Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

#LeeJongSuk #FANART by _oma.meni IG: https://instagram.com/p/B8tvt3vhfsK/

#FANART by lissaost IG: https://instagram.com/p/B8tvi3QhusJ/

#LeeJongSuk #FANART: 2017 TV Show “3 Meals a Day”
https://instagram.com/p/B8uMQ2MhbWw/

Spoiler

#LeeJongSuk #FANART#whileyouweresleeping 
https://instagram.com/p/B8t0voEnWN1/

• Like 6

9 Male Idols/Actors Who will Make You Cry a River with Their Emotional Tears on Cue

You might wonder how their tears feel so real. 

While it's definitely not easy to cry on cue, these 9 male celebrities don't have problems to immerse themselves in their characters and cry in front of the cameras. Their acting looks so real that it makes viewers touched and tear up. Need no further explanation, here are 9 male idols/actors who look just perfect with their crying scene. 

Lee Jongsuk

temp_77a28bca791878222d3b68b178a44bcc.jpg

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2018/09/27/9-Male-Idols-Actors-Who-will-Make-You-Cry-a-River-with-Their-Emotional-Tears-on-Cue-6007715

• Like 5

5 ‘Brains Over Brawn’ Male Characters in Kdramas

By WILGIN SORIANO  January 19, 2018 

In every Korean drama, we always find different qualities of the male lead character.

Handsome? Check.
Sense of humor? Check.
Brilliance? You might want to check this out.

Choi Dal Po

sooompi-717x400.jpg

Don’t judge the book by its cover in this drama Pinocchio.

Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) is the kind of guy who sits at the back of the classroom, but he possesses something his classmates and even his father do not know. His mental skill was unveiled when he joined a television game show just to prove his innocence.

Now, who wouldn’t want this guy?

http://kdramabuzz.com/5-brains-brawn-male-characters-kdramas/

• Like 6

He also wore it on his episode of 3 meals a day so we know he kept it. 

I probably shouldn't say anything, but Nara makes me incredibly nervous. She seems like a sweet girl and I'm happy that Jongsuk and crew are helping her out and being supportive, but ever since JS started his service, every sign that leads to him breaking rules has been connected to her. The rumors about him actively managing her while enlisted, the press conference where the media insinuated that he was still doing it, and now this? Celebrities make headlines when they share the food trucks they recieve and the fact that someone tall with a sweatshirt he owns is in the back? I'm not saying it's him, but if people were inclined to believe it was (which has obviously already started), couldn't those rumors bring back the scandal of him being too active in her career while enlisted? 

Usually when you're a good friend of (or dating, though they denied that) someone, you lay way lower than this. Her signing up to his agency, constantly receiving coffee trucks from his cafe, constantly bringing the conversation back to him... it just makes me nervous. I do not want him to get in trouble. 

• Like 3

I think different from hilllly friend. All of his goods he use: jacket, logo, hat....are belong to his A Man. They use them in cafeteria car or in any program to support their actors in company. A jacket, you can't say link to JS personality support Nara.

But to dating rumor is another story because someone in internal circle expose information but no one know who is someone and JS is main person in that news. Anyone want to lower his reputation will wonder who is someone or his A Man make that story to trendsetter their actor. But a jacket can't make this story or represent JS. Though A Man or JS use it to make everyone focus on Nara or her film, no one can say anything. 89 mansion cafe car had represented JS and A Man company and he send it to very many actor, no only Nara.

• Like 3

i'm confused as to what is happening right now. i didn't pay attention to the sweater until i saw a picture pointing it out. if it was jongsuk, why would he do that? he's been doing the best he can at staying hidden and he shows up like that in a photo about nara? without being careful that he's not in the frame or whatever? that doesn't fit him. that's why i don't want to think it's him, because all of his efforts until now would become useless. it's an unfortunate coincidence, given that that same sweater belongs to someone else. why does this happen when nara's involved too? it's like they try to keep things ambiguous.

edit: just realized he wore it in WYWS so it couldn't be a gift. my bad.

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

According to the banner, KN is the sender of the truck.

As much as people want to see JS, it's not reasonable for him to be running a truck when he's currently at work at his public service job. If it was him, a LOT of people would notice, no?

So she gifted the truck to everyone on the set of Itaewon Class, but that's kind of my point. The ball was in her court and she decided to bring it back to JS. It just bothers me that the rumors that could've gotten him in trouble never dies because she consistently brings doubt back to anyone paying attention. As for the sweatshirt, I'm guessing it's just a crappy coincidence that is going to amplify rumors and theories that the original article about him dating Nara is true. 

46 minutes ago, Nguyen Mai said:

I think different from hilllly friend. All of his goods he use: jacket, logo, hat....are belong to his A Man. They use them in cafeteria car or in any program to support their actors in company. A jacket, you can't say link to JS personality support Nara.

But to dating rumor is another story because someone in internal circle expose information but no one know who is someone and JS is main person in that news. Anyone want to lower his reputation will wonder who is someone or his A Man make that story to trendsetter their actor. But a jacket can't make this story or represent JS. Though A Man or JS use it to make everyone focus on Nara or her film, no one can say anything. 89 mansion cafe car had represented JS and A Man company and he send it to very many actor, no only Nara.

I know what you're saying and I agree with you that as a member of A-Man, the company needs to promote her. I have no problem with that. I just worry about Nara bringing the dating rumor back into existence every time she independently chooses to support something Jongsuk is associated with. If they sent the truck to her, I'd feel differently. This has nothing to do with Nara and more to do with respecting (and protecting) Jongsuk while he's enlisted. That dating rumor could've really hurt him and the more people believe certain things about it, the more they'll be willing to believe others (and keeping the rumors alive in general). He can't defend himself and he can't reassure anyone about anything, so it all just seems a little unfair to him. Everything that anyone thinks about this situation is completely in the hands of Nara and fans who speculate what this means or if that's him. I just feel bad for the guy. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

Everything that anyone thinks about this situation is completely in the hands of Nara and fans who speculate what this means or if that's him. I just feel bad for the guy. 

I think that Nara really say about sth link to JS and make everyone think about dating rumor, she also ask his acceptance. Sometime dating rumor or anything new of a person appear in news is no always bad. You can use it to what purpose is? I say an assumption: JS's dating another person, dating rumor with Nara will cover him and everyone are interest on Nara and her film. My ideal is every thing has two side, depend on which purpose to use. We don't see cover and think that's full book.

• Like 5