Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

4 hours ago, jongkkot said:

apparently jongsuk bought some flowers from Bloom With Love recently!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNSJdg4H3Bu/ (i wanted to post the pictures but i have no idea how. i hope posting an instagram url is fine.)

It's super annoying but there is some issue with IG where it won't embed anymore. I asked the mods a while back and they said that it's fine to post a link (or whatever IG will do). 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

The scene here with Kim Won Hae-nim was very heartbreaking , yet they could laugh during BTS.  
They can just switch expressions within seconds - great actors.
Poor JS got slapped because of a mossie - LOL
Missing his voice

This place @bloom_with_love__ conducts flower-arrangement classes.
They got an autograph from Jong Suk.

Handsome grid of Lee Jong Suk - thanks to owner marmelo

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Chingus, here's a surprise poll featuring Lee Jong Suk for you. :kiss_wink: I've been putting up polls in a few actor threads lately, and thought maybe you would like one too. :dorakiss:

Have fun voting!

@backstreetboysfan @Rania Zeid @ibru @kembie @frozentundra @jongkkot @nonski @4evrkdrama @hilllllllly

Remember that we Event Organizers are always happy to help if you want an event or poll organized in an actor/actress/drama/etc. thread. Just tag us. :blush:

re: @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Good news on Lee Jong Suk

‘The Masked Singer’ EP Craig Plestis Moves Into Scripted With Korean Supernatural Format ‘W: Two Worlds’ For CBS Studios

By Peter White

April 1, 2021 10:01am

W: Two Worlds

EXCLUSIVE: Craig Plestis knows a thing or two about Korean formats after finding success with The Masked Singer and I Can See Your Voice.

He now has found his latest Asian format, but this one is a little different – it’s scripted. The founder of Smart Dog Media and ex-NBC alternative chief has struck a deal with CBS Studios to develop W: Two Worlds.

The series, which launched in Korea in 2016, follows a heart surgeon who embarks on a search for her father, a famous comic book artist who disappeared without a trace. While searching his studio for answers, she finds a badly wounded stranger who claims he is not from this world. After saving the stranger’s life, she stumbles upon the realization that he is from the comic book universe created by her father. A portal between worlds allows her to cross over into the virtual world of “W” and back, throwing her into a perilous quest as she tries to save her new love from his fate as drawn by her own father.

W: Two Worlds, which was a ratings hit locally and won a number of awards, comes from Munhwa Broadcasting Corp, the broadcaster behind The Masked Singer. The original series was directed by Jung Dae-yoon and written by Song Jae-jeong and starred Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo.

Korean scripted formats have a recent history of selling and performing in the U.S., with The Good Doctor, produced by Daniel Dae Kim, currently in its fourth season, and a TV adaptation of Oscar-winning film Parasite in the works at HBO.

Plestis will exec produce via Smart Dog Media and will continue to work with Nahee Kim, managing director of content and channel business at MBC America. Plestis is represented by Paradigm, which also represented MBC America in the packaging of the format.

-----------------------------------

Another article from sports.dong.com sharing similar story

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210411/106355349/3

'W', the home theater in the United States... Scheduled for remake through CBS

2021-04-12 06:57:00

printSmall printLargely
106355692.2.jpg

Drama'W' Han Hyo-joo. Photo provided | MBC

The drama  'W' starring actors Lee Jong-seok and Han Hyo-joo aims at the American home theater. It is expected to be remade through CBS, a representative terrestrial broadcaster in the region, and it is expected to be counted as another example that proves the power of Korean dramas.

for further update please refer to  https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210411/106355349/3

• Like 5

6 hours ago, jongkkot said:

from what others have said, this rumor is from nine months ago.

I'm surprised. If this news is true, Lee jong Suk was very generous. :lol: I was assuming he was dating Kwon Nara. Because if there is no fire, there is no smoke.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Wasn't Nara's episode of I Live Alone partially focused on the selling of her car because she's terrified to drive after an accident she was in? I don't know if they're dating or not, but a Ferrari is a strange thing to gift her given the circumstances. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

56 minutes ago, hilllllllly said:

Wasn't Nara's episode of I Live Alone partially focused on the selling of her car because she's terrified to drive after an accident she was in? I don't know if they're dating or not, but a Ferrari is a strange thing to gift her given the circumstances. :lol:

maybe she won't be as scared since it's been gifted by him? not saying they're dating for sure or that i'm wishing for it, only they know, i'm just making assumptions. what's strange to me is that the reporter has been oddly specific about the car, he could've omitted the brand if he didn't know.

On 4/13/2021 at 10:50 AM, jongkkot said:

edit: can someone add The Witch: Part 2 to the title of the topic as an upcoming movie? i'd do it myself but i guess only admins/creators can.

I have updated the title. Is there any word on a release date yet? Will it be released in 2021?

PS. Do feel free to tag anyone from the staff in case you need help with these types of things in the future. We are always at your service. :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• partyon changed the title to Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover ||Upcoming Movie - The Witch: Part 2
41 minutes ago, jongkkot said:

maybe she won't be as scared since it's been gifted by him? not saying they're dating for sure or that i'm wishing for it, only they know, i'm just making assumptions. what's strange to me is that the reporter has been oddly specific about the car, he could've omitted the brand if he didn't know.

Her feeling safer in a car he bought is an assumption I don't feel comfortable making. What I do know is that Ferrari's are very powerful cars that are pretty difficult and scary to drive. I kind of hope the rumor isn't true for that reason alone. As for being specific about the car, I guess it all depends on what you want to believe. It's a popular belief that lies sound more legit if they include details. Someone who wants to believe this rumor will think the details validate it while those who don't will believe he crafted a good lie with details to sound more convincing. 

The problem I have is understanding how this guy knows any of this. Did he see them driving a Ferrari together? That still wouldn't have told him everything he says he knows, so what's up with that? If they're dating, Jongsuk doesn't want us to know and if this guy is telling the truth, this has to be coming from Nara's and/or Jongsuk's inner circle... so all of this just makes me feel bad for him.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have updated the title. Is there any word on a release date yet? Will it be released in 2021?

PS. Do feel free to tag anyone from the staff in case you need help with these types of things in the future. We are always at your service. :dorakiss:

it's set to be released in late 2021 (or second half of 2021, depending on how one wants to see it).

thanks for the help, i'll keep that in mind! :wow1:

25 minutes ago, hilllllllly said:

The problem I have is understanding how this guy knows any of this. Did he see them driving a Ferrari together? That still wouldn't have told him everything he says he knows, so what's up with that? If they're dating, Jongsuk doesn't want us to know and if this guy is telling the truth, this has to be coming from Nara's and/or Jongsuk's inner circle... so all of this just makes me feel bad for him.

this is the same as what happened in 2019, there was someone from their inner circle that told media outlets that jongsuk pursued her first, that she was known as his woman in their agency and by their mutual friends, that he was taking care of her recruitment in a-man... but that last one was proved to be false. i remember there were also some comments saying they saw jongsuk walking with a woman one day and that she looked like nara. all that's left in the end is to wonder if any of this was true in the first place. people said this reporter is quite reliable, he also "exposed" song-song couple when they weren't a thing yet, from what i understood. i'm not sure if that's proof of his integrity when it comes to news, but it's what we have. whoever is giving reporters information, why is he/she doing it? nine months ago jongsuk was still in the military, the first rumor about him and nara also came out while he was enlisted... like you said, a gift is private business, so very few people would know about it, only by seeing it or hearing about it from jongsuk or from nara.