Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Famous English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and author Mr. Stephen Hawking once said “One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn't exist...." Too bad he didn't get to meet you, Mr. Lee.

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

• Like 4

“We miss your handsome face because it is a masterpiece.
We miss your voice because it is a symphony.
We miss your eyes because it is a jewel.
We miss your smile because it is a miracle.
We miss you because you are our treasure.”

60253666_602125146973139_1399497758913593344_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeGeU2QFwionEIGMrSO54oCYrHuGK8uiDDQMk66B6beEaMWUOe79J2f5nv_91MaDtnihZMCFrFOnGTRJIDGuR7PcGv2fYqFboke3myeGtdipmw&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl6-2.fna&oh=ed9092e950487a305e2a2bb539e44a13&oe=5D68E55E

• Like 4

Credit to the owner / source jshine_fc_leejongsuk IG

@lanieqp  Thank you again for your dedication and lovely thoughtful quotes.    Jong Suk-ssi is not perfect but he makes imperfect perfect.    To quote the meaning from wiki -- " When someone tell you that you're "perfectly imperfect",  basically saying that they accept your flaws, they like you enough that they see past your insecurities, a way of saying that you're perfect to them."    

:heart:

• Like 3

10 Best Action Thriller Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist

best Action Romance KDrama, best thriller kdramas, kdrama recommandation, best kdrama, romance kdrama

For new K-Dramas fans and non addict to K-Dramas, it is often hard to make a great watchlist. You most probably ask your friend’s opinions or read the reviews online to make your selection, but sometimes it is not enough. K-Dramas have plenty of genres. We previously listed the best romantic comedy and best romance historical K-Dramas.

This time, we will list the top action thriller romance dramas. These dramas with action never felt short or it is hard to get bored because you are hooked onto the mysteries, suspense, action scenes, and a blooming romance. If you are a K-Drama beginner, you might want to look out for the dramas that suit your taste the most among the one selected below.

For K-Drama addict, you probably have watched all of the drama listed below, if not it is time to add to your watchlist.

Let us know in the comment which one for you are the one you would advise your friend to watch.

1- “While You Were Sleeping”

best Action Romance KDrama, best thriller kdramas, kdrama recommandation, best kdrama, romance kdrama

When: 2017

Cast: Suzy, Lee JongSuk, Jung HaeIn

Summary: It is three young adults with the ability to see the future through their dreams: a field reporter, a rookie prosecutor, and a police officer. The field reporter sees upcoming accidents and the prosecutor does everything he can to stop them.

Why watch?: There are many reasons why this drama is a must-see. It is a well-shot drama and the plot made it worthwhile to watch. The story is well-written and captivating with the fantasy and action elements from the beginning to the end, you’re hooked with their romance and stories.

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-best-action-thriller-romance-kdramas-to-have-on-your-watchlist/

• Like 3

19 hours ago, kembie said:

When someone tell you that you're "perfectly imperfect",  basically saying that they accept your flaws, they like you enough that they see past your insecurities, a way of saying that you're perfect to them."    

That's probably it. I have not known anyone quite like him...that i regarded him as an epitome of perfection. His smoking sometimes, 'though many consider it as his flaw,  just adds an already unnecessary appeal to him. Please , I know it isn't just me whose knees wobble at the sight of him with a cigarette sticking out of that mouth. Him forgetting lines of a song, his voice cracking, him forgetting a note in playing the piano (although i believe they are just deliberate attempts for us to have a good fun watching him) just adds to himself captivating cuteness. His imperfections just seem to work positively for him. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, lanieqp said:

That's probably it. I have not known anyone quite like him...that i regarded him as an epitome of perfection. His smoking sometimes, 'though many consider it as his flaw,  just adds an already unnecessary appeal to him. Please , I know it isn't just me whose knees wobble at the sight of him with a cigarette sticking out of that mouth. Him forgetting lines of a song, his voice cracking, him forgetting a note in playing the piano (although i believe they are just deliberate attempts for us to have a good fun watching him) just adds to himself captivating cuteness. His imperfections just seem to work positively for him. 

What I love most about JS is his willingness to be real with us. It's impossible to be perfect at all, let alone being perfect at everything you do all the time. He has never been afraid to share his downfalls. He has talked candidly about his fears and he has never pretended to be great at something he's not. He isn't perpetuating an unachievable standard.

He gets nervous in front of crowds and unapologetically forms a pile of tissues from wiping the sweat off his face. He could hide the nerves (and the tissues) from us, but he doesn't. When he does a great job on a project and is being endlessly praised, he will tell you his short-comings and how he could've done better. He's vocal about how he isn't the best singer. He's vocal about anxiety. He's vocal about his weight going up and down. He's vocal about his vices. He doesn't pretend that he loves to work out. He doesn't pretend that he's got a million hobbies. He is open about the things we all feel but are ashamed to admit. 

I realize more and more all the time that his willingness to embrace his imperfections almost erases them. He said once that he addresses his downfalls because he has the confidence to fix them. His face and his body and his voice and his acting are damn near perfection, but his honesty is the sexiest thing about him. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

I realize more and more all the time that his willingness to embrace his imperfections almost erases them. He said once that he addresses his downfalls because he has the confidence to fix them. His face and his body and his voice and his acting are damn near perfection, but his honesty is the sexiest thing about him. 

Hi @hilllllllly   What I love about you is this ONE above!  Honestly I could not have said any better.    Again @lanieqp Hugs to you!

• Like 5

2019.05.17 LOTTE DUTY FREE has updated IG, TWITTER & FB of LEE JONG SU:

Special present from our LDF ambassador, #LeeJongSuk

Regram the video on your IG with #LDFYUM #SpringwithLeeJongSuk  hashtags and 
win  his signed merchandise! 

✔ Event Period: 5/17(Fri)~5/22(Wed)
✔ Winner Announcement: 5/24(Fri)
✔ Prize: Lee Jong Suk’s signed merchandise (4 winners)

*Winners will be announcement individually.

• Like 5