Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

20 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

hmmm it isn't a scar it's just a lip line 

Really? I have never seen such lip line... very unique--> that makes him charming. I thought it was some scar. I always wonder how he got the scar lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 4/5/2019 at 9:27 AM, ibru said:

Hi, everyone!

How are you?

It is the first video which was made really by me last summer)))

Does anyone have more info about his modeling time?

I've a lot of photos from that time, but would like to know more

@Rania Zeid @nonski I hope you have it :D

@ibru I'm looking for it after reading this.  One of my external drives got some problem and it contained my LJS files and a third of my kdrama collection.  I will try to post here once I am able to retrive them.  Btw, love your video. :)  

I like the post about Why We Miss LJS

tbh he is so charismatic as an actor, he made any role he is in alive.

Since I Hear Your Voice then School 2013, and that mini-drama Pretty something sorry i forgot the full title, he had been moving forward showing everyone that he is one of the key actors in the entertainment industry.  He had made his niche and he had become an irreplaceable actor like he always wanted to.  Almost two years will not really matter in his career because he had it set already.  All I wish to see him in his comeback is some really good drama again, like what he always does.

I was never take much into beauty but that's a given in his case but more so because of his acting and I believe that is what he would really want for us to love him because he is the actor that can deliver.

I am also sorry that I am not posting much here but know that I always go back and check.

My purpose for this thread is for people to come post and show their love for Sukkie and I think i got no problem with posts.  It's overflowing love here.  I also maintain other threads and I have to personally keep it up cuz there isn't as much post as here.  Thank you guys for helping me in keeping this thread and for the love to Sukkie alive.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, nonski said:

Almost two years will not really matter in his career because he had it set already.  All I wish to see him in his comeback is some really good drama again, like what he always does.

I was never take much into beauty but that's a given in his case but more so because of his acting and I believe that is what he would really want for us to love him because he is the actor that can deliver.

I am also sorry that I am not posting much here but know that I always go back and check.

My purpose for this thread is for people to come post and show their love for Sukkie and I think i got no problem with posts.  It's overflowing love here.  I also maintain other threads and I have to personally keep it up cuz there isn't as much post as here.  Thank you guys for helping me in keeping this thread and for the love to Sukkie alive.

Hi @nonski  So good to hear from you, our creator of this forum since 2010.  If not for you and many others, we would not have known so much of info / history of Jong Suk-ssi - me for one, I truly grateful.      Echo you on those phrases in bold above.  I was impressed by him due to his acting, followed by his personality and charisma when I chanced and read more of him via this thread, honestly.  That was in 2016.  We know you are busy moderating other areas - thank you for your effort.  Do drop by here once awhile and inspire us more.    Also my heartfelt thanks to fellow chingus here who have been continuously posting updates.   

#wewillwaitforyouleejongsuk

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@nonski thanks dear for your reply! It would be great if you post it here.

I’m collecting all info about him and sorting it by years))) 

I don’t have enough from his modeling time.

When I see any new photo I’d like to know when it was, where and why.

It takes a lot of time, so I’m going to be busy with this work till he will come back :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2