Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover ||Upcoming Movie - The Witch: Part 2 || Upcoming Movie - Decibel

• Replies 68.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rania Zeid

• ibru

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

❤❤❤ Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ❤❤❤ -- Award Winning Actor -- -- First Class Model --   -- PROFILE -- Name: Lee Jong Suk Hangul: 이종석 Nationality: Korean Country:  Republic of Ko

Lee Jong Suk, His award speech and his phobia of public speaking. I feel compelled to write something because I am a fan and he gets unnecessary hate for his unfortunate phobia of public speaking

I made this MV quite sometimes ago but only decided to upload last night I know it's gonna get blocked by SBS sooner or later but never mind I just wanna share this with you. enjoy while it last  

2018.12.03 PULP Live World IG Update of Lee Jong Suk's fan meeting CRANK UP in Manila

Almost a decade ago we started our KPOP journey at the Araneta Coliseum. So it was with some nostalgia that last November 18 we produced our first ever K-DRAMA extravaganza in an arena-style setting! Thousands upon thousands of screaming fans. One Korean star.

LEE JONG SUK did not name his Fanmeeting "Crank Up" as an understatement.

Literally, this demure almost placid figure, that seemingly glides on to the stage, has the uncanny ability to switch off fan inhibitions with a glance and a bat of an eyelash.

For all of you that witnessed this event filled with energy and emotion magically emanating from this amazing unique star, we thank you for coming out and being part of our journey!

• Like 6

DtirKHEW4AEoPH6.jpg

DtirRcuX4AEYL1b.jpg

DtitvW2WkAE3WLY.jpg

Dtit2u6WkAEaL2Z.jpg

Dec. 04, 2018 Leejongsuk's IG Update 

오늘이 마지막회
무엇보다 연기 칭찬 많이 받아서 기분 좋아요 고생하셨습니다

Today is the last episode.I feel like I'm getting a lot of acting compliments more than anything. Thank you for the hard work

Source: jongsuk0206 

• Like 7

DtlGTsrXgAEBpmU.jpg

DtlGTszWoAIz8Nn.jpg

Dec. 04, 2018 Leejongsuk’s IG Update

우진군 잘사시길..:tears: 우리스탭분들 너무 잘하셨고, 고생 많으셨어요. 우리 배우들도 사랑합니다. 다시만난 당잠사식구들도 고맙고.. 두 수진 작가님 감독님 3회로 풀기 어려운 이야기를 이렇게 애절하게 만들어 주셔서 감사합니다 시청해주신 많은분들 감사합니다:rolleyes:당신은 지금 살고 있소..?#사의찬미

Source: jongsuk0206

• Like 5
  • Guest changed the title to Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover
  • partyon changed the title to Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover ||Upcoming Movie - The Witch: Part 2 || Upcoming Movie - Decibel
  • Admin featured, unfeatured, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic