Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

15 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hey guys plz remember we should update the drama thread too :glasses:

just copy paste whatever here in there :tounge_wink:

Fightiinnngggg :naughty:

WELCOME BACK! :blush:

I'm doing it from time to time... :D

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ibru said:

WELCOME BACK! :blush:

I'm doing it from time to time... :D

Yeaaa @Rania Zeid   @ibru has been very, very, very hardworking - really appreciate her continuing effort here!   Kamsahamnida :blush:

We are so bliss and blessed to have so many photos , updates and news of Jong Suk-ssi lately - did not expect the ESQUIRE OMEGA Video - hehe!  Soon, we have the HighCutStar and God knows, what else he has on his sleeves ... way to go, Mr Lee!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kembie said:

Yeaaa @Rania Zeid   @ibru has been very, very, very hardworking - really appreciate her continuing effort here!   Kamsahamnida :blush:

We are so bliss and blessed to have so many photos , updates and news of Jong Suk-ssi lately - did not expect the ESQUIRE OMEGA Video - hehe!  Soon, we have the HighCutStar and God knows, what else he has on his sleeves ... way to go, Mr Lee!

yehh ibruuu is awsomeeeeeeeee :love::love:

that esquireeeeeee clipp is soo freakiiinnn hoooooottt i just can't hahahahahahaha 

• Like 2
  • Love 1