Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[SBS Star] Lee Jong Suk Blushes During Filming Because of Lee Na Young's Beauty

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Lee Jong Suk Blushes During Filming Because of Lee Nayoungs Beauty

Korean actor Lee Jong Suk turned into an adorable fanboy in front of Lee Na Young, his co-star and a woman of his dreams. On January 16, the production team of tvN's upcoming drama 'Romance Is a Bonus Book' dropped the video of Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young which contained the behind scenes of their filming site.

Lee Jong Suk & Lee Nayoung

In the video, the drama's two protagonists (Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young) and the supporting actors were focusing on filming the teasers of their drama.

Lee Jong Suk & Lee Nayoung

But Lee Jong Suk who was filming his first encounter with Lee Na Young at the library could not stop laughing because he was too shy to look directly into her eyes and do as what the script says―smiling at her.

8a972b29-271e-4f9a-bba3-2591754e81a6.png

Then, Lee Nayoung tried to help him relax by slightly slapping him on the back as a joke.

After a few times, Lee Jong Suk finally managed to finish shooting without laughing but his ears turned all red out of shyness by the time the director said, "Cut!"

The public's expectation toward their upcoming drama has skyrocketed since the way Lee Jong Suk looked at and behaved in front of Lee Na Young was unbelievably cute and made them want to catch up with every episode.

Lee Nayoung & Lee Jong Suk

'Romance Is a Bonus Book' will cover the story between an ex-copywriter 'Kang Dan-e' (Lee Na Young) who used to be a hot shot back in the days and a genius writer 'Cha Eun-ho' (Lee Jong Suk) who also happens to be the youngest editor of all time. Meanwhile, the drama's first episode is scheduled to be aired on January 26.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005101337

• Like 5

[Korean Entertainment News]

"Romance is a Bonus Book" released the trailer video of the first episode.

470%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BD%E3%82%AF(4).jpg

The tvN Saturday and Sunday drama 'Romance is a Bonus Book" scheduled to start broadcasting in Korea depicts the stories of people making books against the backdrop of the publisher, a temporary popular copywriter but a woman whose career was cut off It is a romantic comedy developed around Kang Dan-Yi (Lee Na Young) and "Idol of the literary circle" star artist Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk). Struggle for solitary fellows of people who make books stimulates warm empathy with pleasant laughter and the romance that comes along as a separate  book will attract viewers with a crush.

Prior to this, teaser images and posters Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young breathed aroused viewers before broadcasting. As expectations for broadcasting get hotter day by day, finally the trailer video of the first episode is released and attention gathers.

Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Suk who wore a white wedding dress with Lee Na Young's narration saying "If there is a day when I want to go back to the time and return the time, it is just that moment" Begin with scenes that run together. What is the moment you want to return, why Kang Dan-Yi  and Cha Eun Ho went hand in hand, the curiosity is stimulated by the two stories.

Then, when the sentence saying "their new chapters have started" appears on the screen, the real world spreads and Kang Dan-Yi  who walks in the rain with a tired face shows "Someone suddenly appeared and I will not believe the story that will save my life, I will not believe it. " And to respond to this, "When Kang Dan-Yi  is laughing, I'm laughing too. When Kang Dan-Yi  crying my heart hurts and my heart seems to go crazy. I am worried, my heart is with her heart". This monologue of Cha Eun Ho gives the excitement to the viewers.

More than anything, in this video, I am drawn to romantic synergy between Lee Jong Seok and Lee Na Young. Lee Na Young, who returns to the smol screens for the first time in about nine years, draws out the feelings of Kang Dani, who starts the second act of life, in detail, and Lee Jong Suk who plays the genius writer Cha Eun Ho with a cold but warm heart, even just the more detailed delicacy and deeper looking eyes catch the viewer's gaze.

“Romance is a Bonus Book” will air its first episode on January 26 at 9 p.m. KST.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE
  • Like 4

New Trailer for Upcoming Lee Jong Suk Drama, Romance Is A Bonus Book
50309944_612429562525778_176594702719306

I’ve been on a bit of a drama-hiatus (suffering from major withdrawals, actually), as my family underwent the upheaval of an international move.  Now that I’m finally getting settled down, I’m SO ready to dive into some of the new dramas coming our way this month!  I just saw the most recent teaser for Romance Is A Bonus Book and my first thought was— What could be better than a drama about books and romance starring one of my top 10 actors, Lee Jong Suk? Answer: Absolutely nothing!

50932698_235193800750133_428473278407062

The story features Lee Jong Suk as Cha Eun Ho, a warm-hearted, genius writer and the youngest chief editor of his publishing company.  Completing the other half of the  OTP romance, is Lee Na Young as Kang Da Ni, a washed up copy-writer, who lies about her background in order to join the company.

My research didn’t turn up much about the actual plot, however.  The writer for this drama is Jung Hyun Jung, author of the I Need Romance series.  I’ve not seen any of those three dramas, but word has it from the other fangirls, that they were kind of hit and miss. 

I enjoyed the way they depicted the shifting of emotions similar to the changing of the seasons.  Perhaps this will be a more slow-paced story that allows us to focus on the relationship of our OTP and goes easy on the actual ‘drama’.  Or maybe that’s just wishful thinking on my part!

What do you think drama fans, is Romance Is A Bonus Book talking to you, or are you planning to pass by and leave this drama on the shelf?

Romance Is A Bonus Book airs Saturday and Sunday, beginning Jan 26th, on TVN. 

화이팅!

~MiataMama

Dramas With a Side of Kimchi

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.com/2019/01/17/new-trailer-for-upcoming-lee-jong-suk-drama-romance-is-a-bonus-book/

• Like 5

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Drama: Completed - [Praise of Death] Upcoming - [Romance is a Supplement]|Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

"Romance Is A Bonus Book" the romantic chemistry between Lee Na-young and Lee Jong Suk will be released globally by Netflix.
Translated by Claire
Proofread by Joanna5959
Layout by Tina
Credit: https://twitter.com/JSHINE_FC_LJS/status/1086275073550340096?s=20
Originally Article http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201901180100138250010681&servicedate=20190118

• Like 5