Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

2019-10-6-1.gif

https://www.digitalramnagar.com/2019/11/rose-day-gif-2020.html

The month of February is the most love-filled month of the year. It is that time of the year when love is in the air. The second week of the month is known as Valentine’s week or Love week and people, especially the millennials, celebrate this week with joy and enthusiasm, by presenting gifts to their partners and showering love on them.

The first day of Valentine’s week is known as Rose Day, which marks the beginning of the love week. It is celebrated every year on February 7 and is followed by propose day, chocolate day, teddy day, promise day, hug day and kiss day. The final day is Valentine's Day, which falls on February 14.

• Like 6

it's been bothering me that they asked about him during the press conference. it's obvious they wrote the article to make it bigger than it actually is. it seems they twisted nara's words a bit and i don't like it. also, it's been translated as if she said his name but she just said "sunbae" referring to him or to sunbaes in her company in general, since he is the only sunbae there as of now. but they wrote it as if she mentioned him directly.

4 hours ago, jongkkot said:

it's been bothering me that they asked about him during the press conference. it's obvious they wrote the article to make it bigger than it actually is. it seems they twisted nara's words a bit and i don't like it. also, it's been translated as if she said his name but she just said "sunbae" referring to him or to sunbaes in her company in general, since he is the only sunbae there as of now. but they wrote it as if she mentioned him directly.

I feel like the media and some fans have decided to ignore Jongsuk when he said they weren't dating and are continuing to talk to/about Nara as if they are. How would the reporter (or anyone) know that he gave her advice when choosing her latest drama? To frame a question as if he is playing an active role in her career when it was already established that he isn't allowed to do that right now is really crappy. I thought she handled it well by referring to him as "sunbae" and directing the attention away from him, but whoever subtitled that video tried making it look more intimate by using his name instead. 

It makes me uneasy to see this narrative play out when he has no way of setting the record straight or influencing how people feel about it. I also don't like it for the fans. It's like Jongsuk said one thing and everyone else (including Nara at times) are saying another. At a time like this when there is so much distance between us and him, it isn't a good feeling to have people acting like what he's said is wrong and continue with a narrative he can't control. I didn't like it when Nara sent a 89 Mansion cart to a friend while he was doing his training either. It felt like it was behind his back and a way to keep the rumor about them from dying.

I'm not sure this is coming across the way I mean for it to because I'm not sure I fully understand why it's rubbing me wrong. I just think I feel protective, not wanting anything to go wrong between now and January 2nd. This rumor feels like a threat, whether it gets him in trouble, dampens his reputation, or makes his fans doubt him.

• Like 5

I so hope that this time, JL really is going to come out. It's been so long since it was filmed, and it will be so long before there is a new work from JS. Plus it would be a good distraction for all those who are under quarantine! Please, really, I hope they bring it out this year. 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, hilllllllly said:

I feel like the media and some fans have decided to ignore Jongsuk when he said they weren't dating and are continuing to talk to/about Nara as if they are. How would the reporter (or anyone) know that he gave her advice when choosing her latest drama? To frame a question as if he is playing an active role in her career when it was already established that he isn't allowed to do that right now is really crappy. I thought she handled it well by referring to him as "sunbae" and directing the attention away from him, but whoever subtitled that video tried making it look more intimate by using his name instead. 

It makes me uneasy to see this narrative play out when he has no way of setting the record straight or influencing how people feel about it. I also don't like it for the fans. It's like Jongsuk said one thing and everyone else (including Nara at times) are saying another. At a time like this when there is so much distance between us and him, it isn't a good feeling to have people acting like what he's said is wrong and continue with a narrative he can't control. I didn't like it when Nara sent a 89 Mansion cart to a friend while he was doing his training either. It felt like it was behind his back and a way to keep the rumor about them from dying.

I'm not sure this is coming across the way I mean for it to because I'm not sure I fully understand why it's rubbing me wrong. I just think I feel protective, not wanting anything to go wrong between now and January 2nd. This rumor feels like a threat, whether it gets him in trouble, dampens his reputation, or makes his fans doubt him.

they are trying to sabotage his military service since august and it's scary to me. i don't know how bad this may sound, but i wish nara would've just avoided the question. it's true the reporter mentioned jongsuk directly, but she didn't have to answer. i understand it's a press conference, but seriously? asking questions that have nothing to do with the drama AND about a person that's not even present and available? they know it, they know it very well. and the fact that they did it on purpose is disgusting. nara should have given a different answer. she should've said jongsuk is serving the country and she has no way to get support from him at the moment, something along these lines. that's what i wish. i'm glad at least this didn't turn in another big scandal about them and i am glad koreans stood up in defense of jongsuk under that article. but... it still feels sketchy.

JL has such an interesting feel to it. Like, I can see that in some scenes they are wearing modern clothes and so it must be the current time period, but the sets and sometimes the clothes have really quite a feel of the past as well. I'm so interested in seeing what it looks like to have a few Koreans in a Chinese production (I guess they dub them into Chinese?). It looks really good, I hope it airs soon.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

JL has such an interesting feel to it. Like, I can see that in some scenes they are wearing modern clothes and so it must be the current time period, but the sets and sometimes the clothes have really quite a feel of the past as well. I'm so interested in seeing what it looks like to have a few Koreans in a Chinese production (I guess they dub them into Chinese?). It looks really good, I hope it airs soon.

I hope that coronavirus does not affect watching JADE LOVERS.

(I guess they dub them into Chinese?) - yes, they did it long time ago)))

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ibru said:

I hope that coronavirus does not affect watching JADE LOVERS.

Me too. On the plus side, it could a) entertain people who are going crazy cooped up in quarantine, and b) they could perhaps get some extra revenue off of it if they aired it now (and exported it to the various foreign fans interested). If it can generate income without requiring possibly infected humans to interact, it might be good. (Just thinking that the economy could face a bit of a slow time if so many businesses are shuttered and people are quarantined to stop the spread of the virus. I um, don't know much about economics, but I keep hearing news stories about some delays in moving shipments from point A to point B given the circumstances. Which would have some kind of effect on some businesses, right?) But in any case, the most important thing is people's health. Really feeling concerned about everyone in the path of the virus. :(

Also--JS looks soooooo little in that post with the shoes! He has really grown up, hasn't he?

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk Promotes K-Fashion In China With MVIO

kcc43wpnpm56c6q4ggy0nslfpf14tjt5.jpg

[by Nawael Khelil] Actor Lee Jong Suk was chosen as MVIO’s new face for the Korean and Chinese markets.

Lee Jong Suk is the new rising face in China, following the path of Kim Soo Hyun. Consequently the model/actor will represent casual brand MVIO in 2015 to reach China’s costumers.

According to MVIO, the star was chosen as the brand’s new face thanks for his modeling experience, his height but also his adorable smile as the deepness of his stares – that grabbed a lot of hearts already. The manager says, “We anticipate working with Lee Jong Suk as his unique acting and extraordinaire fashion sense makes him a true Hallyu star, it’s an opportunity for us to expand not only in Korea but also to raise the awareness of Chinese consumers about our brand.”

MVIO differs with ordinary menswear brands in the sense that it particularly focuses on slim fits and slender silhouettes for a witty style.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk will be holding a fan meeting in Guangzhou, China, on February 7. (photo by MVIO)
http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=17666

I was trying to find more info about JADE LOVER  but came this article...

JS was preparing to enter the C-drama world but due the Hallyu ban all plans were changed...

I just think if JL would come out on time - maybe Jong Suk could make another C-drama

• Like 5