Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

I'm speechless over these pictures from Elle Magazine. He is just... what??? He has always been beautiful and I didn't expect that to change once he got out of the military, but I didn't even think it was possible for him to be more handsome than he already was. And I guess I just can't help but feel proud. He has achieved so much already but it looks like the best is yet to come. He always talked about wanting a more masculine beauty and embracing his 30's... and that's exactly what he's doing. He seems ready to tackle the next era and I know that we all can't wait to see what's next.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

I'm speechless over these pictures from Elle Magazine. He is just... what??? He has always been beautiful and I didn't expect that to change once he got out of the military, but I didn't even think it was possible for him to be more handsome than he already was. And I guess I just can't help but feel proud. He has achieved so much already but it looks like the best is yet to come. He always talked about wanting a more masculine beauty and embracing his 30's... and that's exactly what he's doing. He seems ready to tackle the next era and I know that we all can't wait to see what's next.

Wow,  me just going through the fans' twits and below, posting some of their cute, amazing captions :sweatingbullets: 

I myself am surprised and still drooling. I too was fooled, thinking that he was a bit thin initially.  Didn't know he has his toned-muscles well-hidden under so many layers.  Now seeing his latest pics, thanks to ElleKorea, he is good, very good! 

We were fooled!! -  ljs@143

ImageImage

EXCUSE ME MR. LEE JONGSUK, YOU ARE TOO SEXY !  - achlys
I'M MALFUNCTIONING - allandome
Imma died helppp his so fking hot - sukki_angel
Begging him not to cut his hair yet - julia
This guy is seriously killing it - kdrama_obsessed
What on earth Is Lee Jong-suk trying to kill us or what - sowon
MY GOD, LEE JONGSUK ??!? !!!!! ??? - Doramas brasil
I'm dead -  dakumpatum (thai)
I'm ACTUALLY gagging - shinee's maid
Love of my life - bogumzinha
Through this photo I discovered that I am cardiac! I'm MORRENDOOOOO! -  Edilenne14 

the dimples in the back !!!!!! - dramatic_vit
sorry to post again this lovely angel dimples of his

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

[HQ Scanned] LeeJongSuk Photoshoot ELLE March 2021 Issue 

Source: 595914.tistory

Thank you for the HD pictures @Rania Zeid.   Never get tired of seeing his latest #ElleStar pics. 
:heartxoxo:

Lee Jong Suk's Love Consultation Center has been changed on 2/26 (Fri)
Please note!
Trans from Elle_korea twit

• Like 5

EvJKdgWVEAIlqzu?format=jpg&name=900x900

Better quality 

10 Most Handsome Top Korean Actors According To Kpopmap Readers (February 2021)

The ranking of the top 10 most handsome Korean actors is back for February 2021 ranking!

On Kpopmap, we opened a vote with a new lineup where viewers can vote for the actor they think is the most handsome out of 33 actors (including acting-dols) (if you are curious about the actor selection, check the explanations here). The poll is constantly open, if you also want to participate, you easily can here.

Thank you to those who had participated and are participating in the ranking of the best-looking Korean actors according to your personal standard.

This month Kim MinJae took the first place, followed by Yoon ShiYoon and ASTRO's Cha EunWoo. News actors also appeared in the ranking.

Here are the top 10 most handsome Korean actors according to Kpopmap readers based on February 26 data.

5. Lee Jong Suk 

elle-lee-jongsuk-handsome-actor-780.jpg

Here is the full top 33 ranking as of February 26, 2021. You can access the current ranking after voting.

handsome-korean-actor-voting-result-Febr

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers-february-2021/

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk Love Counselling Centre by ElleKorea

