Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

:star::heart:!!!!! 2019.03.16 Lee Jong Suk Reached 15 Million Followers on IG  !!!!:love::star:
CONGRATULATIONS!  :blush:

2019.03.16 - 5 M
2019.03.03 - 14.9 M
2019.02.23 - 14.8 M
2019.02.08 - 14.7 M
2019.01.23 - 14.6 M
2019.01.03 - 14.5 M
2018.12.20 - 14.4 M
2018.12.08 - 14.3 M
2018.11.21 - 14.2 M
2018.10.26 - 14.1 M
2018.10.01 - 14 M

2028.09.15   13.9 M
2018.08.24   13.8 M
2018.08.04   13.7 M
2018.07.25   13.6 M
2018.07.15   13.5 M
2018.07.06   13.4 M
2018.06.29   13.3 M
2018.06.22   13.2 M
2018.06.13   13.1 M
2018.06.04   13.0 M

Credit : https://www.instagram.com/jongsuk0206/

Edited @ibru

• Like 4

Will Bug(윌벅) - You’re beautiful / 로맨스는 별책부록 OST Part.8 / Romance Is a Bonus Book OST Part 8

Title : You’re beautiful
Artist : Will Bug(윌벅)
Release Date : 2019
Genre : OST
Label : LOEN Entertainment, Inc.
Language : Korean

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk Pens Heartfelt Letter To Fans Following Conclusion Of âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ

Lee Jong Suk Pens Heartfelt Letter To Fans Following Conclusion Of “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Mar 18, 2019
by J. Lim

Lee Jong Suk took to his personal Instagram account to pen a heartfelt letter to fans after the conclusion of his drama “Romance is a Bonus Book.”

The drama aired its last episode on March 17 and although he already shared his thoughts on the drama coming to an end, Lee Jong Suk took a moment to address his fans directly. His letter reads as follows:

To my loving fans.

Thank you for loving and supporting Cha Eun Ho [character name]. I think it’s already been ten years since I first met you as an actor. I, too, am still getting used to this time of unfamiliarity without me, but I felt like I never said a properly farewell so though I am late, I am writing this letter to you.

They say there are many things in the world that are special because they aren’t special, and I think I’m one of them. I only become special thanks to you.. I hoped this drama would be like a gift to you. So I thought longer and harder about how I should portray my character, and I wanted to show you as much as I could, so I mixed up my hairstyles and outfits, did you like it? Now that it’s over, I’m slightly sad that I wasn’t able to do better.

What I know for sure is that through playing Cha Eun Ho, I’ve learned to relax a little more as I act, and I feel like I finally know how to bring forth everything that I have. There was a time when I kept feeling disappointed in myself because the simple desire to do well weighed me down and made things difficult for me. But through this drama, I learned how to just melt into my character. I started looking at things differently and I feel like I’ve matured a little more.

I feel like I’m the one who received such a big gift, and my gratitude can’t be expressed in words. I really miss you, and I’ll probably miss you more as time goes by, but I will return to you slowly.

Like our screenwriter wrote.. I will become a name you think of when things get difficult. I will become like a tree, who becomes rooted in your hearts and whose branches and leaves grow out and flourish.

I hope you will be healthy. And I am always loving you.

“Romance is a Bonus Book” is expected to be the actor’s last production for a while as he enlisted as a public service worker earlier this month.

Credit:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310988wpp/lee-jong-suk-pens-heartfelt-letter-to-fans-following-conclusion-of-romance-is-a-bonus-book

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young Share Sweet Moments As âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ Reaches Final Chapter

Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young Share Sweet Moments As “Romance Is A Bonus Book” Reaches Final Chapter

Mar 17, 2019
by J. Lim

The final chapter of Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Suk’s sweet romance on “Romance is a Bonus Book” is about to unfold.

tvN’s weekend drama “Romance is a Bonus Book” has released stills of Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young) and Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk) ahead of the final episode. It looks like happiness in the books for the couple as they show affection for each other.

Spoilers

Kang Dan Yi had gotten hired at a small publishing firm but ended up leaving because of her higher-ups abusing their power. She couldn’t sit by and watch as the head of the company was ready send off a book to be published that had stodgy translations. The timing was right though, as Kang Dan Yi applied for a competition at Gyeoru and won, which gave her the chance to return to the company. Changes are set to come with her return.

Not only that, but the secret of Kang Byung Joon (Lee Ho Jae) has been revealed. Having been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, he had hidden away from the world after declaring that he would give up writing because he wanted to end his life as a writer. Intrigue is rising as there is speculation that Ji Seo Joon (Wi Ha Joon) is his son.

The new stills show Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho sharing a sweet moment together in the office. They send each other hearts and kisses on the cheek, unable to hold in their affection although they are trying to hide their romance from the rest of the office. Whether they’ll be able to succeed will be something to watch for.

Lee-Na-Young-Lee-Jong-Suk2.jpg

The production staff stated, “Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun ho will continue to bring warmth and happiness to viewers till the very end. We hope that viewers will enjoy the final episode like the final chapter of a book.”

“Romance is a Bonus Book” will air its final episode on March 17 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310888wpp/lee-jong-suk-and-lee-na-young-share-sweet-moments-as-romance-is-a-bonus-books-reaches-final-chapter

• Like 5