Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

giphy.gif
cr as tagged

giphy.gif

cr withjs_thailand

Jong Suk-ssi at his PitAPat SEOUL Fan Meeting on 1 Sept 2018 

He said, “These days, I have been thinking about the true meaning of happiness. Obviously, there is no definitive answer but if you could experience such emotions through me, it would be more than an honor to be the source of your joy.”

He continued, “I always try my best to reciprocate all the love and support you have given me, but you guys are even more of a romantic than I am. These past eight years has been sweet and bitter at the same time and I have no idea where the future would take me. But if there is one thing I can say it for sure is that wherever I go, I won’t be lonely, thanks to the people right here. Thank you for all the memories you have given me.”
From Article source: (SBS Star) Sept 2018

You won't be lonely, Mr Lee - We are here waiting and will be you always :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi everyone!

I'm back :dorakiss:

yoake-jurietto-shiro-lee-jong3.jpg?1437184781&key=44a363afdea5441e77b1d6da51bb0ebc755872cd430aa065d629995436946d5a

LJS Fanart via @asiaren

PSSHbGb.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRb0BPgUxc/

Spoiler

Y6Lwhr8.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRN_mpDphM/

Spoiler

fwabu08.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDEZi5nh0zC/

Edited by Sushimi
Max 3 photos/media. The 4th items onwards are to be placed in the spoilers. Thanks
  • Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

89 mansion is going to close indefinitely because of covid-19, starting on the day of jongsuk's birthday, 9/14. why that day of all days... :(

edit: replaced the instagram url with an analogous post from twitter.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, jongkkot said:

89 mansion is going to close indefinitely because of covid-19, starting on the day of jongsuk's birthday, 9/14. why that day of all days... :(

Thank you @jongkkot and sorry to cut your IG post ...

A very sad decision indeed but due to the prolonged Coronavirus 19 crisis and other factors, guess they had no choice and decided do it with a heavy heart.    But why on Sept 14? Why on your birthday, Mr Lee?

:brokenheart:

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, jongkkot said:

edit: replaced the instagram url with an analogous post from twitter.

edited my above caption too ...  @jongkkot

:crybaby:

We won't be seeing any pics of Jong Suk-ssi being "spotted" in 89M ... ever, unless the virus goes away totally

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I wonder if Jongsuk wrote that message and just put his friends name on it so he couldn't get in trouble. It's the first time a message like this was written from the perspective of one person (they usually just write as 89M) and what they said sounded like something only Jongsuk could say; about having to get all employees on board with the decision, it being a long time dream, and even the last bit about coming back. All of those jobs and feelings and promises are his to have so only he could've been the one to say them. Of course, we all know he isn't allowed to talk to us, so saying all of this as someone else was his only option. 

I honestly think the hardest part of all of this is that it has to happen while he can't reach out or preoccupy himself with what has always made him the happiest. This may be news to us now, but I'm sure it's something Jongsuk has been dealing with since Covid-19 reared it's ugly head. I'm sure the majority of his second year of enlistment has been really hard and what we're just hearing now is something he knew was coming for a long time. It really hurts to think of him struggling to make these decisions while keeping his head down. He can't vent. He can't preoccupy himself with other projects he loves. He can't go on a trip with friends. He can't even write a final goodbye. I just hope he has a lot of support and that the fact that his discharge is only 150 days way gives him a lot of anticipation and joy. 

As for why they chose his birthday... well... I'm pretty sure he chose that date and if he did, maybe he's going to look at the last day as a celebration of life instead of the death of a dream. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

This is really sad! I know they tried hard to keep it going, shutting down on some days and then coming back. But to make money, you actually have to be able to open, and with the virus, that's been hard. I feel so, SO sad for Jongsuk and his dream coming to an end like this, and I also feel sad for those people who worked hard but will lose their jobs nonetheless. And sad for the fans, too! Such a beautiful, artistic cafe, both in terms of decor as well as really artistic food. (I assume it tastes good; I haven't been there and it looks like it will not be a possibility someday when I visit Korea.) Ah, this is so sad!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, hilllllllly said:

I honestly think the hardest part of all of this is that it has to happen while he can't reach out or preoccupy himself with what has always made him the happiest. This may be news to us now, but I'm sure it's something Jongsuk has been dealing with since Covid-19 reared it's ugly head. 