이종석 하면 자타 공인 멜로 장인이죠! 그에게 사랑에 관한 엘르 구독자 여러분의 고민 상담을 요청했어요. 
수많은 고민 쪽지가 든 박스를 앞에 두고 이종석은 "팬 여러분에게 정말 도움이 될만한 진심 어린 조언을 하고 싶다."라며 의지를 불태웠어요. 막상 촬영을 마친 후에는 이렇게 어려운 인터뷰는 솔직히 처음이었다며 땀을 뻘뻘 흘리기까지 했답니다. 
'연애 세포가 다 죽어버린 것 같은데 어떻게 해야 할까요?' '사랑은 정말 존재하나요?' '진국인 남자는 어떻게 알아보나요?' 등 진지하고도 난이도 높은 질문에 대한 이종석의 속마음을 듣고 솔직히 좀 놀랐어요. 그 이유는 영상을 보시면 압니다. 
주옥같은 명언이 쏟아지는 이종석의 연애 상담소, 지금 공개합니다. 

** English/Japanese subtitles will be updated shortly. It wouldn't be long!

EDITOR 김루비
FILM 정보경 

Naver Trans
Lee Jong-seok is a master of melodrama. I asked him to consult with Elle subscribers about love.
In front of the box with a lot of worry notes, Lee Jong-seok said, "I want to give sincere advice that will really help the fans." After finishing filming, he said, "To be honest, I've never had such a difficult interview before." He even sweated a lot.
I was honestly surprised to hear Lee Jong-seok's innermost thoughts on serious and difficult questions such as "I think all the love cells have died." "Is love really there?" "How do you recognize real men?" You'll know the reason when you watch the video.
Lee Jong-seok's love counseling center, which is full of great words, is now revealing.

** English/Japanese subtitles will be updated shortly. It wouldn't be long!

• Like 5

7807e626cbeb4f9a8bbbeb5b87a230c6.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Return Of The Drama King: 7 Things We Missed About Lee Jong Suk

Feb 26, 2021

It has only been a little more than a month since Lee Jong Suk was discharged from his mandatory military service, and we’re already counting the days until we watch him again regularly in K-dramas! He officially announced his return through an Instagram post on January 2, posting some photos with a simple caption: “I’ve come back.” Those three words sent fans’ hearts around the world fluttering, eager to see him become active again in the entertainment industry after what seemed like a forever wait. The actor’s last project before his enlistment was the 2019 tvN drama “Romance Is A Bonus Book.” Here are things we missed about this dreamy K-drama King:

His amazing acting skills

Lee Jong Suk has proven each time that he’s a talented actor who’s more than just a pretty face. His dramas are not only constant hits but also award-winning. His performances in “Pinocchio” and “Doctor Stranger” earned him critical acclaim, with some of them being Male Top Excellence Award at the Korean Drama Awards, Baeksang Awards, SBS, and MBC Drama Awards, among many others. Who can resist crying when he shows his heartbreaking expressions? From subtle to intense, he has a wide range of acting emotions that viewers can’t help but get carried away with him.

leejong-cry.gif

His chameleon-like characters

Of course, with his captivating screen presence, innate confidence, and dedication comes his ability to embody different roles. Whether he’s playing a smart prosecutor, a school delinquent, a noble king, or even a webtoon character, Lee Jong Suk always delivers.

Despite playing mostly on the good side, he showed his acting flexibility by playing a serial killer in the crime movie “V.I.P.” back in 2018. When asked if his charming looks hindered him from taking on the evil role, he said in an interview that his milky-white complexion and boyish image were able to translate well into an oddly sinister sort of villain. We can’t wait to see what kind of unique role he takes up next!

leejong-suk.jpg

His low, gentle voice

His tone of voice can express extreme emotions such as romantic feelings or even anger, and it would still make fans go weak in the knees! He possesses a quiet, elegant demeanor but when he speaks, you know he really means every word.

His ability to form chemistry with any co-actor/actress

His dynamic talent enables him to get along well with co-actors on and off-screen. Whether he’s acting alongside a seasoned actress or another male lead, he is able to have chemistry with them no matter what age, personality, or role. He probably gives warm and cozy back hugs too!

school.2013gif.gif

lee-jong-suk-kdramas.jpg

His impeccable sense of style

Lee Jong Suk began his acting career at the age of 15 as the youngest male model to debut in the Seoul Collection of Seoul Fashion Week in 2005. He has won modeling contests and became one of the most sought-after runway and advertising models in Korea. In his recent interview and shoot with Esquire magazine, he comes back to his modeling roots and shows that he can wear anything from designer clothes to a potato sack and it would still fly off the shelves. You’ll also be happy to know that his latest look shows a bit of maturity with his long, dark hair!

