, what do you want to do?
JS: As an actor, I probably want to use my acting against & expand my limitation. I am currently stick with the image of schooler, young boy who are loved, I want to be able to make a very masculine image.  For example, I want to become an actor who always express the masculinity as Jung Woo sunbaenim. If I try all of my effort, I perhaps succeed someday. As a boy, I want to get married very soon since I was younger. I want to be a character in the movie, I want to love, marry, have kids in the most beautiful moment in my life. I want an happy ending as same as in the movie, but in fact to love event is not easy.

Star1: You are currently working with Park Bo Young in "Hot Boiling Youth". How close are you two?
JS: Because Bo Young's personality is strong so I am in the process of making close with her. We  still use formality to each other. I call her Bo Young ssi, and she calls me oppa. From now until the end of filming, I'll try best to erase the gap (laugh).

Star1: HBY ends will also end this year. Let summarize your achievement in this year.
JS: Love from people! A lot of people who love and support me, I am always grateful. As the expectation to me keep rising, I want to show everyone a better side of me, physically and spiritually. Eventhou my body is very tired this year but I am extremely happy. To look back a year past, I keep working w/o any rest, then after HBY I want to have a break to recharge my energy.

Source: Star1
Viet-Trans: Lee Jong Suk FC in Vietnam