Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

hello everyone!!  as usual ... the thread is buzzing with pics, gifs and articles!! thank you thank you to all that shared!!
rania:  well ... NB didn't really deliver ... but its okay ... people did find sukkie so ethereal there! hahaha!!  and i guess even if the story didn't come up to par ... sukkie was able to at least make his character alive!! and we did get the best bromance on and off screen for that!!  i am so loving all the sukkie/inguk sweetness, biting  and icepack sharing moments!!  it was worth it! hahahaha!!
i hope that HBY will be able to show sukkie's talent more ... because i would love for him to win a grand bell award too!! (reeling from the JJS win for 'face reader') so wishing that HBY will do it for sukkie because i truly truly want him to be established as an actor!!
i so so so love the gifs of LBY and sukkie at the KDA... hahahaha!! their faces as sukkie playfully smacked her behind!! hahahaha!! that is TO-DIE-FOR!!  and they loooooookkkkkk so good together!! nothing can erase that chemistry for me!! hahaha!
that was so cute ... the back of the mirror had sukkie's face!! hahahahaha!!  whoever did that has such a great sense of humor ... and i think sukkie is so well aware of it and loving it!! ahahahaha!!
i like how sukkie just took over the situation about the fansigning!!  it shows how mature he is ... and how he values his fans above all!!  very good sukkie!!  very very good!!  we love you for it!!  and it shows he has his own mind ... and does make good decisions too!!  now ... choose carefully all your next projects ... follow the way of KSH and won bin ... who've made good choices of their projects ... and we will be behind you all the way!! hahahaha!
shin.u:  hello!!  

jong suk fighting!!

just to add ....
i am so waiting for his cameo in 'potato star'!!  i love the humor ... and the 'sooha' character reenactment!! hahaha!!  the backhug of grandfather was so cute!!  
okay ... i know how he loves his fans ... but sukkie ... she was holding your hands for sooooo long!!  enough of it already because i am going green here with envy!! hahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!!

According to tvN, Lee Jong-suk will make a cameo appearance on 'Potato Star 2013QR3 to be aired on November 4. Lee Jong-suk will parody his drama 'I Hear Your Voice’ together with Lee Sun-jae (Noh-song).

In a picture released by tvN, the totally soaked Lee Jong-suk is embracing the back of Lee Sun-jae as in one of the best scenes of 'I Hear Your Voice'. Lee Jong-suk’s seriousness will draw laughter. In another picture, Lee Jong-suk and Lee Sun-jae are standing side by side with a big smile on their face while showing V finger signs.

In a preview, Lee Jong-suk, who was waiting for Noh-song endlessly, finally met him and said, "We should not cross in a rainy day,” which is a famous line from 'I Hear Your Voice'.

The production crew said, "Today’s episode will contrast Lee Jong-suk, who can hear what others cannot hear, and Lee Sun-jae, who wears a hearing aid since he cannot hear what others can hear. An unexpected chemistry between Lee Jong-suk and Lee Sun-ja will draw an explosive laughter.”

They added, "Jung Woong-in, the co-star in 'I Hear Your Voice' will serve as a voice actor for fun. Please look forward to the episode.”

'Potato Star' is a sitcom on the Noh family who experience hilarious episodes due to an unknown planet 'Potato Star' that flew to the Earth one day of 2013. The sitcom is aired at 9:10 pm from Monday to Thursday every week.

By Lee Soo-ah 2sooah@tvreport.co.kr / Photograph= tvN20131104_1383525138_33741300_1_59_201311