Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

1 hour ago, kembie said:

Is it?

I’m not sure that’s the exact hotel he’s at, but I do believe he’s in Jeju. Seoul doesn’t have palm trees. Plus, it’s still very cold and everything is dead there. They’re filming Witch 2 in Jeju, so it makes sense that he’d be there. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I have finished watching Doctor Stranger  a few days ago! :).

Yay, nice another new LJS update!:).

Nice! I thought the beginning of that one was very gripping. I didn't really understand how the plot went together by the end (in my mind I have rewritten some key details, lol), but JS's acting was top notch. There were some funny and also some heartwarming moments in that one. (Favorite scene: the baby CPR) Also, whenever I pass by those big blue water bottles at the store, I think of Park Hoon. :) 

162306889-20.jpg

• Like 5

5 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Nice! I thought the beginning of that one was very gripping. I didn't really understand how the plot went together by the end (in my mind I have rewritten some key details, lol), but JS's acting was top notch. There were some funny and also some heartwarming moments in that one. (Favorite scene: the baby CPR) Also, whenever I pass by those big blue water bottles at the store, I think of Park Hoon.  

Yes, I am the same. This post is 100% JS acting in this one was wow.

• Like 4

Minsu Son! How to stylize celebrities' haircuts with short hair

A collection of short-haired styling that you want to follow right away

BY Song Yein 2021.03.16

Oh My Girl Jiho, Mamamoo Solar, Kim Se-jung and Lee Jong-seok! 

Innocent Short Hair Lee Jong Suk

Source Instagram @jongsuk0206

Source Instagram @jongsuk0206

He transformed into long hair! Natural hair without any styling is too innocent, right? This style is layered so that the length of the head that reaches the nape of the neck and the length of the head of the hairline side are slightly different. Even without any drying, the bangs naturally cover the face line, making the face look smaller. As in the March issue of 〈Elle〉, which was released recently, you can transform into a slick wet hair by using a hair pomade to make the bangs feel we

Above extract from source -  https://www.elle.co.kr/article/53723

• Like 5

Readers' Choice "Korean Drama Launched on Netflix This Year" Recommended Ranking <1st-10th>

2021.03.19 19:00

Model Press recently conducted a web survey on the theme of "What is the recommended Korean drama that was launched on Netflix in 2021?" Announcing the top 10 recommended Korean dramas of the year selected by Model Press readers.

1st place: "Heirs"
2nd place: "Vincenzo"
3rd place: "Love Alarm" Season 2 "
4th place:" Doctor Stranger "
5th place:" Clean up anyway! !? fastidious prince ~ "
# 6:" evil spirits hunting Orchestra: counter's "
7th:" dazzling - our shining time - "
8th:" I'm 30 is a 17 "
9:" Sisyphus: tHE MYTH "
10 Place: "The best shot-Beyond time and space-"
10th place: "Angel Eyes"

Survey period March 12-18, 2021

------------------

MPQ3tsGq?format=jpg&name=small

In fourth place is "Doctor Stranger," which was broadcast in 2014 and appeared on Netflix from February 1st.  Like Lee Min Ho of "The Heirs", it is a topical work starring Lee Jong Suk, one of the "New Hanryu Four Tenno". Many said he was drawn into a story on a grand scale, not to mention his acting.

Cast: Lee Jong Suk, Jin Se Yeon, Park Hae Jin, etc.
Synopsis: Park Hoon, who has been exiled from North Korea to South Korea and started working as a thoracic surgeon. While liking the lives of various patients, he tries to rescue his destined lover who has left in the north.

<Readers' comments>
"I lost my heart to Lee Jong-suk's God acting!"
"South Korea and North Korea relations, political, medical, revenge, complex and heavy contents are combined well with really intertwined various elements with love The character of Park Hung played by Lee Jong Suk is also attractive. ”
“ I was impressed by the love that protects my loved ones while playing an important role as a doctor while being tossed by political bad guys. ”

https://mdpr.jp/k-enta/detail/2488858

• Like 5

Google Translation : 

Lee Jong-seok.
Support for celebrating the 11th anniversary of the debut
We are posting advertisements on the subway. We hope you share your love with many people.
●Publication Station   Gangnam-gu Office Station
Suin Bundang Line (2nd basement floor)
Line 7
●Publication period  March 27-April 9 (2 weeks)

• Like 4