Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Drama Review

Romance is a Bonus Book

Romance is a Bonus Book

Romance is a Bonus Book is a Korean romantic comedy about successful author and chief editor at a publishing company Cha Eun Ho and his love story with his childhood friend Kang Dan Yi. Cha Eun Ho and Kang Dan Yi have been friends since she saved his life when they were younger. He falls in love her with but hides his feelings from her in order to maintain their friendship. After her divorce and losing her home, Kang Dan Yi moves in with Cha Eun Ho and enters his company, Gyeoroo Publishing as a temporary employee. Living and working together makes sparks fly between them and Kang Dan Yi realises that she too has feelings for Cha Eun Ho. Romance is a Bonus Book has a happy ending and stars Lee Jong Suk as Cha Eun Ho and Lee Na Young as Kang Dan Yi.

You can watch my review of Romance is a Bonus Book as well as a video clip of some of my favourite scenes from this drama online below. Click here to view various images from the drama. Romance is a Bonus Book has 16 episodes and they can be watched online and downloaded from the following sites: DramaCool, MyAsianTVFastDrama and KissAsian

Synopsis:

Cha Eun Ho is a successful and handsome writer who is also the youngest chief editor at a publishing company. He has a calm demeanor and remains reasonable at work. He then becomes involved in the life of his childhood friend, Kang Dan Yi who was once a popular copywriter. She is now divorced, a single mother, unemployed and struggling in life though still attempts to find a job, but even with her once good career, she cannot. However, in a desperate attempt to find a job, she lies about her background and begins to work as a temporary worker in the same building under none other than Cha Eun Ho. As they become involved in each other’s life more than often, a love story begins to unfold. (Source: MyDramaList)

Romance is a Bonus Book Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young

Review:

Romance is a Bonus Book is a light and fun romantic comedy with an interesting cast of characters and an intriguing mystery.

Romance is a Bonus Book is the second ‘Noona Romance’ drama after I Hear Your Voice I have enjoyed watched starring Lee Jong Suk.  :heart:Noona Romance is a Korean term which refers to a romance between a younger man and older woman. I Hear Your Voice is an amazing and interesting drama but Romance is a Bonus Book has more romantic scenes between the main leads.

The main leads in Romance is a Bonus Book have great chemistry and make a cute couple. This drama marks Lee Na Young’s return to dramas after an absence of nine years. She gave a great performance as Kang Dan Yi. The performance of the rest of the cast was also excellent and the other love stories were interesting to watch. Romance is a Bonus Book has a wonderful soundtrack especially ‘A Story I Couldn’t See’ by Jannabi.:heart:

Full article:

https://videodramareview.com/index.php/2019/04/03/romance-is-a-bonus-book/

Romance is a Bonus Book Video Clip and Image Gallery

https://videodramareview.com/index.php/image-gallery/korean-dramas/romance-is-a-bonus-book-video-clip-and-image-gallery/

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk’s Treat Before Enlistment: ‘Romance Is A Bonus Book’

By PRAGATI  July 9, 2019

romance-is-a-bonus-book-2019-episode-14-book-%EA%B0%80%EC%9E%A5-%EC%98%88%EC%81%9C-%EC%83%9D%EA%B0%81%EC%9D%84-%EB%84%88%EC%97%90%EA%B2%8C-%EC%A3%BC%EA%B3%A0-%EC%8B%B6%EB%8B%A4-koreandramaland-702x459.jpg

Before Lee Jong Suk proceeded to the mandatory military service in March this year, he appeared on a new TV series Romance is a Bonus Book. This also marked the comeback of Lee Na-Young after nine years

Jong Suk portrayed the lead character Cha Eun-ho who is a young diligent, and genius chief editor of a publishing company. When he was young, he was saved involved in a car accident, but he was saved by Kang Da Yi, a divorced, single mother, and unemployed.

romance-is-a-bonus-book-2019-episode-3-koreandramaland.jpeg

She actually used to be a very popular copywriter; however, she struggled very hard to gain a stable job to raise her family. Due to her failed attempts, she resorted to lying in order to get a job in a publishing company. And it so happened that the place was where Cha Eun Ho works.