His unexpected aegyo and funny facial expressions

He may possess the perfect combination of boyish charm and manly exterior, but we all know that deep inside, he’s really a cutie!

ljsuk.gifleejongsuk.gif

His sweet on-screen kisses

It’s no secret that Lee Jong Suk’s kiss scenes are one of the most-awaited parts in K-dramas. His loving glare, tender moments, and sweet smile are enough to make everyone inevitably fall for him. We’re excited to find out who he’s going to partner up with next!

W-kiss.gif

There are so many other reasons that made us miss him, but one thing’s for sure, we’re all really glad he’s back!

Hey Soompiers! What did you miss most about Lee Jong Suk? Let us know in the comments below

https://www.soompi.com/article/1454669wpp/return-of-the-drama-king-7-things-we-missed-about-lee-jong-suk

:fullofhearts:

• Like 4

ENG TRANSLATION BY BELLA H (it was in comments under this video!!!!!)

I’ve done my best to translate into English below. (Sorry if there’s any mistakes) 

Intro:

You're saying that you want to play tricks on me?

Q. Does a long break in a relationship kill your love cells? Pass!

This question is difficult. It's actually hard! Wow, this question was really last... It's coming out! 

The real man...
Love Clinic. 

Lee Jong Suk. 

Lee Jong Suk: I'm not good at dating counselling, but I'll do my best today. Haha. 

(To Elle Korea) Okay, I'll pick one.

I didn't know you (Elle Korea) were doing this.

I wish I could get an easy one.

img.gif

Q1. I'm in a long distance relationship overseas, but I can't meet my boyfriend because of Corona. How do we maintain a good relationship?

(To Elle Korea) Ah... You're saying that you want to play tricks on me? 

They're physically separated. Trust in each other is the most important thing. The only thing you can do from your point of view is to give faith to the other person. “I wish he'd give me the same kind of faith, but that's actually his thing, so all I can do is do my best to give the other person the love I have.” I think the only way is to give him a strong belief.

(To Elle Korea) I'll pick one... My favorite color. 

Q2. I'm in my mid-30s, and I got a confession from a 10-year-old junior. What should I do?

Oh, really. It's a difficult confession.

First of all, uh... I think the priority is to determine how deep the junior's feelings are. 

A 10-year age difference is enough to create some real problems! There's too many.

He must have returned to school after military service. I don't know if he's thinking about getting married. If he's thinking about getting married, there could be some problems while dating.

Before we start, let's see how much this guy really means to you...Mm... I'd like you to measure it. That's right!

(To Elle Korea) All right, next.

Uh hm! 

Q3. I'd like to express my feelings to the other person, what should I do?

First of all, there are many ways to convey your heart. There's a way to keep making it obvious to the person next to you. But actually, spitting out words or sending messages can be a bit cheesy, and speaking can have a different meaning depending on the nuance. 
Why don't you write a letter with all your heart?... Check your spelling. Nodding 
You wake up there a lot!

Q4. I can't speak well because I'm nervous in front of people I like. How can I talk without being nervous?

In my case, I'm very nervous during this interview. Fans may know, but it's relatively comfortable to talk at fan meetings. The reason is! The people in front of me are the ones who like me. I’m relieved. 

When you're nervous, a lamp that shows you as you're nervous can also look attractive! If someone who likes me talks to me trembling, I'm actually...I don't think there's anything more attractive than that.

Nodding

(To Elle Korea) This is so hard!

Reading Haha.

Q5. Do you think all the loves cells (butterflies) are dying because I haven’t been in a relationship for a long time?

I don't know what to say to this one...Sorry to hear that! 

If I take a long break in love, do my love cells die?

