Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover ||Upcoming Movie - The Witch: Part 2 || Upcoming Movie - Decibel

• Replies 68.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rania Zeid

• ibru

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

❤❤❤ Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ❤❤❤ -- Award Winning Actor -- -- First Class Model --   -- PROFILE -- Name: Lee Jong Suk Hangul: 이종석 Nationality: Korean Country:  Republic of Ko

Lee Jong Suk, His award speech and his phobia of public speaking. I feel compelled to write something because I am a fan and he gets unnecessary hate for his unfortunate phobia of public speaking

I made this MV quite sometimes ago but only decided to upload last night I know it's gonna get blocked by SBS sooner or later but never mind I just wanna share this with you. enjoy while it last  

8 minutes ago, jongkkot said:

thank you for sharing it, @kembie, i appreciate it a lot :heart:

Thanks to you for your twit.  Could you please come in and update as often LOLLLL
I don't usually post my IG here, anyway , can't do so.  I am okay
But you guys got twits and twits are allowed.
:Please:

@ibru and @Rania Zeid are fast with pictorials and articles ...  :Megathanks:

.. and again thanks @frozentundra for your speedy summary / sub of JS article, likewise to @artsypulse.

Jong Suk is making us all so busy ... so much contents in this past week!  
Not complaining but wow!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ibru said:

So, long awaited interview is out, video interview is out, Esquire photos out BUT I WANT MORE :cries:

Well, Elle Magazine asked fans for love advice questions to ask him and they only do that for people they do photoshoots with. So it looks like he’s planning on being on the cover or a main feature in next month’s Elle Magazine. If that’s the case, everything we got from Esquire is going to happen all over again in February with Elle. I felt exactly like you until we got news of that. Now I feel like he’s spoiling us. :wub:

• Like 4

Modeling shoots are all well and good, but I think one thing that particularly appeals to so many JS fans is his personality--funny, shy, and human. That's why I like this candid interview most out of all the things to come out in recent days. You just feel like--ah, there is a real person in there! Someone who also feels shy sometimes and who still works hard and has success. Just a real person. You can't help but want to cheer him on when you see that. :) 

• Like 4

cr as tagged

17 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Modeling shoots are all well and good, but I think one thing that particularly appeals to so many JS fans is his personality--funny, shy, and human. That's why I like this candid interview most out of all the things to come out in recent days. You just feel like--ah, there is a real person in there! Someone who also feels shy sometimes and who still works hard and has success. Just a real person. You can't help but want to cheer him on when you see that. :) 

Yes, he said that after the 2-year break, he has not changed, more like he has returned to the REAL himself, and that to be a better person as human is far more important.  He felt that he has gone back to his earlier times he was young.   So modest and honest.   He feels loved.   He seems to talk a lot about engaging with fans, thinking happily of what he can do and sharing what he has learnt or tried, like, umm making pasta out of dough and then cook with cream sauce, reading books and watching pretty houses.  Cute and charming as ever. :love:

• Like 5

Gosh, I am so happy he is back.  

When he laughed his laugh, I felt the familiar pain.  Realized how much I missed him.

So happy to find all the Eng subs and summaries.  Thank you fans.

Edited by OldfanNewname
  • Like 7

Not sure if this will embed properly, but today there's a discussion (no subs/aural only) about JS's acting. In general (I am summarizing from the summary in Korean given by https://www.instagram.com/p/CKbdaswBaBW/ ) they mention his most recent work Romance is a Bonus Book, talk about how he works well as a team, keeps in contact with staff he's worked with before. An actor with the best chemistry. (I heard them talking a bit about noonas in there, lol.) The people discussing his acting particularly liked his cheesy character in Hot Young Bloods, that was the favorite work of one of the people in the discussion. And RIABB. They mention his upcoming work on Witch and note the director's warm affection for him. I also hear them talking about his voice and his milky white skin, lol. Well, people love JS, he's simply a kind, likeable person who works well with others. 

http://vertical.kbs.co.kr/popup.html?source=episode&sname=vod&stype=vod&program_code=R2019-0181&program_id=PS-2021006472-01-000&broadcast_complete_yn=N&local_station_code=00&section_code=99

(If this link doesn't work you can go here and choose the program from January 24: http://program.kbs.co.kr/2fm/radio/kvolume/pc/index.html )

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here is the full clip 

https://audioclip.naver.com/channels/3659/clips/390?

They also were speaking about his voice )))

IT IS LIKE SWEET SUGAR  )))

EshSrnUXAAEJPkc?format=jpg&name=large

CARTOON by sukloz 

2021.01.24 LEE JONG SUK IG STORY UPDATE 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKb1UvtBPse/

EsgUX1LUYAAs5yI?format=jpg&name=large

Kvin._7562 IG STORY UPDATE 

Lee Jong Suk visited a Japanese cafe-bar SHORIN and left his autograph with thankful message 

EsgWy6jVoAAhAwk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Via https://mobile.twitter.com/idmukrin_js/status/1353354094748921856

• Like 5
  • partyon changed the title to Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover ||Upcoming Movie - The Witch: Part 2 || Upcoming Movie - Decibel