Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

• Admin featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers-october-2020/

Top 10 Most Handsome Korean Actors According To Kpopmap Readers (October 2020)

The ranking of the top 10 most handsome Korean actors is back!

On Kpopmap, we opened a vote where viewers can select the actor they think is the most handsome out of 45 actors (does not include acting-dols) (if you are curious about the actor selection, check the explanations here). The poll is constantly open, if you also want to participate, you easily can here.

Thank you to those who had participated and are participating in the ranking of the best-looking Korean actors according to your personal standard.

This month, Yoon ShiYoon kept the first place, followed by Lee MinHo and Ji ChangWook. Kim YoungKwang took the 8th rank from Park SeoJun.

Here are the top 10 most handsome Korean actors according to Kpopmap readers based on October 30, 2020 data.

4- Lee JongSuk (-)

lee-jongsuk-handsome-korean-actor-a-man-project.jpg

handsome-actors-kpopmap-ranking-october-2020-3.jpg

• Like 6

cr JSHINE_FC_LJS

晚安 』 我也不知道,为什么是你。我甚至都不知道为什么我的梦会开始,你让我怎么知道呢! ——《当你沉睡时》

This edit is really good - ramen couple - KWB and LJS bromance

• Like 5

Hi there !

It's me after yearsssss I guuess.

Don't even remember if I already commented here when JS went for enlistment?

SO I just wanted to say even after years, even if so many things has changed in my life, my fangirl heart is still there beating for this and only this boy.

Seriously JongSuk must have such magical power to hold us fans like this and he's the only one I ever stanned this much and love and admire this much.

I met so many new actors, liked some of them but I couldn't fangirl over them, watch every single of their work, be super excited over thier new project or any new content of them and It was only one person that I kept missing him once a while.

I truly believe JongSuk is different from any actor in the whole world _ for me that's it _

I started to know so many and none of them were as half honest as JS.

None of them planted fans flowers at his Cafe garden.

None of them asked fans to send their gifts to needed kids.

None of them had eyes for good script to the point I can trust their choice.

None of them were both shy and warm at the same time.

I'm beyond happy that there's less than 2 months till his comeback.

My fangirling life definitely need its Lee Jong Suk back.

• Like 6