Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover ||Upcoming Movie - The Witch: Part 2 || Upcoming Movie - Decibel

• Replies 68.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rania Zeid

• ibru

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

❤❤❤ Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ❤❤❤ -- Award Winning Actor -- -- First Class Model --   -- PROFILE -- Name: Lee Jong Suk Hangul: 이종석 Nationality: Korean Country:  Republic of Ko

Lee Jong Suk, His award speech and his phobia of public speaking. I feel compelled to write something because I am a fan and he gets unnecessary hate for his unfortunate phobia of public speaking

I made this MV quite sometimes ago but only decided to upload last night I know it's gonna get blocked by SBS sooner or later but never mind I just wanna share this with you. enjoy while it last  

Eng explanation by artsypulse on above twitter :

JS will be the topic of discussion on #KangHanna ‘s Volume Up (KBS Cool Radio) @volumeup891

This program revolves around the artist’s work so if you plan on leaving questions as suggested in the post, kindly restrict it to his acting & other creative ventures

Again these are NOT questions for JS, but more like conversation topics about his dramas / movies / behind the scenes etc

https://twitter.com/ddo_jpgif

• Like 5

2021.01.18 Prada has updated IG, Twitter, FB with this photo...

Seems that Jong Suk became a model for Prada?

What do you think ?

The show is here 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, ibru said:
Seems that Jong Suk became a model for Prada?

What do you think ?

I've wondered if this Prada deal would extend past the Esquire cover too. Jongsuk modelled Omega watches on the cover of Esquire in 2019, and a few months before that, attended an Omega watch event. It never escalated into a contract with legit ads, but that could've been due to his enlistment. In 2017, Esquire gave him the cover while modelling Saint Laurent. I think they even did the photoshoot in Paris where the runway show was being held. These mini-endorsements and deals are really fun, but I've gotten the feeling this one might be extended. I imagine there are many brand deals knocking at his door. People are loving his look. I haven't really heard a single bad thing about it. And he just looks so happy to be back! It makes me think back to how sad he was to leave. The smile on his face makes the last 2 years feel worth it. :wub:

ETA: The finished Esquire covers...

3rJebStCxXjMFExTDadscGHArFmPbhNOG4Wf8A5r

yboE-peM70Ag4by0XdC0i3ROzd90lp9F4OXAKIUr

So the headline of his interview is "Reset, Ready, Go!" How exciting! It sounds like he has a lot planned now that he's back. :lol:

• Like 5

[Exclusive] Lee Jong-Seok is said to be in discussion to appear in new movie "Decibel"

2021.01.19. 10:53 am
(google translate)
0000112625_001_20210119105337316.jpg?type=w430

'Decibel' is a new film from the production company East Dream Sinopex. The story unfolds when a bomb that responds to sound is found in the city. A year ago, when a terrorist attack occurred in the city due to an incident involving a submarine, the deputy commander, reporter, military security support command, and other key figures prevented it.

Lee Jong Suk started acting as an actor through the 2010 drama 'Prosecutor Princess', 'Secret Garden, ''School 2013'', I hear your voice, 'Doctor Stranger,  ''Pinocchio, ''Double U'(W), 'While You Were Sleeping, ''Romance is a Bonus Book', etc.

From March 2019, he took a hiatus to fulfill its national military obligations.  After discharged, Lee Jong-Seok delivered the news of a special appearance in the new film The Witch 2,'' directed by Park Hoon-jung, who also directed the movie`VIP.''

In 'The Decibel', Lee Jong-seok, actors Kim Rae-won, Park Byung-eun, and Sang-hoon Sang-hoon were listed in the cast. In the meantime, director Hwang In-ho, who directed ``Creepy Love'' and ``Monster,'' is aiming for crank-in this spring.

iMBC Lee Ho-Young | Photo provided by = A-MAN Project

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000112625?lfrom=twitter

• Like 7

perhaps if he confirms it we'll get to hear more about what kind of character he's going to portray. there's no information about that, but for the others in the cast there is already a little description of who they'll be playing as. why call it a comeback if it's not a main role or the antagonist role? what do you guys think?

• partyon changed the title to Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover ||Upcoming Movie - The Witch: Part 2 || Upcoming Movie - Decibel