Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

31 March 2021 one of JS IG Stories.  

@jongkkot  - 

A chingu on IG helped translated it :

Eng trans by @norymar66 
Hello everyone. I am Jong-seok Lee. I leave you a letter to thank you through a video because today March 31, I celebrated the 11th anniversary.

Since I am already 11 years old, the world is very new. I am very aware that I was not alone, because many people helped me.

Thanks to you, I have been able to grow well. These days, I want to say hello to you quickly, as I am a bit busy filming and shooting photos.
I will grow up hard so I can see you for 20 years and 30 years. Thank you all. I love them. 

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing the translation, @kembie!

In looking at his posts (his insta live, wandering around the train station and his picture all huddled down on the floor), I think it's amazing that no one noticed this lost puppy in the train station. Hope he finally found the display he was looking for! :D

• Like 4

Ex0bmNKWQAA_jep?format=jpg&name=small

[CARTOON] by sukloz

2021/03/31 Lee Jong Suk  IG Story Updates

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNFpsTKhckt/

"Happy Together"... 'The 11th Anniversary of Debut' Lee Jong-Suk, the second act of life begins

0003104640_001_20210401074113576.jpg?type=w430

I grew up well.

Actor Lee Jong Suk celebrated the 11th anniversary of his debut. As a great actor who shows more than expected from a rookie with excellent visuals, Lee Jong-seok is called a good example of a 'growth type actor' with both acting, visual, and topicality, and the 11th anniversary was also a day to be celebrated by everyone.

On the 31st, Lee Jong-Suk's agency A-MEN project held a congratulation on the official SNS on the 31st, celebrating Lee Jong-suk's 11th anniversary, and also revealed his own impressions. In the image, Lee Jong-suk is showing off his superior visuals by digesting the long-haired hairstyle that has been gathering hot reactions online recently, making viewers naturally happy. In addition, the agency released a hidden behind-the-scenes video and gave fans a gift for the 11th anniversary. The video contains the natural appearance of Lee Jong-seok, taken by the agency staff. In a magazine site, it shows a boyish beauty, sometimes a masculine beauty, and a professionally hard work. Lee Jong-suk is an actor who sings 'Every Days Prayer'. Lee Jong-seok, who debuted as an actor through'Prosecutor Princess' in 2010, succeeded in capturing viewers' attention at once, boasting an unrivaled visual shock on SBS ''Secret Garden'. In addition, through the KBS drama 'School 2013', he emerged as a rising star by winning the KBS 'Actress Award' Rookie Award in 2012.

Following the mega hits of SBS drama 'I can hear your voice' and 'Pinocchio', he has established a solid position as a leading actor. Since then, through MBC drama 'W', he has been reborn as a growth-type actor with excellent visuals and acting, with the qualifier 'Tearn' (a man who seems to have come out of a comic book)' and won the '2016 MBC Acting Awards' grand prize.

In the movie 'VIP', he challenged the first villain and completely digested the role of a psychopath serial killer, proving an unlimited acting spectrum.

0003104640_002_20210401074113605.jpg?type=w430

0003104640_003_20210401074113630.jpg?type=w430

At the beginning of his debut, Lee Jong-suk was noticed for his superior Gireokji and boy-like visuals, but his subsequent move imprinted himself as an'Actor who believes in and sees' to the public based on his strong acting skills and a pioneering work that selects works that move viewers' hearts. The characters of various roles, professions, and ages were drawn realistically and warmly.

Lee Jong-seok, who celebrates his 11th anniversary, is preparing for the second act as an actor. Lee Jong-suk, who has been looking forward to acting for a long time and is looking forward to meeting the public, is struggling with his next work, and first worked on several pictorials for the fans.

Recently, in order to meet the expectations of fans and help the fashion industry suffering from the aftermath of Corona 19, it has been on the runway of Seoul Fashion Week after 8 years, boasting a strong force and heated online.

Lee Jong-seok said, “During the busy schedule with recent movies and photo shoots, I received congratulations from many people, including fans, and realized the 11th anniversary of my debut.” “The 11th anniversary as an actor was not achieved alone, but the help of many people It was possible because there was. So it is more meaningful. Thank you for your support and I hope we will continue to be happy together.”

Reporter Jo Yeon-gyeong cho.yeongyeong@jtbc.co.kr

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003104640?lfrom=twitter

Via https://twitter.com/jongkkot/status/1377487553834708992

• Like 5

2021 NEW lineup <Witch 2>  repost itsnew_movie IG  - 1 April 2021

The sequel to <Witch> is back. An action, mystery film about the story of a girl who woke up in a huge secret lab and those who pursue her.

Please look forward to NEW  - Next Entertainment World

• Like 5

• nonski changed the title to Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover