Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

I wanted to post here and say I’m sorry for escalating conflict and being hard to get along with awhile back. I have had a pretty hard year and a lot of what I said was just displaced anger and grief. As the new year approaches and Jongsuk is closer and closer to discharging, it’s getting easier to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I see my own insecurities and struggles for what they are and want to do everything I can to be healthy and happy. Completely writing off this place and the people here was wrong and does nothing but complicate a happy part of my life. So I wanted to apologize to everyone I lashed out at. I would really like to “start over” and enjoy Jongsuk and this forum instead of being angry and finding conflict where it doesn’t exist. 

I honestly can’t believe there are only 52 days left...  and that Jongsuk’s hair is so long. :lol: Where does the time go? 

• Like 4

I've seen some countdown's at 51 and some at 49. I know the reason for this is because January 1st is a holiday and January 2nd is a Saturday and that means he won't be working either day. But does that really mean we will get to see him early? I'm curious how this process works. If he gets those days off, do they treat December 31st as his last day with press, pictures, and an official discharge or does he still have to lay low for those final days? I've always had my heart set on January 2nd being the day, but it doesn't seem possible. I want him to have an official "welcome back" like everyone else, but these circumstances are weird. Does anyone know for sure how it will work?

I've also heard some suggest that his discharge date could be moved up if he hasn't been allowed to use his vacation days since those days will be added back into his overall length of service. I don't think you're typically allowed to save up vacation days, but the men on base aren't allowed to leave, so their discharge dates have all been moved up. My instinct is to say that Jongsuk is excluded from that, but it's also possible that if he's working at a nursing home or somewhere else that requires him to be in good health (we still don't know for sure, right?), his vacation days could also be shortened to make sure he doesn't go somewhere on his down time, get infected, and bring it into work with him. In that case, his date would be moved up as well. I don't really think this will be the case, but all the possibilities make it more interesting than usual.

Oh, and thanks for all the nice comments and welcoming me back. I really do appreciate it. :fullofhearts:

• Like 4

@hilllllllly Not sure whether JS will be discharged earlier.  Am not going to speculate on that.  If he does, we'll be most happy to welcome him.   I am sure he will be even happier.  I am counting the days till his expected discharge on 2nd Jan 2021.   

On the WelcomingJSBack, I believe JShine and other fandoms from various countries are collaborating together on a gifting activity as posted below (for your attention).  I think Rania had posted this earlier.  You can participate if you are interested.  Deadline as stated tomorrow (13th)

cr JongsukGlobal

• Like 4

[ SUPPORT NEEDED ]

" Sometimes we need someone to simply be there, not to fix anything, or to do anything in particular, but just to let us feel that we are cared for and supported. "

Many of our fellow countrymen suffered lost of belongings and the hardest, lost of a loved one. We may not give what they really want but to know we are here for them to support ion anyway we can will surely bring a smile on their faces specially the holiday season is just a few weeks from now on.

A withJS Philippines Community Project  

With recent incidents brought by the different typhoons hitting the same areas, many lost lives and their belongings.

We are appealing to each and everyone to spare something and help us to fulfill again the Bayanihan Filipino tradition and help those in need.

Even a small amount of donation will come a long way if we stand together during these hard times.

CASH / CREDIT DONATIONS:
GCash: Michelle V. (0906 569 0678)
BPI Savings: 8496 – 2116 - 26
Paypal: withjsphilippines89@gmail.com
Please send us a message for inquiries & in kind donations.

Thank you in advance for your support. Together we will make a difference.

Much Love,
withJS Philippines

Credits to the owner of the photos used in the poster.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, kembie said:

Not sure whether JS will be discharged earlier.  Am not going to speculate on that.  If he does, we'll be most happy to welcome him.   I am sure he will be even happier.  I am counting the days till his expected discharge on 2nd Jan 2021. 

Yeah, I agree. I don't really expect that he'll be discharged earlier due to missed vacation days. I'm more curious about the fact that his last two days are a holiday and a weekend. If he won't be working either of those days, how does he officially discharge? It's always better to just expect what you've been told than to get your hopes up for something else, but it is a fact that January 2nd isn't a work day, so it's not really speculation that his last day will play out differently than others have. 

Honestly, I was just trying to strike up conversation because I don't have very many people to talk to about Jongsuk and it's getting so close, I can't help but wonder what it's going to be like and how it's going to work. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4