Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting and text

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

[resize output image]

2018.11.27 Lee Jong Suk IG Update: 마침내 #사의찬미 오늘 방송합니다.. 오늘 밤 10시에.. 넷플릭스도? 방영하나 봐요! :blush:
Translation irene7an IG:
Finally "He Hymn Of Death" broadcast today.. tonight at 10pm.. Netflix too? 
On air please watch! 

Credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqrqxi6Ba-e/

• Like 4

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/11/lee-jong-suk-asks-a-hacker-to-stop-trying-to-log-into-his-instagram-account

Lee Jong Suk asks a hacker to stop trying to log into his Instagram account

Lee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk expressed frustration towards a hacker.

On November 27, Lee Jong Suk shared a screenshot showing an Instagram login attempt from an unfamiliar device. He captioned, "Who are you.. Stop it.."

Currently, the star's Instagram account has over 14.2 million followers.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is starring in the new SBS drama 'Hymn of Death.

• Like 2

he%2B.png

[He Hymn of Death] PILOT Ep 1 spoilers, Lee Jong Suk ♥ Shin Hye Sun

Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Article: Naver 'He Hymn of Death' Lee Jong Suk  Shin Hye Sun, tortured as they perform their new drama..  tragic romance begins  

1. [+1176,-47]
The atmosphere is amazing. Lee Jong Suk's eyes and his narrations are daebak. 

2. [+642,-61]
I really like the Lee Jong Suk x Shin Hye Sun combination. They match so well! Lee Jong Suk's acting is really good. I'm looking forward to next week. ㅠㅠ

3. [+537,-32]
Seriously, what are they going to do with the air around Lee Jong Suk? It's a pity that there are only 3 episodes for this drama. The clothes, dialogues, acting skills, I want to watch it again. 

4. [+358,-10]
Been a while since I've watched a historical drama. It's interesting. Looking forward to next week. 

5. [+288,-18]
Lee Jong Suk was bleeding while being tortured, but he was shining.. Been a while since my heart fluttered and it was because of Woo Jin. ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+105,-3]
Lee Jong Suk's deep voice gives life to the atmosphere of this drama.. 

7. [+76,-4]
Lee Jong Suk's eyes and his voice did everything. :heart:

8. [+70,-4]
Lee Jong Suk's acting is daebak. It was above my expectations. He's so cool! It's only a pity that there are only 3 episodes. How am I supposed to wait till next week? ㅜㅜ

9. [+77,-12]
Because Shin Hye Sun says her lines pretty quickly, I don't think she fits the atmosphere that historical dramas have.. 

10. [+120,-39]
I was looking forward to this, but the female lead's diction doesn't match with historical dramas. What a pity. 

Spoiler

life.png

Article: Naver 'He Hymn of Death' Hints of suicide in the beginning → Lee Jong Suk · Shin Hye Sun's first meeting, "For the sake of Joseon" 

1. [+265,-21]
Lee Jong Suk matches historical dramas really well too. His voice is so good. 

2. [+149,-27]
The quality for this short drama is good. Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun have good visuals. 

3. [+95,-11]
It's interesting. Lee Jong Suk is good in historical dramas. 

4. [+45,-4]
I like everything, but the singing parts were too obvious that she lip-synced them. 

5. [+139,-101]
Looks like Shin Hye Sun can't act. She does her 'My Golden Life' acting on her own in this drama. It's a historical drama, but her vocalization is light and it sounds like a goat. 

6. [+58,-20]
What are they going to do with Shin Hye Sun's vocalization? Her visuals are good, but her acting is worse than I thought. It's such a pity. 

7. [+36,-5]
I thought about what happens if Choi Hee Seo takes up Shin Hye Sun's role instead. 

8. [+33,-6]
The colors and the atmosphere are really good. Woo Jin-ah ㅠㅠㅠ

http://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/11/he-hymn-of-death-pilot-ep-1-spoilers.html

• Like 6

[MV] So Hyang (소향) - 가슴만 알죠 (Only My Heart Knows) (사의찬미 OST Part 1 _ He Hymn of Death OST Part 1)

Listen on Melon https://melon.do/ebyWWZgsR

Genie https://www.genie.co.kr/detail/albumI...

Spotify Itunes Information

Title : 가슴만 알죠

Release Date : 2018.11.27

Artist : So Hyang (소향)

Drama : SBS Drama Special 사의찬미 (He Hymn of Death)

Album : 사의찬미 (He Hymn of Death) OST Part.1

Genre : Drama, OST

Published by 다날엔터테인먼트 (Danal Entertainment)

Agency : 더하기미디어

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

hymn of death, hymn of death ratings, hymn of death drama

Which Drama Tops Viewers Ratings: “Hymn Of Death”, “Clean With Passion For Now”, “Mama Fairy And The Woodcutter”, …? (4th Week Of November)

According to TNMS Media data, on November 27th, for the main channels at 10 pm, “Hymn Of Death” was first with 5.9 and 6.5% (1st and 2nd episode), “Matrimonial Chaos” was second with 3.9, 4.7, 4.4, and 4.2 % (29-30-31-32th and final episode), and “Bad Papa” was third with 3.1 and 3.9% (31-32th and final episode). For the cable channels at 9:30 pm, “Clean With Passion For Now” was first with 4.2% (2nd episode) and “Mama Fairy And The Woodcutter” was second with 3.8% (8th episode).

Full article: 

https://www.kpopmap.com/which-drama-tops-viewers-ratings-hymn-of-death-clean-with-passion-for-now-mama-fairy-and-the-woodcutter-4th-week-of-november/

• Like 5

[resize output image]

46268869_121183348894221_7335283939610166686_n.jpg

44835974_498707120636927_8745248047393613420_n.jpg

2018.11.28 Lee Jong Suk IG Update:

생각보다 반응도 시청률도 잘 나온 거 같아서 기분 좋네요 
SBS는 좋겠당.. 행복하시고.. 번창하세요.. 단막극도 많이 만들어 주시고..  쪼~금 부족해 보이는 서사와 감정들은.. 연출력으로 극복 해줄거라 믿어요  갓수진 

Translation:  irene7an IG

I'm glad that the response and audience ratings are better than I thought 
SBS is good.. be happy.. and prosperous.. Please produce more one-act plays.. The narrations and emotions that seems slightly lacking.. I believe it will overcome with your directing power.. God (prefix used to praise someone as awesome) Soo Jin  

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqtg0CMhGsj/

• Like 3

I really liked the OST and even if you don't understand a word, JS just has a great voice, you know? Like what all the knetz said, great voice, great acting.

If anyone here knows anyone in SBS, though, the misprint in the title in English is driving me nuts, lol. (THE Hymn of Death, not HE Hymn of Death). It makes it difficult to look it up in English because of that. 

• Like 3