Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

On 2/7/2020 at 11:52 AM, ibru said:

Hi @ibru - thanks for this!  I chanced on this in IG and then saw you have re-posted this.   Thank you for sharing and credit as tagged

Was there a typo error in the Eng Sub?   on the part which Nara replied "Also, it's now just JS but ..... " , the word should be read as NOT instead of NOW?   Please correct me if I am wrong.    :unsure:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, kembie said:

Was there a typo error in the Eng Sub?   on the part which Nara replied "Also, it's now just JS but ..... " , the word should be read as NOT instead of NOW?   Please correct me if I am wrong.    :unsure:

when i saw it i took it as a "it's just jongsuk now (in the agency)", but in fact she's saying it's not just him that supports her. i will consider it a typo and not something that was done on purpose...

Yes, I can hear her say "seonbae anira" (not just the seonbae, ie JS, but also all the staff, manager, fellow actors and director on set, etc.). Sounds like she's trying to deflect the reporter's irrelevant question and get back to the topic at hand, ie this drama that she is actually in.

• Like 6

Just now, frozentundra said:

Yes, I can hear her say "seonbae anira" (not just the seonbae, ie JS, but also all the staff, manager, fellow actors and director on set, etc.). Sounds like she's trying to deflect the reporter's irrelevant question and get back to the topic at hand, ie this drama that she is actually in.

Thank you @frozentundra for the clarification and to @jongkkot , I do agree with you somewhat on media making the article bigger than it actually was.   Oh well, now I feel relieved.  :blush:

• Like 5

10-6-800x445.jpg

Lee Jong Suk Who Successfully Created His Own Characters In Various Popular Drama

Any K-Drama fans must have known the talented actor Lee Jong Suk who always managed to bring the character he played in popular drama. He was born on September 14, 1989. Lee Jong Suk started his career as a model and debuted as an actor in 2005 through the short film ‘Sympathy’. In 2012 he received the award for Best New Actor category in the KBS drama award for ‘School 2013’. After that, his career continues to soar both in dramas and movies. Currently his name is on the rise and gets a lot of interest from women.

1. W

11-58.jpg

This drama starring actor Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo tells about Oh Yun Joo (Han Hyo Joo) who is a surgeon and daughter of popular comic writer in Korea. One day her father disappeared. Yun Joo could not find her father and instead met with Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) who was covered in blood. Kang Chul is a shooting Olympic athlete and won a gold medal when he was 18 years old. However, Kang Chul chose a different path and founded his own company. Kang Chul does look like a perfect figure, but apparently Kang Chul is a fictional character that comes from comics made by Yun Joo’s father. When Yun Joo’s father decided to kill Kang Chul’s character in the story, Yun Joo rescued Kang Chul. The drama also stars Jeong Eu Gene, Lee Tae Hwan, Lee Si Un, and Kang Yi Young.

Full article: http://my.castko.com/archives/19751

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2