Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Simply awesome ! 
I am so impressed with Jshine and C-fans - what a HUGE birthday greeting / gift to Jong Suk-ssi  
Sorry guys, I could only manage to edit to a short gif (still a noob in making one)

Thank you Jshine and team - SALUTE YOU GUYS! ~ from @ kembie0206

The partial gif is a repost from from @ jshine_fc_leejongsuk , with the caption in English below

If any chingu can upload the full clip, please do so. 

2021 Lee Jong-Suk’s Birthday Support Project 

PART 1
33 Seoul Metro Digital Lightbox

Wishing to be the rain on the mountain, having the honor to meet you.

In celebration of Actor Lee @jongsuk0206's 33rd birthday in 2021,JSHINE and Chinese fans placed 33 digital lightbox at Apgujeong Station on Seoul Metro Line 3. This will be a two-week birthday support program. It is now online early today!

Launch time: 2021.09.03-2021.09.18

Venue: Seoul Metro Apgujeong Station Exit 3.4.6 + Platform Pillar

Broadcast frequency: 10s/time, 257+ times/day

We hope that our friends in Korea can certify this while keeping yourself safe!

We will release more information on JShine's birthday support projects, please stay tuned!

• Like 4

giphy-downsized.gif

credit to evyahoyw IG 
edited - sorry, can't gif JS's song with it

Many thanks to our chingu @ evahoyw for her kind gesture in capturing our beautiful Jong Suk's huge digital live adv, in celebration of his coming birthday, on our behalf.  For many of us who can't be there, this is indeed a lovely gift to us. 

Repost @evahoyw with her caption below  (google trans) - 

Let's watch our pretty Jung Suk together!

Lee Jong-Suk birthday cheer wide color advertisement
Time: 2021.9.1~2021.9.30

I hope that overseas fans who can't go to Korea, like us, get to see the pretty scene through this video. If you have time with your friends in Korea, it's good to see them together.

• Like 3

giphy-downsized-large.gif     giphy-downsized.gif     

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Repost (edited gif) from @ js5959phk IGTV update (have to break them to 3 parts) , with her caption below.
Thank you for sharing

I'm uploading a video for those who can't come~
It's good to see you after a long time

@ withjs59

D2 to HappyJSDay :fun:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, frozentundra said:

A question about this place--so the fans picked a random (cause 89M is no longer there) to have their greeting? Is this a place he might go to or something? Or maybe the owners are fans...

I'm actually really confused myself. I've seen more than a few people say they can't wait for his birthday, giving me the impression that they think something big and exciting is going to be happening. Is this because he posted a lot and did an IG live for his debut anniversary and they think he's going to do the same for this? Is it because he'd usually do a fan meeting for his birthday and some are convinced he'll do something to make up for a lack of that this year? With the way people are talking about it, I feel like there is some kind of "sure thing" to anticipate and I'm just in the dark... but I don't think so...?

• Like 4

He usually does a fan meeting this time of year, so maybe some of it is just that feeling that *something* should happen now? I dunno, he's been a lot more distant from IG since he got back than I expected, but he's also on project #3 in less than a year, so he's had a fair number of things going on, too. 

I don't expect any big anything, but I do hope that he posts (insta live, please?). Or at least I hope he finds all the greetings this time--I can't help chuckling at the extremely detailed maps people keep posting of each new installation, lol. 

• Like 4

Agreed. I don't expect much, but it would be nice if he said something. 

8 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I dunno, he's been a lot more distant from IG since he got back than I expected, but he's also on project #3 in less than a year, so he's had a fair number of things going on, too. 

I was thinking today about how this is probably a pretty discouraging time for him. Looking back at old interviews, it's easy to see he's fairly insecure about his acting, going as far as to say he has no talent in 2017. He also says that positive feedback from his fans and the general public really lift him up when he's down or doubting himself. I imagine that being MIA for 2 years was hard enough on his confidence as an actor, but to be working non-stop since January without a single bit of encouragement and input from the consumer must be awful for him. He knows we are all waiting impatiently for the projects he's worked on... but if he's feeling any doubt about his ability at all, I wouldn't be surprised if he's afraid we're going to be disappointed. We won't be and he's more talented and beloved than he will ever know, but I do wonder if the distance he's placing isn't guilt for all the time we've had to wait and fear that we'll be disappointed once the wait is finally over. The longer the wait, the bigger the expectation. That's a lot of pressure that he's never experienced before. I kind of think he's waiting for the same thing we are (projects being released so he can officially "be back") and sadly, it's completely out of our control.

ETA:

Looks like Jongsuk will be on the cover of Arena Magazine for their October 2021 issue. I'm guessing that was the photoshoot he teased us with last month. Sadly, Arena hasn't really caught on to the trend of doing video interviews or extensive social media content, so we aren't likely to see more than your typical photoshoot, interview, and 30 second bts clip... but it's very nice to hear about a sure thing for once!

We should start seeing pictures from the shoot sometime this week, but I actually find it interesting that the presale is up before the cover reveal. They've even started posting pictures from other stories that will be in the same issue on social media. I wonder if Jongsuk was hoping to post the cover on his birthday and asked for them to hold off until then. :ph34r: Hmm...

• Like 5