Rather than a decrease in cells, I wonder if a person that makes your heart beat hasn’t appeared yet.  When that person appears, the cells will surely come alive. 

Q6. There is someone who confessed to me, but I want to refuse it without hurting their feelings. 

Hmm... I don't think there's any rejection that isn’t uncomfortable and I think it's better for you to make it clear. And even though you refuse, I think it would be good to think about how sincere the person was who confessed to you. 

Even though I refused the other person, Did they refuse me?  What if they turn very hostile?  It seems like they also wanted to love me?  After refusing, look at that person one more time and they might be a better person than you thought. Is it okay to see them again?  You can do it. 

Reading the next question - Woah a really difficult question! 

Q7. Does love really exist?

Love exists. Love really does exist. It definitely exists.

It exists forever. It's more like every second than every other day. Not just for lovers, there are many different forms. Love is the emotion that emanates from those moments.

This question is too difficult. In fact...hmm...pass. 

Q8. Do you think we are meant to be? I think we are. 

It’s meant to be...*sings* meant to be... haha.

It’s meant to be...it’s like saying love is about timing. I think it's because it starts with a metaphor, but when I think about it, I think they’re making it up. It depends on how desperate I am. 

Q9. I'm in a relationship, and I want to keep the freshness and excitement towards each other.

What’s going on...

I think, If you want to maintain freshness and excitement... I don't think you should take what your partner gives you for granted. Whatever it is, whether it's a heart or a gift, whether it's a small gift, whether it's a bouquet of flowers.

A boyfriend who gets one of those things thinks about you, goes to the flower shop, picks flowers, and finds the meaning of the flower. 

It's not just about getting what you're getting, but if you think about the process it took a little bit more, you’ll be more appreciative. 

I think it's a good idea to keep it going for a long time. It doesn't mean that you're trying hard. Keep the excitement you're feeling right now. Even if it's different, I think it'd be good if you think about what you saved.

nodding 

(To Elle Korea) All the questions are really hard.

Q10. The person I love vs someone who loves me?

From what I can tell! As a person who receives a lot of love from fans, I think it's a happy thing to be loved.

If I had to choose between these two, I'd have to choose a person who loves me. Just because you understand me, and you're rooting for me, it's very comforting. Yes...that’s right. 

Haha.

Q11. I’d like to give a single guy a small gift. Can you please recommend? 

I've recently purchased this product myself. Well...it’s not an ad. It’s a new product from *bleep*.

There's a new heating razor from OOO that warms up. I tried it and it was alright. 

Or a massager with a lap band! 

What if your boyfriend likes to work out?

If you do that, I think it'll be a very clever and subtle gift.

Reading - Aha.

Q12. I have someone I like, and I want to know if he's interested in me, too.

This is really hard...

I think the person who asked this question might feel it, too.

When you talk to each other, you will feel that the other person gives you some kind of room or feeling?

For example, when you're free to talk, did I ask you a question while you're chatting! But it ended with a period or an exclamation point! And we can't communicate! Then basically, this guy doesn't like me! But if this conversation continues interestingly with a topic, I think it'll be okay if you have some interest in it. 

It’s up to you, you’re on your own! 

Last question. Before I knew it...! 

I've never done anything like this before, and it's pretty fun and difficult.

Q13. Who does Lee Jong Suk think is a real man? 

Wow, this question comes in at the end as the last question! Wow. 

Oh my god...

A real man...

I'd like to give you an answer that's not obvious.

Basically, there's someone who doesn't make a single doubt or doubt about the other person, and in fact, the presence of this person reduces my anxiety by even half. But that's not actually him. It's my call. You're giving me this much trust!

Nodding

The real man is... Laughs Me! Haha.

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FcGAiWG%2FbtqYDjgI4no%2FiVQqOxK7Qny7kIYwKKM8b1%2Fimg.gif

This has been Lee Jong Suk’s Love Counselling Centre. 

Please click like and subscribe on Elle YouTube. 

Goodbye.

img.gif

GIF credit

https://ddo-js.tistory.com/48

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1