13 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

This is really sad! I know they tried hard to keep it going, shutting down on some days and then coming back. But to make money, you actually have to be able to open, and with the virus, that's been hard. I feel so, SO sad for Jongsuk and his dream coming to an end like this, and I also feel sad for those people who worked hard but will lose their jobs nonetheless. And sad for the fans, too! Such a beautiful, artistic cafe, both in terms of decor as well as really artistic food. (I assume it tastes good; I haven't been there and it looks like it will not be a possibility someday when I visit Korea.) Ah, this is so sad!

Very sure that he and cafe crew were trying their level best to sustain the cafe but one can't predict how long this virus crisis will be circling around - they must have weighed the pros and cons and decided to cut cost permanently, for the moment, or whenever.   Just that it was a beautiful DREAMLIKE mansion where the fans and the actor could or would cross path, a cafe of love where one can create memories and a place where opportunities are created, be they to serve some families reasonably or charities.   

Well, @frozentundra  When someone or something you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure, so let's cherish them  - quote

It's true @hilllllllly, that it is also very sad that JS is not able to come forward to explain due to his present enlistment, well, he has groups of trusted buddies who stand close and dear to him, to help him work this out during this crisis.    I think what hurts him more is that he is not able to help his friends to secure a stable income through his dream cafe.    I have faith in him.  He will come back with something.  Our irreplaceable , talented actor is a strategist.  He plans ahead and well.   He often surprises me!   Let's be positive!  Who knows .. the cafe might revive with a different feel!  Perhaps a new project?    He probably will try to get the place rented out for some income in the meantime or sell , which I hope not.  

Let us wish him well.   Jong Suk-ssi fighting - same goes with his manager Jhong and crew!  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hilllllllly said:

I wonder if Jongsuk wrote that message and just put his friends name on it so he couldn't get in trouble. It's the first time a message like this was written from the perspective of one person (they usually just write as 89M) and what they said sounded like something only Jongsuk could say; about having to get all employees on board with the decision, it being a long time dream, and even the last bit about coming back. All of those jobs and feelings and promises are his to have so only he could've been the one to say them. Of course, we all know he isn't allowed to talk to us, so saying all of this as someone else was his only option. 

when i saw the post i immediately thought that jongsuk must have used hong sunmin's name to deliver the message but he's the one that wrote it.

jongsuk ranked #7 in this list of top 15 handsome and popular actors in 2020. :heart2beat:

https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/1113?p=3

7位:イ・ジョンソク

20200804-getty_1056164080.jpg

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA - NOVEMBER 02: South Korean actor Lee Jong-Suk attends during the promotional event of the OMEGA Seamaster DIVER 300m Collection at COEX Mall on November 2, 2018 in Seoul, South Korea. (Photo by Han Myung-Gu/WireImage)

『君の声が聞こえる』『ピノキオ』『W-君と僕の世界-』など大ヒットドラマに次々と出演し、新韓流四天王の1人として挙げられるイ・ジョンソク。人気女優と恋人役を演じることが多く、186cmという高身長を活かした劇中のロマンティックなキスシーンの数々から「キス職人」とも呼ばれています。

2019年3月に入隊したため、除隊は2021年頃だと言われており、今は芸能活動を休止中。入隊前最後のドラマ『ロマンスは別冊付録』では、幼馴染である年上の女性を一途に思う編集者の男性を演じました。ヒロインを演じたイ・ナヨンとは約10歳差であり、可愛らしさと男らしさのギャップがある年下男性を見事に演じ話題となりました。

giphy.gif

cr as tagged
01092018  Jong Suk at Seoul FM  

A gentle word, a kind look, a smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.   

A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others. 
- dalai lama

• Like 5

every drama they shoot is a big hit, 5 actors known for having a “good eye for works”.

2. 이종석

인사이트SBS '당신이 잠든 사이에'

인사이트MBC 'W (더블유)'

이종석 또한 작품 보는 눈이 좋기로 소문난 배우 중 한 명이다.

MBC '하이킥! 짧은 다리의 역습'을 통해 얼굴을 알린 이종석은 차근차근 필모그래피를 쌓으며 대한민국 대표 남자 배우로 자리매김했다.

그가 주연으로 활약한 작품은 KBS2 '학교 2013', SBS '너의 목소리가 들려', '피노키오', '당신이 잠든 사이에', MBC 'W' 등 이름만 들어도 알 수 있는 화려한 라인업으로 가득 차있다.

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/295905