As they keep getting involved with each other, a love story begins.

http://kdramabuzz.com/lee-jong-suks-treat-before-enlistment-romance-is-a-bonus-book/

• Like 5

Wuhan donated PART.1 progress report :thumbsup::heart:

to support the Wuhan region is a threat in the struggle for all workers in the first line of prevention and control of epidemic, is protecting the vast land of raging against the disease In the name of Li Zhongshuo's fans, we designated emergency support medical supplies to Wuhan Frontline Hospital. Work together to overcome difficulties and walk with kindness!
JShine, together with 16 fan support / support stations, purchased 30 boxes (12,000) of disposable medical rubber gloves and sent them to Wuhan Dongxihu District People's Hospital in an emergency!
Among them, @JShine 李钟硕 会 会 will subscribe for 2 cases (800) for a total of 4,000 yuan.
Thanks to @energy 中国 官方 and @ 青春 湖北 @ 湖北 希望 工程 for their help!

In addition, the second batch of 100 sets of medical goggles sent to Wuhan University Zhongnan Hospital who
wish to continue to participate in donations should be able to poke:O JShine Lee Jong-suk support team

We once again pay our highest respect to the heroes who are tirelessly fighting for the medical front line Work together to overcome the difficulties, Wuhan, come on!
In the name of Shuo, do good. @ 李钟硕
天佑 江城, China come on!
005IRS2kly1gb7tcz8730j30yi1i8qdt.jpg
005IRS2kly1gb7tczu05wj30u118yajz.jpg

005IRS2kly1gb7td0ehbkj30ox1hcwsi.jpg
005IRS2kly1gb7td0rbhxj30lj1a2wj2.jpg

via @asiaren

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

EPVByYAXkAAr8-y?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7y9TvkpbO6/

giphy.gif

I was waiting so long time till the final part of this portrait will be posted on IG..

First t part was 2019.08.19.....

The last one 2020.01.27....

But the date on this final part 20.11.2018...

Anyway I like this portrait by EDD_ARTE very much!!!:heart:

Drawing process in spoiler 

Spoiler

and final

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ibru said:

Kwon Nara "Lee Jong Suk, support me a lot ..."

Naver article

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/003/0009677239?lfrom=twitter

Was she asked about him during the press conference? If so, I understand her answering the question and then mentioning that everyone at the agency supports her. Otherwise, I'm kind of uncomfortable with her mentioning him specifically. She joined his agency after he signed it over to someone else while he completes his public service. He technically isn't allowed to be hand-on with her or any other clients while he's serving, so to mention him specifically isn't a great thing to do. It perpetuates the rumors that he was doing other work when it is against the rules. I also hope this doesn't start more rumors or encourage fans to speculate that they really are dating. All of this just feels unfair to Jongsuk. I wish the media, Nara, and everyone else would just be careful about what they say until he's discharged. The last thing I want is him getting in trouble or rumors swirling that he can't do anything about. Like I said, it just seems unfair.  

• Like 5

You should read the comments on that article, @hilllllllly. I don't know if a reporter brought him up and she was deflecting, or if she brought him up (I didn't watch the presscon directly). But the comments (both on the article itself and on DC) say things like, this headline is seriously misleading, these are malicious rumors, etc. Exactly as you said, the article perpetuates the rumor that he is doing things he is not allowed to do, and it's a bit unfair while he is not even around to defend himself. This sort of tactic ends up backfiring on all parties and interferes with the agency's ability to simply support their artists without people drawing incorrect conclusions. 

I think it must be really hard to be a public figure. I have watched presscons before where reporters have asked really outrageous questions that put the actors on the spot and in at least one case, left them speechless and shaking. I get it, you want to sell your stories, but these are real people you are using to do that. Treat their names gently, please!

ETA: Yes, a reporter asked her if JS had given her good advice, and her answer was that she had gotten encouragement from JS seonbae, the manager, the staff, the writers, other actors, etc. 

• Like 7

QUIZ: Which Lee Jong Suk K-Drama Character Should You Date?

main-which-lee-jong-suk-k-drama-character-should-you-date-1530868448.jpg

Dr. Park Hoon, Kang Chul, or Prosecutor Jung Jae Chan?

Almost all the characters Lee Jong Suk has portrayed are mysterious, talented, and funny. But I think we can all agree that each character is ~*special*~ for a different reason. Take this quiz to find out which among the three is your *true* soulmate!

MY QUIZ RESULTS :D

2-kang-chul-w09-00355-1530868737.jpg

Your oppa: Kang Chul from W: Two Worlds!

He’s a complicated guy—but that makes dating him exciting and so worth all the trouble. He will do whatever it takes to be with you. Others might think he’s too distant, but through his gestures, you know he's actually got a lot of love to give. 

https://www.cosmo.ph/relationships/quiz-lee-jong-suk-character-date-a655-20180707

• Like 6