Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Male Actors Who Steal Hearts With Their Beautiful Monolid Eyes

Among the handsome male actors that grace our screens in dramas or movies, there are several who boast monolid eyes as one of their charms. Just one look from these stars can melt the hearts of many.

Here is a list of actors whose attractive monolid eyes add to their charisma!

Lee Jong Suk

6c726e5dcb30e76bb488b5061f83317e.jpg

Lee Jong Suk’s good looks are complete with his beautiful monolid eyes. Viewers can easily get lost in his deep gaze as he takes on a wide range of characters.

Rewatch Lee Jong Suk in “While You were Sleeping” below!

WATCH NOW

https://www.soompi.com/article/1345635wpp/male-actors-who-steal-hearts-with-their-beautiful-monolid-eyes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

hi ^_^ i finally decided to join here on soompi too after being on twitter only as a jong suk supporter for so long. still not pretty sure how it works here but i hope i'll get used to it :sweatingbullets:

5 hours ago, kiyimae said:

hi ^_^ i finally decided to join here on soompi too after being on twitter only as a jong suk supporter for so long. still not pretty sure how it works here but i hope i'll get used to it :sweatingbullets:

Welcome to our home @kiyimae!! Not sure but I think we follow  each other on twitter :) 

10 hours ago, kiyimae said:

The more the merrier! Welcome!

• Like 3

67812532_2348787068672565_8325485743163046810_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com

67169558_120026435982274_249866620722619008_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-cdg2-1.cdninstagram.com

LEE JONG SUK Official Nominee for The Most Handsome Asian Faces of 2019!
#100mostbeautifulasianfaces2019 #100mosthandsomeasianfaces2019 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Lv-K1lQfh/

tccasia_official

“The Asia Pacific most beautiful 100 faces ”and “The Asia Pacific most handsome 100 faces ”selection activities officially launched! You can nominate your favorite idols on Weibo and Instagram according to the rules. 

Weibo link: http://weibo.cn/LikeTCC

tccasia_official

If you want to vote for him,Please follow @tccasia_official and leave your LIKE & COMMENT.
At the same time, Award Words solicitation now open on the comments section. Please write down your comments (within 15-20 words)of him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0w_mLshysy/

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kiyimae said:

here are all doctor stranger episodes as well! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLShqORWiDquO86mfdA309el6aJNQqH5Y6

how do i post video previews? it just posted the link.

You have to click <SHARE> under the video -> click <COPY > and paste here 

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4

Dr. Stranger (60min / EN Sub)

Doctor Stranger (Hangul: 닥터 이방인; RR: Dakteo Yibangin) is a 2014 South Korean television series starring Lee Jong-suk, Jin Se-yeon, Park Hae-jin and Kang So-ra. It aired on SBS from May 5 to July 8, 2014 on Mondays and Tuesdays at 21:55 KST (UTC+9) for 20 episodes.

As a child, Park Hoon (Lee Jong-suk) and his father Park Cheol (Kim Sang-joong) were tricked and sent to North Korea. After being sent to North Korea, Park Hoon and his father were denied access to go back to South Korea. In North Korea, Park Hoon was trained to become a doctor by his father who was already a famous doctor. He became a genius cardiothoracic surgeon after attending medical school in North Korea. There, he fell deeply in love with Song Jae-hee (Jin Se-yeon). After Park Hoon's father died, he tried to flee to South Korea with Jae-hee, but lost contact with her in the end. Park Hoon was able to flee to South Korea alone.

In South Korea, Park Hoon begins to work as doctor in a top hospital Myungwoo University Hospital. Meanwhile, he found a girl that looks exactly like Jae-hee, Doctor Han Seung-hee, who claims not to know Park Hoon.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, ibru said:

You have to click <SHARE> under the video -> click <COPY > and paste here 

ooh okay! i had used the "link" option, i didn't paste it directly. thanks! will try it again eventually in the future -_-